Options

Suri Cruise - cutest Hollywood child?

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suri's beautiful, and I love her silver shoes! I want a pair!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Holly Oaks wrote: »
    Shiloh is really beautiful, and so cute.

I think Suri is adorable, too, but she just never looks very happy. :(

:eek:

Admittedly there are times when she looks uninterested - even the adults get pissed with the papz. But, she usually looks happy.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks the spitting image of Tom Cruise in one of those photos.
  • Options
    katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both Suri and Shiloh are cuties, but looking at their parents it's not like they're lacking good genes :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is simply adorable.......very very cute!
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Check_it wrote: »
    Me too, it seems very sinister. What do people think about the suggestion that Suri is actually Katie Holmes and L Ron Hubbard's kid?

Very freaky since elron has been dead for 22 years. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    I think she's an incredibly pretty little girl, but I don't find her cute in a toddler-esque way. She doesn't have many characteristics of a toddler to me. I'm not sure why. She's going to be stunning when she's older, though.

No offence, but I really don't find Shiloh cute AT ALL. She scares me a little.
  • Options
    asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    i'm not really a child person but i absolutely love suri - she is really, really cute.

i think its nice the way we get to see her out and about having fun with mum and dad - he was having a great time with her in Build a Bear.

i know being so rich n famous you can feel vulnerable when out and about but Tom and Katie just seem to take everything in their stride.

little olive barron cohen is a cutie too - she was throwing a wobbler in the park the other day lol.

i also agree, i don't find shiloh cute at all.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think she's an incredibly pretty little girl, but I don't find her cute in a toddler-esque way. She doesn't have many characteristics of a toddler to me. I'm not sure why. She's going to be stunning when she's older, though.
    I think she's adorable but I can see why people would think otherwise; she's very pretty but I think she looks quite a bit older than two. :o
  • Options
    JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I happen to think of the celebrity babies I've seen Halle Berry's daughter is gorgeous. But on the other hand...I do think the obsession with babies and young children's lives and appearances both in real life and in the media is quite sickening.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shiloh is nothing special. She looks like tons of other babies. And she's always got that blank stare of her father's on her face and her mouth hanging wide open.

On the other hand, I have never seen a child who looked like Suri. She has such a unique look. I usually don't fuss over babies'/childrens' looks. But Suri is gorgeous. You can tell she will be a stunner when she grows up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i want to find suri cute. but unfortunately her dad is in most of those photos so my nausea overwhelms the cute factor.

Shiloh looks like a doll- She is obviously going to be unfairly beautiful when she grows up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    oh yes she is very cute but i too think shiloh is cuter
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shiloh is nothing special. She looks like tons of other babies. And she's always got that blank stare of her father's on her face and her mouth hanging wide open.

On the other hand, I have never seen a child who looked like Suri. She has such a unique look. I usually don't fuss over babies'/childrens' looks. But Suri is gorgeous. You can tell she will be a stunner when she grows up.

Lol but TBF, seeing as you seem to hate Brangelina, (especially Angelina) with a passion that knows no bounds:eek:, I wouldn't expect you to say anything positive of their offspring. It's always come across as personal to me too.:confused:;)

Suri's pretty enough but Shiloh is the cutest celeb child I've ever seen.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    She is adorable but I always feel she looks cuter than the average child b/c she is dressed up in the most ridiculously expensive clothes - I've never once seen her in "normal" garb. Her parents seem to treat her like some kind of trophy with all the glam designer outfits. She goes to the park in gold pumps and frilly dresses for crying out loud. I don't know. It takes away from the cuteness factor b/c it all seems desperately put on and her parents are trying too hard. Just my opinion of course!
  • Options
    BlueForYouBlueForYou Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miela wrote: »
    She is adorable but I always feel she looks cuter than the average child b/c she is dressed up in the most ridiculously expensive clothes - I've never once seen her in "normal" garb. Her parents seem to treat her like some kind of trophy with all the glam designer outfits. She goes to the park in gold pumps and frilly dresses for crying out loud. I don't know. It takes away from the cuteness factor b/c it all seems desperately put on and her parents are trying too hard. Just my opinion of course!

A bit like Liz Hurley dressing 'devil child' Damien in all those frilly 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' shirts and Mary Jane patent shoes!

Kids should be kids - getting dirty, climbing trees etc. - not like some overgrown doll.
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueForYou wrote: »
    A bit like Liz Hurley dressing 'devil child' Damien in all those frilly 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' shirts and Mary Jane patent shoes!

Kids should be kids - getting dirty, climbing trees etc. - not like some overgrown doll.

God I so agree with you, Liz Hurleys kid gives me the creeps and certainly his name suits him:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly Oaks wrote: »
    I think she's adorable but I can see why people would think otherwise; she's very pretty but I think she looks quite a bit older than two. :o

my thoughts exactly, they dress her in clothes you dont want to see a two year old in, she'd look cuter with a mucky face too, my daughter is 20 month old and i love seeing kids with chocolate round their gobs, :D incidentely alot of ppl have commented on my daughter looking like shiloh, except mine is cuter, lol, just wish her dad was brad pitt, cor!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Suri is absolutely gorgeous, but I think Shiloh just pips her for Hollywood's cutest baby!
  • Options
    coolcreekcoolcreek Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    I can't recall where I just saw some pix of Hallee Berry and her baby, but the child is adorable. As is Francesca Bateman, daughter of Jason Bateman and Amanda Anka. Love those curls!
    http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/04/jason-and-franc.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What counts as "normal garb"? If Tom (and Kate) don't spend money on their kids, who else are they going to spend it on? it's not like Tom is going to go broke soon.
  • Options
    LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    coolcreek wrote: »
    I can't recall where I just saw some pix of Hallee Berry and her baby, but the child is adorable.

Heres a picture of Hally Berrys daughter Nahla; shes adorable

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/08/31/2008-08-31_meet_halle_berrys_daughter_nahla.html

No doubt when Suri will go to school she wont be dressing like this: http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/09/jennifer-garn-7.html Maybe she'll get a personalised Versaci bagpack or YSL crayons?
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    Check_it wrote: »
    Me too, it seems very sinister. What do people think about the suggestion that Suri is actually Katie Holmes and L Ron Hubbard's kid?

It's more likely that it's a member of the Cruise family. Has Tom got a brother or cousin? Suri doesn't look unlike Tom to me, and I agree there's something odd about that marriage...... something not quite right.

I think both Suri and Shiloh are cute though.
  • Options
    newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member

Eeeewwwwwww I've never seen a picture of Shilaoh before :o gotta say she's really not cute. It's like she got the worst of both her parents.

Suri is really sweet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    In the 8th picture, she looks a lot older than 2.