CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
Unreal that BB told them who were the power housemates

Comments

• BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think its unreal. I for one wouldn't trust BB. Im surprised anyone that watches the show would.

I doubt very much if Ashleigh will be going anywhere. She's a finalist I reckon.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    I don't think its unreal. I for one wouldn't trust BB. Im surprised anyone that watches the show would.

I doubt very much if Ashleigh will be going anywhere. She's a finalist I reckon.

Indeed, i'm not sure a lot of people "get" what Big Brother is if i was to go by a lot of what i read from people.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh is forum favourite or second on several sites. She's now also the bookies favourite so why should she go?
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh has a lot of fans I don,t think she will be going anywhere.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh is forum favourite or second on several sites. She's now also the bookies favourite so why should she go?

I don't think she should go but if it is down to nominations it'll be Ashleigh and Chris that'll be up and Chris will stay.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Pav and Zoe both stay, which they will one of them will go next week.
  • LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »

Why will she be gone?
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh isn't going anywhere, BB won't let it happen ;-)
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's in trouble too. She does have a very large fanbase, but she also has a lot of detractors too. She'll be fine against Steve, but next week I don't really know if there's anyone else she can beat in a vote to evict.

Saying that, she did somehow survive against Jale and I gave her no chance in that vote. Even though Jale took a downwards turn in her last few days, I don't think she really did anything bad enough to have such a massive swing against her, so Ashleigh must have some pretty dedicated fans!
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you just like to wind people up by saying it bb fans are well sed to all this it won't bother them
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's going to be up, no doubt.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    Do you just like to wind people up by saying it bb fans are well sed to all this it won't bother them

Im not going to even dignify that with a response
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Naw. BB has turned her into the victim much as they did with Ulrika and Rachel Rice. Her fans have been riled up for some time and feel as though she should be protected and awarded a win for sitting around bitching in a pink bath robe and not liking Helen, Ash and anyone who's been labelled a "cool kid". I expect the paper work is already under way for her canonization much like Joan of Arc after what some think she's had to "endure".
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member

When its vote to 'evict', being a favourite is completely meaningless
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh will win and rightly so.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Nah....shes staying, despite the noms coming her way over the next few weeks! !
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    When its vote to 'evict', being a favourite is completely meaningless
    Not when fans vote tactically.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah if it's normal Noms ,and Steven goes this week ,Pav will definately be up ,so Ashleigh will be going nowhere ,
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am so pi$$ed that BB told them who the power housemates were >:( are they thick or just ret****d >:(
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    Nah....shes staying, despite the noms coming her way over the next few weeks! !

I've already voted for Stephen as anything could happen at this stage.

I think it's still important to vote at all costs to avoid the worst case scenario happening.

We really have to vote.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh is going nowhere. Being the PH was hard and being outed by BB was not good, but I am hoping the public see that she is a good housemate and deserves to be in the final
    :)
  • gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But that is BB. All three had discussed that having the power would result in someones downfall, hence they had already sussed that one of them would have to take the place of one of the nominated housemates. I don't think Ashleigh is going anywhere soon.
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Scout66 wrote: »
    Naw. BB has turned her into the victim much as they did with Ulrika and Rachel Rice. Her fans have been riled up for some time and feel as though she should be protected and awarded a win for sitting around bitching in a pink bath robe and not liking Helen, Ash and anyone who's been labelled a "cool kid". I expect the paper work is already under way for her canonization much like Joan of Arc after what some think she's had to "endure".

Is this what you call reverse-psychology? :D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She will be defeated by zoe in a head to head vote I feel
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I think she's in trouble too. She does have a very large fanbase, but she also has a lot of detractors too. She'll be fine against Steve, but next week I don't really know if there's anyone else she can beat in a vote to evict.

Saying that, she did somehow survive against Jale and I gave her no chance in that vote. Even though Jale took a downwards turn in her last few days, I don't think she really did anything bad enough to have such a massive swing against her, so Ashleigh must have some pretty dedicated fans!

I agree with BIB.

Hopefully Ashleigh fans will be able to pull off the same kind of campaign that they did with Jale, because I think if she makes it to the final week she is a cert for the final 3 and perhaps even top 2.