Options

What do you think ashliegh ment when she told chris...

EverlastingEverlasting Posts: 284
Forum Member
In yesterdays episode, im pretty sure ashliegh told chris that she has been through alot in her small teenage life. And thats why she is so mature (although people on here might not agree), so she wont let kimberly get to her. Or something along those lines just going of memory, its got me thinking what she might of been through?

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was on the verge of telling him that she was bullied from the look of things. With the way she behaves though i think she would have been the bully in school.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly been bullied could also be great loss or illness, no idea :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    She was on the verge of telling him that she was bullied from the look of things. With the way she behaves though i think she would have been the bully in school.

No I really don't think she was a bully at all she seems to frown upon bullying loud mouthed foul behaviour.....I think she could have been targeted by bullies herself as a child.....I admire her if this is the case :)
  • Options
    gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why would you say that? She is surrounded by loud mouthed bullies who take the piss out of anyone who they think is 'uncool'. She has totally distanced herself from those people. Far from her being the bully, I think she has been the victim of it.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In yesterdays episode, im pretty sure ashliegh told chris that she has been through alot in her small teenage life. And thats why she is so mature (although people on here might not agree), so she wont let kimberly get to her. Or something along those lines just going of memory, its got me thinking what she might of been through?

You are right that some people on here wont agree :D

She's a spoilt little brat.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gemsmummy wrote: »
    Why would you say that? She is surrounded by loud mouthed bullies who take the piss out of anyone who they think is 'uncool'. She has totally distanced herself from those people. Far from her being the bully, I think she has been the victim of it.

Because of the things she says when she is bitching. If she had been bullied then you would think she would know better than to say the things she says.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you might be right, the way she speaks about people and her audition footage they put on bots looked bad.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gemsmummy wrote: »

Huh? She was one of Helen's buddies until she got sucked into Toya's hate campaign last week. Now Toya's been kicked out and Ashleigh is carrying on the futile and foolish cause. She is fighting someone else's war and I don't think she even realises.