Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    I had seen that Holly was tweeting from LA. She never looked very slim in the pics posted of her and Artem during rehearsals. Especially the rear view. I wish the Daily Mail would give the girl a break. She is probably much slimmer than me and I have gone down two trouser sizes.! White always makes somebody look bigger. We cant all be size 8 or 10. Quite frankly it wouldn't suit Holly anyway. She doesn't appear to be working apart from the odd photoshoot. Living the life of leisure. Lucky girl.

Well the uk press is nothing if not predictable build them up and knock them down. Maybe they should be like we were taught, if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all :D
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    thankyou. Not pleasant when i sit and go to get up 'ooh owww that hurt' I say! Hope Kara is ok.

So you know how Artem felt now , when he couldnt rest when choreographer to Holly and Brendan,and would get up and try to move ,and go ooh ! and have to sit down again.:( keep warm and rest as much as you can.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Well the uk press is nothing if not predictable build them up and knock them down. Maybe they should be like we were taught, if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all :D

That would be a first for the uk press, it seems as if all the nasty minded people have chosen to be journalists or editors , and they are awarded for the degree of nastiness too:eek:.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank you Bj , I was begining to get withdrawal symptoms , I love to see his face in this , it is so expressive , it shows what Bruno aways says , the dancing comes from inside you , and in this Jive that is so eveident that Artem is living this , yes he is superb as usual and it shows all that he absorbed during tuition through out his dancing life , but on top of that is some thing he was born with obviously ,a inner feeling for dance . Its wonderful .:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thankyou. Not pleasant when i sit and go to get up 'ooh owww that hurt' I say! Hope Kara is ok.

Hope you are soon better.
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Thank you Bj , I was begining to get withdrawal symptoms , I love to see his face in this , it is so expressive , it shows what Bruno aways says , the dancing comes from inside you , and in this Jive that is so eveident that Artem is living this , yes he is superb as usual and it shows all that he absorbed during tuition through out his dancing life , but on top of that is some thing he was born with obviously ,a inner feeling for dance . Its wonderful .:):)

very well put bless
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see Artem tweeting again - makes you go all 'ahhhhh'. :) Thank goodness I had BP checked before I saw the tweets or it would've been sky high again - thankfully it's back to normal!!

Hope the back improves Amsalt - know exactly what you're going through!!

Hope you've recovered from your little trek round London BJ.
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thankyou for your tweets. back pain is not nice when it affects all you do. I had painkillers and physio last time so will probably have to again. At least am off from school for two weeks! Artem was in a great deal more pain than i am.
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    thankyou for your tweets. back pain is not nice when it affects all you do. I had painkillers and physio last time so will probably have to again. At least am off from school for two weeks! Artem was in a great deal more pain than i am.

Sorry to hear you are suffering with your back AmSalt. You need to lie down and enjoy a few of Artem's videos on Youtube. Hope you feel better soon.
    Forum Member
    It is good to see other SCD dancers are supporting Katya and Pasha.

Richard Curwen‏@Richardbbc

Great fun with @KatyaVirshilas and @PashaKovalev at their tour last night. Splendid show even if I did have to sit next to @TheBrendan_Cole

I don't know if Kristina has to go to LA to renew her visa.

Kristina Rihanoff‏@KRihanoff

What a stunning day in London! running around bfr I go to US! Can't wait to go to DWTS and catch up with everyone! Have a great day guys! x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see Kristina is off to the the USA tomorrow , she has tweeted what a lovely day it is in London, she is very busy ,before she goes to USA and how good it will be to meet up with friends again on DWTS, do you think she is talking about the current programme with Katherine Jenkins ,or the one in Vegas. with Artem , it seems strange that Robin comes home the day she goes , perhaps all four of them will meet up intime to rehearse together before June the 4th. somewhere that wont cause a problem for Artem , Kristina does not seem to have any visa problems , and she is still russian isn't she .unlike Aliona .
    Forum Member
    Robin Windsor ‏ @Robinwindsor

@KRihanoff when are you leaving? Must catch you before u go... I have gossip :)

Kristina Rihanoff ‏ @KRihanoff Reply

@Robinwindsor ha ha. Can't pass on that! I leave on Sunday late afternoon. Pop in if u want for a coffee! X
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    I see Kristina is off to the the USA tomorrow , she has tweeted what a lovely day it is in London, she is very busy ,before she goes to USA and how good it will be to meet up with friends again on DWTS, do you think she is talking about the current programme with Katherine Jenkins ,or the one in Vegas. with Artem , it seems strange that Robin comes home the day she goes , perhaps all four of them will meet up intime to rehearse together before June the 4th. somewhere that wont cause a problem for Artem , Kristina does not seem to have any visa problems , and she is still russian isn't she .unlike Aliona .

Both Kristina and Aliona have to have visas to work in the UK even if they are American citizens.

Bobby is obviously bursting to tell Kristina all about his holiday and have a gossip.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is good to see other SCD dancers are supporting Katya and Pasha.

Richard Curwen‏@Richardbbc

Great fun with @KatyaVirshilas and @PashaKovalev at their tour last night. Splendid show even if I did have to sit next to @TheBrendan_Cole

I don't know if Kristina has to go to LA to renew her visa.

Kristina Rihanoff‏@KRihanoff

We seem to be thinking alike silversandy , I got called to the phone half way through the post otherwise i wuld have sen your post .:D:D
    , sorry I have chopped your post.:o

I was watching Live at the Apollo the other night and Brendan was there with his wife ( I think), and Craig was there too. but I dont know when it was , but Brendan was is a good mood , and enjoying himself.
    Forum Member
    Yuvi has posted on the K&A thread that Kara is poorly and not doing this afternoon's performance. She rang the theatre to find out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Tipi wrote: »
    artem chigvintsev ‏ @artemchigvintse

i know ive been away from twitter for a long time its been very busy with the Vegas DWTS show

miss my buba @ktointon and my bebies very much cant wait to start rehearsing for Dance to the music tour and dancing with my beautiful lady

I was at work this morning when i saw this and i let a big ahhh out isnt it nice that he is tweeting again
    I see on the K/A thread that Kara isnt well bless her in need of a well deserved hoilday when the play finishes i hope and a nice cuddle from Artem :):)
    Forum Member
    Yuvi has posted on the K&A thread that Kara is poorly and not doing this afternoon's performance. She rang the theatre to find out.

oh poor old kara, hope its nothing serious
    Forum Member
    Katya is certainly trying to get Strictly people to see her show with Pasha. Never mind Katya the locals will be there on Friday:rolleyes:

Katya Virshilas‏@KatyaVirshilas

@CraigRevHorwood hi darrrling! @pashakovalev and I would love for you to come&see our show. We in Basildon tomorrow?http://katyaandpasha.com

Craig Revel Horwood‏@CraigRevHorwood

@KatyaVirshilas @pashakovalev I'm filming for BBC all this week and it's full on so unable sadly maybe after Easter?
    Forum Member
    oh poor old kara, hope its nothing serious

Kara has been in better health than Ali Bastian who has missed a few performances of Chicago.
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear you are suffering with your back AmSalt. You need to lie down and enjoy a few of Artem's videos on Youtube. Hope you feel better soon.

what a brilliant idea! I did sit and watch a Tv film - a good old american romance 'Montana Sky' was good. Poor Kara I did think qerhaps she wasnt well from last nights tweets.wonder if Artem will tweet that shes not well and hes missing her! Is she doing tonights show? Kristina jets about !
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »
    artem chigvintsev ‏ @artemchigvintse

i know ive been away from twitter for a long time its been very busy with the Vegas DWTS show

miss my buba @ktointon and my bebies very much cant wait to start rehearsing for Dance to the music tour and dancing with my beautiful lady

Aww bless ,such a lovely and heartfelt tweet to come home and see.It's been a while but well worth the wait:D
    Last year when in was back in LA he said in an interview he missed Kara like crazy and now this year he has his 2 gorgeous kittens as well.

Let's all send him a group hug:)
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Looks like Kara missed the curtain call for some reason...

Jennifer McCay‏@mccay_jennifer
    @ktointon Really enjoyed the show tonight but missed you at the curtain call. Hope you're OK!

Jenny Halsey‏@BalhamJenny
    @ktointon I just saw you in Absent Friends. Thought you were amazing. Brilliantly done. But are you ok? X

Hope Kara is feeling better today,there is a sickness bug going around.A few off from work today:cry:
    Forum Member
    Strictly West End ‏ @Strictlywestend

@WEUnderstudies in today's matinee and evening performance of Absent Friends Emma Kelly will be in for Evelyn
This discussion has been closed.