Options

do you miss Pauline?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Apologies if this has been posted before, but does anyone really miss Pauline from Eastenders?

I havent missed her, infact I think Eastenders has got better without her character...

So do you miss her or not?

Comments

• Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DanB2007 wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been posted before, but does anyone really miss Pauline from Eastenders?

I havent missed, her infact I think Eastenders has got better without her character...

So do you miss her or not?

Nope, I don't.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Nope. Good character but the show has moved on. Shame they messed up her death though. :(
  • Options
    IRITALIAIRITALIA Posts: 6,508
    Forum Member
    A bit of a misery guts but I hate to see original or long standing characters leave a soap.
    They are almost part of the family.:eek::D
  • Options
    SouthernerSoutherner Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing I miss about Pauline is her slanging matches with Peggy!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope. Miserable old harridan.
  • Options
    elvis86elvis86 Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its true EE has improved loads since she left. But it didn't improve because she left.

But her last year or so was awful. She was really poorly written for, and after the classic stories the Fowlers were involved with in the past, it was an insult to make her participate with the abysmal Martin/Sonia stuff.
  • Options
    Hexadecimal666Hexadecimal666 Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't miss her. Not because she was a poor character, but perhaps the character had become a bit "worn-out" by the end. It didn't help that she was given ridiculus stories.
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Not really. her house seriously needed the revamp Ian has given it :D
  • Options
    Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely not, lol. The only thing she was good in was 70's sitcom " Are you being served?"
  • Options
    Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    I missed Pauline when she was in it! She wasn't always the miserable grumpy woman she became in the last few years.
  • Options
    Mr.LyttonMr.Lytton Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, i don't.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No I don't.
  • Options
    DARCYFDARCYF Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is there to miss? Maybe if they had not changed her character quite so much. She started off the show as a happily married mother and by the end was a miserable harridan who drove everyone who loved her away and for no apparent reason other than control. By the end of the show they had removed any trace of likeability or empathy with the character
  • Options
    Merry HappyMerry Happy Posts: 8,228
    Forum Member
    At first it felt weird not seeing her miserable face around the square but I soon got over it ... maybe a minute after her death?
  • Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do kinda - but I'm loving the show right now!!