Options

Can I coonect a keyboard and mouse to a android tablet?

khampsonkhampson Posts: 272
Forum Member
Hello, I am wanting to connect a mouse and keyboard to my tablet, I can buy a bluetooth keyboard and mouse but I dont think both will connect at the same time or is there a option that a keyboard and mouse will use 1 keyboard connection?

My tablet supports otg so maybe this is my only option but its wired? Can anyone explain what I need to do to allow me to connect both together.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can connect both at the same time via bluetooth without any problems.

Similarly, you can use a USB OTG adapter with a USB hub and connect them via cables if you prefer.

So all you need to do is just connect them both (via either method) and it'll just work without any problems.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    clonmult wrote: »
    You can connect both at the same time via bluetooth without any problems.

Similarly, you can use a USB OTG adapter with a USB hub and connect them via cables if you prefer.

So all you need to do is just connect them both (via either method) and it'll just work without any problems.

My device will only connect to one at a time and not yo bith at the same time?
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    khampson wrote: »
    My device will only connect to one at a time and not yo bith at the same time?
    As clonmult said, you need a USB OTG hub which are dirt cheap as you can see.

Most tablets are OTG compatible but this will only work with a wired keyboard/mouse obviously.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    As clonmult said, you need a USB OTG hub which are dirt cheap as you can see.

Most tablets are OTG compatible but this will only work with a wired keyboard/mouse obviously.

Will 2 wireless devices work with this hub? Or will I still need a wired keyboard and mouse?

Thanks