Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »
    According to Derek Hough (dancer on DWTS) is it pouring down in LA!!! Bet Artem wishes he'd stayed at home.

Nicely decorated ladies :D

Oh gosh !!!,Artem's not had very good weather on this trip,never mind there is no better place like home.So fingers crossed he will be home by the weekend if all goes well

Tan tastic Bobby is not going to be to chuffed either!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    night ladies sweet dreams PINK of course
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Kara, she is definately needing Artem back home[aren,t we all ].
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    Sorry BJ just couldn't resist doing this!!!:rolleyes:

Is it me or the new thread , but I cant get this , or the ones of Kara today , that I saw earlier on part 6, one said it had been with drawn and the others said they cant be found . Any one else having trouble ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    Is it me or the new thread , but I cant get this , or the ones of Kara today , that I saw earlier on part 6, one said it had been with drawn and the others said they cant be found . Any one else having trouble ?

Yungathart,

Just checked,I can't get the pic's now but the vid's are okay !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Yungathart,

Just checked,I can't get the pic's now but the vid's are okay !!

Thanks SMW, same here , I have been viewing JIve at BR, phew I was getting panicky , I must be able to watch that once a day .:o.
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dollysid wrote: »
    If Artem is back on the 30th he should be leaving LA on Thursday. It's almost Monday and tomorrow we can say 3 days to go! :D:D

i.d better get my beady eyes ready at Hthrw then!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Poor Kara, she is definately needing Artem back home[aren,t we all ].

Just one word on that subject . YES

I will wish you alll goodnight , cant stop sneezing , fed up with blowing my nose , so I am off to bed , while the BR jive is fresh in my mind , and hopefully in my dreams too.

Sweeet dreams all .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can,t get them either Yungathart, looked at them earlier.
    Will say Goodnight Everyone and sweet Pink Dreams.x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back again , I have realised the date for tomorrow , is the one day I dont like , 7years ago the love of my life died on it . So I dont enjoy it to much . I will have to look at all the vids tomorrow to keep chearful , I hope they work for me . Night ladies .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back again , I have realised the date for tomorrow , is the one day I dont like , 7years ago the love of my life died on it . So I dont enjoy it to much . I will have to look at all the vids tomorrow to keep chearful , I hope they work for me . Night ladies .

Off to work but will be thinking of you today yungathart.Take Care:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do we think Artem will fly back with Air New Zealand?
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bless you, will be thinking of you today xx
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    do we think Artem will fly back with Air New Zealand?

No idea I'm afraid unless he tweets from the airport! But I think that's unlikely.:(
    Forum Member

big hug thinking of you x
    Forum Member
    dollysid wrote: »
    No idea I'm afraid unless he tweets from the airport! But I think that's unlikely.:(

think he went BA this time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    big hug thinking of you x

Thank you. BJ, dollysid and SMW, think I I sounded a tad dramatic last night , must be the cold :o I just hate this month ,and am always glad when its April , lost OH , Mother and Father 26th, 28th and 30th, not all in same year though, but all over the Easter weekend , at least this year hopefully ,if all has gone well with his visa , the 30th should bring something to celebrate , The Master arrives back .

Such a shame he has missed the normal LA weather, while we have been bathed in sunshine , I think that I heard we will lose this weather after the weekend , just in time for him to arrive here , but I think he might not notice too much , as he will have three bigger attractions on his mind . As for this wonderful weather , we will make the most of it , while we can .

Didnt he use Air New Zealand the last twice he went to LA and back , we are relying on AmSalt12, to use her aircontrol gifts , and keep us up to date , on LA flights arriving .and will be hanging on her every message:D
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Morning ladies - A new thread wow! What another fantastic day. What's the betting it is miserable over Easter.

For those of you interested in statistics, we had 178,385 views on thread 6 since 31/1/2012.

Posts are as follows:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=1623880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning Everyone, another gorgeous day so going to make the most of itand do some more gardening.
    Not a good week for you Yungathart, we will be thinking about you. Hope your cold is better soon.
    The bright note is the arrival home of our BOY, hope everthing is sorted with Visa,s etc.,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got back from shopping! 23 here! Phew. HOT and Artem is not even back yet!!:cool:
    You are in my thoughts yungathart. Big hug.
    Forum Member
    Thank you. BJ, dollysid and SMW, think I I sounded a tad dramatic last night , must be the cold :o I just hate this month ,and am always glad when its April , lost OH , Mother and Father 26th, 28th and 30th, not all in same year though, but all over the Easter weekend , at least this year hopefully ,if all has gone well with his visa , the 30th should bring something to celebrate , The Master arrives back .

Such a shame he has missed the normal LA weather, while we have been bathed in sunshine , I think that I heard we will lose this weather after the weekend , just in time for him to arrive here , but I think he might not notice too much , as he will have three bigger attractions on his mind . As for this wonderful weather , we will make the most of it , while we can .

Didnt he use Air New Zealand the last twice he went to LA and back , we are relying on AmSalt12, to use her aircontrol gifts , and keep us up to date , on LA flights arriving .and will be hanging on her every message:D

only reason i know its BA is that chap tweeted that he was on the same flight and had spoken to him ! he was on a BA flight
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back from a lovely coffee and catch up with DenburnQuine.

yungathart - think of you today, know what you're going through as March is a also a bad month for me!!

See they had thunder/lightning in LA ...bet Artem wishes he was here enjoying the lovely weather.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont rely on me i went to the wrong bloody terminal last time! !
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    dont rely on me i went to the wrong bloody terminal last time! !

bless at least you tried :D

By the way they have flash flooding in LA as well !!!!! That will teach him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    bless at least you tried :D

By the way they have flash flooding in LA as well !!!!! That will teach him
    Poor Artem! He will have to top up his tan in UK then.....;)
This discussion has been closed.