Options

Emmerdale`s Lochlen given me the creeps

tawetawe Posts: 570
Forum Member
✭✭
Don't know how his name is spelt but Locklen is giving me the creeps the way he`s slyly watching Aleisha

Comments

• Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's supposed to give you the creeps. Decent little actor. :)
  • Options
    norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,678
    Forum Member
    I think it's spelt Lachlan, but they seem to switch between calling him Locky (Lachie) and Lucky within the same sentence.

He's a creepy little blighter, that's for sure, and I think they've been quite clever with the build up to whatever it is that's going to happen; first making it seem that he had a hero crush on David and was trying to ape him, then slowly revealing that he's obsessed with Alysha (sp), whilst giving clues in the background to his history of stalkerish tendencies and also laying red herrings such as him having the same cologne as David (you can just hear him claiming 'she bought it for me as a gift')
  • Options
    Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    ....and what is Lachlan's murky past? (as has been explicitly mentioned by Chrissie all this time!) I think he will rape Alicia (somehow!?). But there must be MORE to it - they said it is something never done in soaps before! :confused:
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,385
    Forum Member
    ....and what is Lachlan's murky past? (as has been explicitly mentioned by Chrissie all this time!) I think he will rape Alicia (somehow!?). But there must be MORE to it - they said it is something never done in soaps before! :confused:

He tries it on with her and when she turns him down, he claims she tried to abuse him maybe?? :o
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He tries it on with her and when she turns him down, he claims she tried to abuse him maybe?? :o

I think he'll attack her