Options

Poor old Maria

jodiemg :)jodiemg :) Posts: 509
Forum Member
✭✭
Poor old Maria, she has been through alot the past few years.

1. Her unborn baby died of stillborn
2. 8 months later her husband was killed in a hit and run killing set up by Liam's (her late husband) sister in laws fiancé. Sadly maria never got to tell Liam she was pregant again
3. Finding out the truth about her hubbys murder, then being threatened by the killer, then he made out to everyone she was crazy accusing him.
4. After accepting she was wrong (even though she wasnt) she became friends with Tony, then fell in love with him, but all next week is when they all find out.

Shes gonna be heartbroken
:cry:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah poor bbz.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jodiemg :) wrote: »

2. 8 months later her husband was killed in a hit and run killing set up by Liam's (her late husband) sister in laws fiancé. Sadly maria never got to tell Liam she was pregant again
    3. Finding out the truth about her hubbys murder, then being threatened by the killer, then he made out to everyone she was crazy accusing him.
    4. After accepting she was wrong (even though she wasnt) she became friends with Tony, then fell in love with him, but all next week is when they all find out.

She is going to be devastated :cry:and she will feel like she has let Liam down :cry:and it is all Tony's fault he has destroyed her life for the second time in a year :mad:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont really like it when Maria and Tony are together, because marias a bit too gushy.

I prefer it when shes trying to run him over :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont really like it when Maria and Tony are together, because marias a bit too gushy.

I prefer it when shes trying to run him over
    :p

Me too:D
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dont forget she also found out her husband was unfaithful during their marriage!

Shes really been through the mill but i know it will make her stronger!

Shes gonna be devastated next week though!:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to tell someone this! I've just told my mate that I think I stabbed myself a little too hard this time because lots of bloods coming out (they think I'm depressed) and then I said I got to go to hospital and I logged out hehe:D:D:D:D:D.

I shouldn't joke. But I feel for Maria with all she's gone through an all.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's quite amazing that it was only in January that she was so convinced he had killed Liam. I hope everyone who doubted her has enough time to apologize before she heads off. :D

*particularly Audrey who was in a similar situation with one Richard Hillman :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite amazing that it was only in January that she was so convinced he had killed Liam. I hope everyone who doubted her has enough time to apologize before she heads off. :D

*particularly Audrey who was in a similar situation with one Richard Hillman :o

Yeah I thought that a tad weird.
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    Poor Maria :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Banimon! wrote: »
    Have to tell someone this! I've just told my mate that I think I stabbed myself a little too hard this time because lots of bloods coming out (they think I'm depressed) and then I said I got to go to hospital and I logged out hehe:D:D:D:D:D.

I shouldn't joke.

Okaayyy ..... :p LOL yess matiie you shudnt joke!!!! :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Banimon! wrote: »

I shouldn't joke.

Okaayyy ..... :p LOL yess matiie you shudnt joke!!!! :p:D

Their fault for teasing me about apparently being depressed.

Oh and I apologise to anyone who took it the wrong way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I must admit to enjoying mad maria at the end of last year and begining of this year!:o
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can do anything she wants to me. She is gorgeous
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its a whinging airhead and i dont feel for her at all, she brought all this tony crap on herself by bumping uglies with a bloke she was accusing of murder a few months before.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    its a whinging airhead and i dont feel for her at all, she brought all this tony crap on herself by bumping uglies with a bloke she was accusing of murder a few months before.

I have to agree with you. She deserves all she gets just for being so stupid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »

ah right so in your logic she deserved to give birth to a stillborn son and loose her husband several months later all because shes stupid - right.......:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/blog/scoop/

Looks like a couple of great corrie eps tonight!
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »

You're right. Only clever people deserve to be happy.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    tjbantamtjbantam Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You missed one:

5: She's related to Kirk!
  • Options
    NuisanceNuisance Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    tjbantam wrote: »
    You missed one:

5: She's related to Kirk!

Ha nice one, i wish they'd get rid of him. I think he's served his purpose and the joke's wearing thin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/blog/scoop/

Looks like a couple of great corrie eps tonight!

OMGGGGG! My friends have been having a go at me for obsessing over it but after watching that (again, saw it on the Corrie official site) I just know that it's been worth it!:D:D
  • Options
    tjbantamtjbantam Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nuisance wrote: »
    Ha nice one, i wish they'd get rid of him. I think he's served his purpose and the joke's wearing thin

I dunno. As much as Kirk gets on my t*ts these days, axing him would mean getting rid of Andy Whyment who is a great actor and a really nice guy.