Dancing on Ice | The grande finale | Sunday 7pm-9pm

Comments

• RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    tigragirl wrote: »
    So please Ray won but that was a bit of a mess at the end wasn't it?

Hahah I had to laugh - Phil all at sea in glitter. I can just hear producers going mental I'm his ear!!!
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know it said Ray but I was just saying even though I don't like Hayley like the post said They didn't like Ray. I would never call anyone a slime ball, even David Cameron!

David Cameron's a complete slime ball.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    John Dough wrote: »
    What next for poor Christine? The Voice perhaps?:confused::(

signing on i hope
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farewell Dancing on Ice. There have been great times. There have been some painful sides. But you've made the winter go so much quicker over the past few years. :)
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy Ray won.:D:D:D:D
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Reserved wrote: »
    Boring!

Agree......but his seconds skate was good tonight and he Is a better skater than Hayley:D:D
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it said Ray but I was just saying even though I don't like Hayley like the post said They didn't like Ray. I would never call anyone a slime ball, even David Cameron!

Well, perhaps David Cameron!

So that's it. Its been a part of my life for all these years so I feel quite sad.:cry:
    I can't wait to see them on tour.:)
  • Mrs TartanMrs Tartan Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    So that's it then, farewell DOI :(

Thanks for the thread and the welcome I got last week xxx

So what's up next? :D
  • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've enjoyed posting here all through the series and the past couple of series. Great final, shame about 2nd and 3rd placing being the wrong way round, but hey.

It's been great posting here and a great laugh, particularly tonight, thank you for making DOI enjoyable even when I was losing interest :)
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    What next for poor Christine? The Voice perhaps?:confused::(
    That show is dying. It will be next for the axe
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    To compare what Chris Fountain did to the allegations brought against Bill Roache and Michael Le Vell is ridiculous.

Bill and Michael are innocent. They were cleared of all charges.

Chris did do those awful rap videos and it's cost him his job and a lot of work.

Chris Fountain getting sacked has nothing to do with the allegations made against Bill and Michael. Chris did all himself and if ITV did let him keep his job, half the cast of Corrie would've left (they wanted him gone).
    BIB That might not necessarily be a bad thing!
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    See, now, Jayne & Chris hugging has just made my eyes leak.

I was gone as far they were concerned when they were in bits after the montage!
    That seemed to make mine leak too. Must be the change in the weather...
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Ray and his glory hole face.
    :o:o:o
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh I see, sorry

Hey, leave David out of it :D;-)

Mr Selfridge, I need to see how Henry Eclair is doing
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwwwwwwwwwww, and that's it for Dancing On Ice.

It's been a blast over the last ten weeks and this thread has kept me entertained and interested. Thanks for the laughs.

See some of you over in the over many reality tv threads and soap threads. :D

Yep, it's been a lot of fun, (well this thread has). See you soon Leccy. :):)

And au revoir to the rest of you reprobates too. No doubt we'll meet again.........

*does Vera Lynn impression*

:p
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    Farewell Dancing on Ice. There have been great times. There have been some painful sides. But you've made the winter go so much quicker over the past few years. :)

Well said :)
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,699
    Forum Member
    Best result they could have gone out on.

Bye bye DOI .... cannot say I will miss it!!
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Tartan wrote: »
    So that's it then, farewell DOI :(

Thanks for the thread and the welcome I got last week xxx

So what's up next? :D

Britain's Got Talent is the next one I watch, then XF and Celebrity. There'lll be a gap next January that DOI used to fill.:(
  • shadowassassinshadowassassin Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to all commenters who posted tonight - it's been a pleasure reading the comments and being able to share my views with you all, and it's always been a very welcoming environment for everyone who is just reading or posting :)

Goodbye Dancing on Ice, thanks for all the great moments over the last 8 years.
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,699
    Forum Member
    Now Musketeers ..... let's be having you!! :D
  • RellyRelly Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome result. The only other result that I'd have personally found acceptable is Beth in the final two with Ray, with Beth winning. I voted for Ray because he does deserve it, but I'm a bit gutted that Beth wasn't up against him at the end. She did really well, though, so she should be proud of herself.
  • Mrs TartanMrs Tartan Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    d0lphin wrote: »
    Britain's Got Talent is the next one I watch, then XF and Celebrity. There'lll be a gap next January that DOI used to fill.:(

I'd forgotten about BGT, not sure I've got the cojones for the XF board though. Well if I had any cojones being female and all that! :D
  • Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    A sad farewell to a show I loved.

I thought it was better than a lot of shows that keep on going.
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He should have worn long sleeves so we didnt have to see that mess on his arm!:(

So thats one programme gone with so called ""celebrities"" on it. Only a few more to go :D
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    d0lphin wrote: »

BGT is my favourite thread so I'll definitely see you there. :D

*goes off to find some wood to chop*

"chopping wood"
    "chopping wood"
    "chopping wood"
    :D