Comments

• OcdGirlOcdGirl Posts: 12,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OH MY LORD!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    OHHH MY GOODNESS, APARENTLY SO. Dont know what to make of this news.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparently so, blimey! I had no idea she was only doing it temporarily
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither did I! I am in absolute shock! :eek: She is doing a good job thus far too! :(
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always thought she was brought in to mess things up after Berridge good luck to them both.

P.S this is why she is still at Holby! lovin John Yorke's return
  • motor mouthmotor mouth Posts: 4,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she has been promoted to Doctors.
  • Huch'netHuch'net Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

She really was doing a good job! But I guess if she still works at Holby then that must be what she loves! And Holby is just next to Albert Square anyway!

Bye Kathleen, you did a great job!! xDD

John Yorke, knows what he's doing, so I trust him 100%!

Who is the new producer then? It wasn't made clear...
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have just thought you know what this means Louise Berridge was sacked and sent packing straight away that was why Kathleen Hutchison was there untill a proper person for the job was found and to get rid of the crap.

Huch It looks like Tony Jordan and that other fella are both Execs that must be a soap first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have sprung this on us though! I echo the previous sentiment that she has done a great job in her short time here though. :) I'm sure good old John Yorke can be trusted! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    Shocking news. Good to see during her time in charge she axed alot of the dead wood.
  • PR.PR. Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they don't change everything again!
  • motor mouthmotor mouth Posts: 4,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mada wrote:
    during her time in charge she axed alot of the dead wood.

So who's left? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What? Whose left in the show following the clearout?! :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    Does anybody know anymore about these guys John is bring back - Tony Jordan (the name rings a bell) and Nigel Taylor.

Although KH has done a brilliant job im excited about further management changes - maybe KH is being groomed as a future EE Exec Producer - hopefully she could inherit a EE in a more healthier state - she's done an amazing job considering the circumstances of her appointment.

Jonathon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    So who's left? :D

Gus,
    Derrek,
    Charlie Slater (in some respects)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just thought you know what this means Louise Berridge was sacked and sent packing straight away that was why Kathleen Hutchison was there untill a proper person for the job was found and to get rid of the crap.

Good point, I hadn't thought of that. This news about her going so soon has shocked me completely.

Helen
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking when I posted this thread that a few people would just read the title of my post and assume I was just putting rubbish in here with no source! I bet no-one could have been expecting that it was actually true! :p I know I wouldn't have if I clicked on the title! Utterly and completely shocking! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a shock, I had no idea she was only doing it temporarily, only about four months.

She does a great job, well done KH

Who is the new EP, it does not say, it could be JY himself.
  • Huch'netHuch'net Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member

Huch It looks like Tony Jordan and that other fella are both Execs that must be a soap first.

I hope so! Tony Jordan's a legend! xD

This news also had me shocked, when I saw the title I thought "f**k EastEnders is in trouble!" - but then when I read it I was like oh this sounds good! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't JY supposed to be head of drama or something?- I think he's meant to be controlling everything drama-wise isn't he? I don't think he could fully concentrate on EE if he is. :(
    Forum Member
    Yeah it looks like both guys maybe exec producers as I found this on Tony Jordan.

That Press Release isnt giving much away - how can John Yorke be bringing back Tony if he hasnt even left?? :confused:

Jonathon
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great news about Tony Jordan and John Yorke. Seems that KH was only temporary - probably brought in to get rid of deadwood.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think trixie-firecrackers previous theory about her being brought in upon a Berridge axe is the most plausible option. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think JY is in charge now because if you look at today press releases about Peggy return, there is no word from KH or any other person apart from JY. which when I saw it first this moring i thought why is there no word from KH because she is the boss of EE.
  • Richie_lecturer1977Richie_lecturer1977 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huch'net wrote:
    Who is the new producer then? It wasn't made clear...

Berridge is returning.