GTA 5 - confused.

2»

Comments

• BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find the easiest way to lose the cops are, go outside the City & up one of the Mountains[be careful of the Cougars AKA Mountain Lion, which do attack & kill your character], use the railroad[but be careful of moving trains] best way to escape using the railroad & Mountains is on motorbike.

Yeah I always escape into the Hollywood hills. Get off road enough to not be picked up and you're good to go. Unfortunately I usually wreck my car in the process.
  • Chelsea SaintChelsea Saint Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    Jesus, do you have ADHD or something?

Nauseatingly flippant remark. Brutally stressful condition for sufferers AND carers. Reported!
  • Wallasey SaintWallasey Saint Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Yeah I always escape into the Hollywood hills. Get off road enough to not be picked up and you're good to go. Unfortunately I usually wreck my car in the process.

I find the easiest vehicle to get away from the cops is riding the motorbike[not possible when on a mission], if you're on 3 or more wanted list, prob better getting killed.

I'm stuck on the mission at the Airfield, one which i have to nick the Bickers aircraft, i keep getting killed as i can't shoot all the Bikers quick enough.
  • VDUBsterVDUBster Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A good way to evade coos is to drive into rail & subway tunnels , the cops won't follow you in and as you're out ofbsight eventually you will lose your wanted level.
  • Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Nauseatingly flippant remark. Brutally stressful condition for sufferers AND carers. Reported!

Wow, people do get easily offended on the Internet much quicker these days. Hate to break it to you, but there's even a song in this very game which references ADHD and states the current generation as the ADHD Generation, are you going to report Rockstar too?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash_735 wrote: »
    Wow, people do get easily offended on the Internet much quicker these days. Hate to break it to you, but there's even a song in this very game which references ADHD and states the current generation as the ADHD Generation, are you going to report Rockstar too?

Not offended, just frustrated with the misconception some have of the condition. I'm well aware of the references in GTA to hyperactivity. But that is NOT the full blown 50mg of Ritalin a day requiring ADHD that some suffer from.

I don't come here to argue, as my post record will generally confirm. So I'm out. But if just a few people have been enlightened re the condition via my comments, it will have been worth it.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe one day you could get down off that high horse and maybe educate some of us as to how bad ADHD could be. You wont help any cause by just saying Reported. I mean I'm not saying I want detailed reports but a few lines wouldn't go a miss.

Also bluntly asking if somebody has ADHD is never right but the part of the game in question just takes 15 mins from start to finish, I can understand why Ash was wondering if Andy2 had indeed attention problems. Its pretty simple. But like I said not really right to just ask.

As for Andy, You are just playing the tutorial, its designed as you can probably guess to give you the basics. Shooting driving escape from cops etc. Once you are done there the rest is at your leisure. The game is brilliant, hilarious at times. I stopped playing months ago but I still sing the Pißwasser all the time. **** the Dutch!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwBhLoiolKw NSFW Its GTA ffs
  • boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Any wonder the gaming forums are on life support?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe one day you could get down off that high horse and maybe educate some of us as to how bad ADHD could be. You wont help any cause by just saying Reported. I mean I'm not saying I want detailed reports but a few lines wouldn't go a miss.

I have zero obligation or inclination to impart my experiences of said condition here. Suffice to say it's considerable and bears absolutely no relation to the semi 'comedic' references in GTA. I thought I'd made that abundantly clear in my previous post. High horse? Lol. Final public comment on the matter.
    boxx wrote: »
    Any wonder the gaming forums are on life support?

Agree. My apologies for derailing this topic to others in the discussion.