Pitt-joli children running amok

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rodbecks wrote: »
    It doesn't sound like normal houses at all. Most normal houses dont have kids running round speaking various languages. Most normal households dont send their kids to 10 different schools in seven months. Most normal households don't pick and choose which kid to take out for a toy shopping spree. Most normal household's don't dress their kids like homeless people and they at least run a brush through their hair when they go out.

The JolieShitts might have money, but they have no class.

Yes but can you really see her with hair all over the place baby/ies in shopping trolley and 4 kids running amock at the side of her racing through the supermarkets like the average mother in the UK.
    Celebs dont know they are born, and some have never even experienced the reality that thousands go through every day ! :D
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    IndigoGirl wrote: »
    OK literal, I didn't mean her looks... and you know that... if you read anything about her or followed anything of hers and yeah I have shared homes with the angelina besotted you would know what I am talking about, so
    whilst I thank you for this odd conversation in which you chose to make it about looks rather than the persona change!!!!!!! which is what I meant.... of course looking back at her failed marriages.... and how she was then.... and how she is now... can't really be that hard now can it?

So, I'm besotted with Angelina, am I? How do you work that one out?

And no, I'm not making it about her looks. Go back and read the threads, maybe then you'll have some idea of where the confusion's lying. Actually, no, let me put it plainly for you:

You said about her character, I questioned you about it, you asked if I'd seen her, and it went on from there. Comprende?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loulaa wrote: »
    Yes but can you really see her with hair all over the place baby/ies in shopping trolley and 4 kids running amock at the side of her racing through the supermarkets like the average mother in the UK.
    Celebs dont know they are born, and some have never even experienced the reality that thousands go through every day ! :D

Nah, she's too busy flying planes and riding on motorcycles, making movies and new babies.... :) or how many mums with 4 kids do you know that do that who don't rely on nannies to bring up the kids?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    So, I'm besotted with Angelina, am I? How do you work that one out?

And no, I'm not making it about her looks. Go back and read the threads, maybe then you'll have some idea of where the confusion's lying. Actually, no, let me put it plainly for you:

You said about her character, I questioned you about it, you asked if I'd seen her, and it went on from there. Comprende?

Jesus, I said people I have lived with.... and since you make out you know so much, you would at least know that, forget it, I mean the other thread there about Karma... well I rest my case thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jesus, I said people I have lived with.... and since you make out you know so much, you would at least know that, forget it, I mean the other thread there about Karma... well I rest my case thanks.

I don't see how you can rest your case when you don't seem to have one. You're making no sense whatsoever. Try making yourself clearer if you want other people to understand you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see how you can rest your case when you don't seem to have one. You're making no sense whatsoever. Try making yourself clearer if you want other people to understand you.

Honestly, if you don't know what I mean by character change then there is nothing else to talk about here. Accept it already, move on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, she's too busy flying planes and riding on motorcycles, making movies and new babies.... :) or how many mums with 4 kids do you know that do that who don't rely on nannies to bring up the kids?

i used to but i dont associate with people who require nannys i havent got time for them. Call me old fashioned but you bring kids into the world because you want to raise them.

and before everyone jumps on me, theres a difference between having a nanny so you can go out to do your regular job or having a nanny so you can go playing tennis or have brunch with girlfriends. Jolie Pitts are mega money, whilst one works the other could be at home and swap around! They have nannys to lighten the load so they get an easier time of it fullstop.

oh who knows what goes on behind closed doors :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Honestly, if you don't know what I mean by character change then there is nothing else to talk about here. Accept it already, move on.

Yes, I know what you mean re the above but you didn't express yourself properly re the character 'reform' or whatever it was you were going on about, and yep, you're right about the last bit .... we should both move on as it's getting OT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i used to but i dont associate with people who require nannys i havent got time for them. Call me old fashioned but you bring kids into the world because you want to raise them.

and before everyone jumps on me, theres a difference between having a nanny so you can go out to do your regular job or having a nanny so you can go playing tennis or have brunch with girlfriends. Jolie Pitts are mega money, whilst one works the other could be at home and swap around! They have nannys to lighten the load so they get an easier time of it fullstop.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Crying shame when kids know their nannies better than their mommies and daddies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I know what you mean re the above but you didn't express yourself properly re the character 'reform' or whatever it was you were going on about, and yep, you're right about the last bit .... we should both move on as it's getting OT.

to change something is a reform... geez..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    to change something is a reform... geez..

I agree but that wasn't what you said in your third post to me. You don't mention someone's character and then ask me if I've SEEN them and then start getting at me when I answer that question.

Yep.... Jeez. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree but that wasn't what you said in your third post to me. You don't mention someone's character and then ask me if I've SEEN them and then start getting at me when I answer that question.

Yep.... Jeez. :rolleyes:

Love it a nice old play on words.. anyway.. not very loving or spiritual... is it#?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Love it a nice old play on words.. anyway.. not very loving or spiritual... is it#?

No, it's not a play on words; it's to do with you not making yourself clear in the first instance and then jumping down my throat about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rogue69 wrote: »
    To be honest neither do i understand the need for her to reform. I dont know but i quite like the woman, shes gorgeous, beautiful and a decent person from what i have read and seen of her. Plus shes got those amazing lips:o...and her movies havent been too bad either.

Oh well time to throw in the old chestnut i guess.....i suppose all those that hate her must be jealous of her:rolleyes::D:p

Some women probably are jealous of her but not everyone. I guess it's the same with not liking Pish..... some just can't take to her. I have, however. I've always liked Angelina, and I agree with you...... she's bloody gorgeous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it's not a play on words; it's to do with you not making yourself clear in the first instance and then jumping down my throat about it.

Of course it was a play on words... karma, yep I see it....
  • Options
    PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My thoughts exactly which I why I started this thread.

I am sick of these celebrities banging on about how Motherhood has changed them and how they are at peace with ones self whilst in the background they leave all the hard work invloved in bringing up kids to some underpaid Nanny.

I would have the upmost respect for Ms Jolie if she decided to give it all up and become a 24/7 "stay at home Mom"....mmmm harsh reality will soon set in and that will be the end of her United Nations family.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picklebum wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly which I why I started this thread.

I am sick of these celebrities banging on about how Motherhood has changed them and how they are at peace with ones self whilst in the background they leave all the hard work invloved in bringing up kids to some underpaid Nanny.

I would have the upmost respect for Ms Jolie if she decided to give it all up and become a 24/7 "stay at home Mom"....mmmm harsh reality will soon set in and that will be the end of her United Nations family.

Well said!!! Same goes for all the other million dollar mums and dads out there in the slime light.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course it was a play on words... karma, yep I see it....

No, it wasn't a play on words.... and what's all this about karma now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My I draw the attention of the other DS forum members to the below article whereby Jolie calls her beloved daughter an "outcast". Hence my earlier reference to future rehab admittance for at least one of her brood.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/jolie%20shiloh%20is%20an%20outcast_1053100
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picklebum wrote: »
    My I draw the attention of the other DS forum members to the below article whereby Jolie calls her beloved daughter an "outcast". Hence my earlier reference to future rehab admittance for at least one of her brood.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/jolie%20shiloh%20is%20an%20outcast_1053100

She has two more of her own on the way, so she won't be alone with the looks and features. What I didn't like was the comment about being born privileged, surely adopting the other children ensured them that exact same privilege, and hang on a moment, Ms Jolies daddy isn't exactly unknown now is he? She is a walking contradiction.
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,838
    Administrator
    A number of offensive posts have been removed from this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A number of offensive posts have been removed from this thread.

Oh dear...some people really need to take things not so seriously...