Options

Hollyoaks crash SPOILERS

lewisktfclewisktfc Posts: 770
Forum Member
✭✭
So I saw there isnt already a thread on this, so thought i'd start one...

Sam & Danny both died in the crash..Didn't see that one coming!!

Comments

• Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im shocked at cant believe leyla has been given a clear path to be perri's murder the story could be much better with just danny dying
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Either everyone is really shocked and it will take a while to sink in or it's rubbish acting.

It all feels rushed tbh
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be shocked when I watch it tomorrow.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    I will be shocked when I watch it tomorrow.

if thats sarcasm the OP did use Spoiler tags in the title, so if you didn't want to know then you shouldn't have read the thread!^_^
  • Options
    Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also didnt see that coming which is surprising these days
  • Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I was shocked
  • Options
    missemmerdale22missemmerdale22 Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think good how the done it by not saying who dies. I think hollyoaks has beaten corrie and eastenders in terms of storylines and acting.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O:oM:oG:o

Didn't see that coming!!!!!!!!

Although how a van going at that speed has the power to flip a car as many times as it did......... :confused:

I shall miss Danny and Sam

Definite shocker episode

Ste :o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if thats sarcasm the OP did use Spoiler tags in the title, so if you didn't want to know then you shouldn't have read the thread!^_^

I will be watching it at normal pace tomorrow. I already knew they died thanks to looking at trends on twitter Ds isnt the be all and end all :D
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's definitely been rushed, I think the acting has been good though.

Sam should of definitely survived. She's a good character played by a good actress with a lot of potential. But disappointed but I've like the leela storyline, it's no you ain't my muvva but it's still been good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    It's definitely been rushed, I think the acting has been good though.

Sam should of definitely survived. She's a good character played by a good actress with a lot of potential. But disappointed but I've like the leela storyline, it's no you ain't my muvva but it's still been good.

yeah I agree wth that, I think Danny had run his course but Sam had bags of potential especially with cameron released and the peri reveal
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid decision to kill off Sam. Utterly ridiculous!
    Good riddance for Danny
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what Sam's death will do to the JP storyline? Sam could have given vital evidence at JP/Finn trial and arrested Finn (it being fitting that Sam did it since she was involved in the storyline from the start) but they've really messed it up now. What a stupid move.

Poor Ste, Leela and Perri.
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame as Sam has loads of potential, perhaps the actress wanted to leave for personal reasons.
  • Options
    puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sansa_Snow wrote: »
    It's a shame as Sam has loads of potential, perhaps the actress wanted to leave for personal reasons.

The actress wrote a twitter status and included what a waste in it so maybe she didn't want to leave?
  • Options
    The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Ste's lost his mum, found his dad, then lost his dad within about a year?
    Poor guy.

He'll be the new Tom with dead relatives...
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sansa_Snow wrote: »

Unfortunately, both characters were axed. It was not their decision to leave:

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-shock-car-crash-aftermath.php

I did think the episodes were really good & the acting by the Lomax girls & Ste tonight were brilliant. I'm especially impressed by the quality of Ruby's acting. She really is one of the most talented child actresses I've seen.

I was not surprised by Sam & Danny being killed off as I had already read some spoilers indicating such. I am gutted about it though. I think it was the wrong decision & the show could have done a lot more with them, especially with Sam. I had hoped Sam would be around once Finn was exposed as well!
  • Options
    lewisktfclewisktfc Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the replies to this has just made me thought, could it have been Finn driving that van? Sam knew it was him who raped JP and that storyline is about to start up again, so could it be possible?
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did they kill off Sam though!
  • Options
    Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't get is when an actor is axed involuntary why do they agree to do exit/death scenes if it were me I would just walk and deny the producers the satisfaction in using me for a cheap bit of sensationalism.
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't get is when an actor is axed involuntary why do they agree to do exit/death scenes if it were me I would just walk and deny the producers the satisfaction in using me for a cheap bit of sensationalism.

They would mucky their ticket getting other jobs though
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately, both characters were axed. It was not their decision to leave:

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-shock-car-crash-aftermath.php

I did think the episodes were really good & the acting by the Lomax girls & Ste tonight were brilliant. I'm especially impressed by the quality of Ruby's acting. She really is one of the most talented child actresses I've seen.

I was not surprised by Sam & Danny being killed off as I had already read some spoilers indicating such. I am gutted about it though. I think it was the wrong decision & the show could have done a lot more with them, especially with Sam. I had hoped Sam would be around once Finn was exposed as well!

So Danny and Sam are axed and yet Sonny, Freddie, Ziggy and George are still there, why?????
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    It was a stupid decision to kill Sam and Danny off - the Lomaxes are an awesome family. I have no idea what the show was thinking. The same with Jim. They create great characters only to rip them out. Hollyoaks need a stable cast to move forward with - how are they ever going to achieve it when they are obsessed with killing the cast off. You can guarantee the cast think it is a joke and the grieving always lasts about a week if you are lucky.

This is the shows only fault. They seem to want to speed life up to so it is almost unrealistic - it is all actions 24/7. I miss the show when it was high power drama. Something like this would have stretched a week in BK's first run - not an episode.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    So Danny and Sam are axed and yet Sonny, Freddie, Ziggy and George are still there, why?????

#KirkwoodProblems
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    So happy with this, great out of the blue twist