Options

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - second single (TBA)

Comments

• Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,992
    Forum Member
    vkmax wrote: »
    Most copyright is not permanent and I expect that the delay is due to Crown losing rights to the name if they don't use it by 'x' date hence Amelle saying two or three times now about them having the name if they don't decide to use it next year.

If that is the case, they can't keep up this silence. People won't wait another year with no official word from them. They are killing off the little chance they had of success by just not speaking at all.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    If that is the case, they can't keep up this silence. People won't wait another year with no official word from them. They are killing off the little chance they had of success by just not speaking at all.

exactly. its completely bizarre this silence.

though 4 months ago my friend got into a lift in westfield and Keisha & Mutya were in there :o but the idiot didnt speak to them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I did tweet the girls earlier just asking for confirmation that Siobhan hasn't climbed out of any windows (it's about that time in the year). Strangely enough, no response yet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Do people still think this is gonna happen ! Come on I'm a fan but the girls are well and truly in the pop dumper.
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, that's a shame, was hoping for some news. Silly me.
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its time to face facts that they are not coming back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It will be a shame if they don't. Especially after all the time their fans have waited
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They will be back, I have no doubt about it.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    They will be back, I have no doubt about it.

Seriously you really think so?
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    exactly. its completely bizarre this silence.

though 4 months ago my friend got into a lift in westfield and Keisha & Mutya were in there :o but the idiot didnt speak to them

He/She didn't 'Push the Button' then? Or maybe they did.

( The idea of being that close to Keisha and Mutya.......fantasy time.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    He/She didn't 'Push the Button' then? Or maybe they did.

( The idea of being that close to Keisha and Mutya.......fantasy time.)

No they were 'Stronger' than that. I bet you're imagining being 'Caught In A Moment' with them, just make sure they don't 'Follow You Home' or you could end up in bad 'Shape'.

I'm going to 'Run For Cover' now because I've 'Overload'ed on the song titles now.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    No they were 'Stronger' than that. I bet you're imagining being 'Caught In A Moment' with them, just make sure they don't 'Follow You Home' or you could end up in bad 'Shape'.

I'm going to 'Run For Cover' now because I've 'Overload'ed on the song titles now.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

It's almost 'Supernatural' how 'Easy' this is lol. But don't worry, I'm not in 'Denial', I know how bad it must be to read this and I'm trying to 'Change' I really am but 'No Can Do'.

No in all seriousness, the 'Situation's Heavy' and I know you all need to read this like a 'Hole In The Head' so the 'Conversation's Over.'

(I genuinely am sorry, very tired lol)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »
    Seriously you really think so?

yes:)
  • Options
    kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A new MKS demo called 'Burnt Out' has leaked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKNb4hXFh3M
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh sounds very promising!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's a good sign! Maybe there is hope yet.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll believe a second single when I hear it
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's almost 'Supernatural' how 'Easy' this is lol. But don't worry, I'm not in 'Denial', I know how bad it must be to read this and I'm trying to 'Change' I really am but 'No Can Do'.

No in all seriousness, the 'Situation's Heavy' and I know you all need to read this like a 'Hole In The Head' so the 'Conversation's Over.'

(I genuinely am sorry, very tired lol)

Maybe I shouldn't have started that.
    kryskrys wrote: »
    A new MKS demo called 'Burnt Out' has leaked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKNb4hXFh3M

Great to hear that actually. The distinctive vocals are there but no time stamp.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MKS will become Sugababes for the Big Reunion in January I reckon. They'll use that as their platform to get back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately the clip has been taken down now so I can't hear it but reading the lyrics "I'm surprised we made it this far, we should really get it together" yes girls, yes you should and quickly.

But hey, a year after Flatline flatlined we get a demo leak. It's progress at least. Maybe by 2023 we will have an album :o
  • Options
    Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually liked the sound of that demo! Hopefully the girls can get themselves together and 2015 will be the year they FINALLY release some material :cool:
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any announcement yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry for getting hopes up about news but had to share this and made sense to do it here rather than a new thread.

A young singer has just released a new track which I think most fans of Sugababes will recognise and may even make the most anti 4.0 posters yearn for the days of Sweet 7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGxc6H0xNCE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry for getting hopes up about news but had to share this and made sense to do it here rather than a new thread.

A young singer has just released a new track which I think most fans of Sugababes will recognise and may even make the most anti 4.0 posters yearn for the days of Sweet 7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGxc6H0xNCE

That cover is dreadful :o Think the original song is better! Is that her debut single?