Options

Playstation 2 Demo on Sky News

2»

Comments

• Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, I only say that cause Digi TV was in it's infancy and Sky still wasn't as widespread as it is today! I think I had NTL cable in 2000 and I don't think you could get Sky News on it, iirc.

It was on Telewest back then, I remember the Technofile program. Its funny how little tech on TV there is today compared to back then :eek:
  • Options
    AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyway, who on earth watched Sky News in 2000?

You think 2000 is early? I still have some gaming-related recordings from the early 90s from Sky News! They'd often have specials on the launches of new consoles and arcade games, particularly of course, around Christmas.
    They could sometimes be more entertaining back then, fights breaking out between presenters, Adam Boulton gritting his teeth having to do UFO stories, all sorts!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Holy Thread Bump, Batman.
  • Options
    TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG guys! This thread is over 13 years old! Some major egg on faces here with people predicting PS2 would be a flop and Sega (haha) would rule the roost. :D
  • Options
    mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG guys! This thread is over 13 years old! Some major egg on faces here with people predicting PS2 would be a flop and Sega (haha) would rule the roost. :D

Uhh only the first post is old, the rest are this week and tongue in cheek...

Having said that you don't have to look too hard to find original posts around here just like that
  • Options
    TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojobrew wrote: »
    Uhh only the first post is old, the rest are this week and tongue in cheek...

Having said that you don't have to look too hard to find original posts around here just like that

How does that bait taste :p
  • Options
    cooltvcooltv Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to save for the xbox, wonder what this new xbox live will be like?:D
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    cooltv wrote: »
    I am going to save for the xbox, wonder what this new xbox live will be like?:D

OMG OMG OMG I've just seen the controller it comes with and it looks great. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    gds1972 wrote: »
    OMG OMG OMG I've just seen the controller it comes with and it looks great. :eek:

:eek: Finally! A controller for people with bigger hands like me! This new Xbox sounds awesome. Xbox Live! Wow! Screw Dreamarena, I'm going to save up for the Xbox! :D
  • Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't trust all these new developments their apparently making: consoles going online!? What about Y2K? Dont they know this techno revolution will be the end of us!
  • Options
    mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does that bait taste :p

Are you trying to suggest you did that on purpose?
  • Options
    linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow it took all those years for a reply.

Amazing :eek: