Options

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Lloyd Daniels is definitely gay. Did noone else see those pictures from the Xtra Factor where he was getting nice and close with the American contestant from the boys category?
    The American guy was hugging him from behind has Holly spoke to them all and Lloyd had his hand in the guys back pocket.

I remember that! It was on the Xtra Factor when Holly still presented it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lloyd Daniels is definitely gay. Did noone else see those pictures from the Xtra Factor where he was getting nice and close with the American contestant from the boys category?
    The American guy was hugging him from behind has Holly spoke to them all and Lloyd had his hand in the guys back pocket.

Wasn't he supposed to have had a thing with Diana Vickers when they were in the house? Wow, didn't see any of the stuff with the boy contestant
  • Options
    EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Wasn't he supposed to have had a thing with Diana Vickers when they were in the house? Wow, didn't see any of the stuff with the boy contestant

That was Eoghan. Lloyd wasn't in the same year as Diana.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ethereal wrote: »
    That was Eoghan. Lloyd wasn't in the same year as Diana.

Oh yea, You're right, sorry :)
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member

Ethan Boroian? I doubt he is but Lloyd could be.
  • Options
    SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lloyd Daniels and Marlon McKenzie were on Twitcam last night together and someone on there kept saying they were both gay but Marlon kept saying they aren't and sexuality doesn't matter anyway but the person kept saying it and Marlon was getting quite pissed off and his Mum was with him too and said Marlon cant be gay cos he has 2 kids.
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone in the X factor boys category were straight last year!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    *Clem* wrote: »
    I don't think anyone in the X factor boys category were straight last year!

Ha ha ha :D You're right actually. Joe is a confirmed gay and Danyl is a confirmed bisexual, and the rumours about Lloyd and Danyl seemed so true that they weren't even overhyped because it was just obvious? But I didn't wacth X Factor I just saw the news on here and papers etc. I'm not sure if that Marlon chap is gay, but Lloyd is I reckon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Sandsss wrote: »
    Lloyd Daniels and Marlon McKenzie were on Twitcam last night together and someone on there kept saying they were both gay but Marlon kept saying they aren't and sexuality doesn't matter anyway but the person kept saying it and Marlon was getting quite pissed off and his Mum was with him too and said Marlon cant be gay cos he has 2 kids.

He can't be gay as he has two kids? So did Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After watching The X Factor tonight......Will.I.Am!
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »

LMAO. Nah, he blatantly wants to get into Cheryl's knickers but my mum said "Is he gay, son?"
  • Options
    CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will.I.Am is as queer as a bottle of crisps.
  • Options
    moody_peckermoody_pecker Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    on x-factor

what were the producers up to? Cheryl hangs out with will i am that dancer and married one...

i thought they were making out she was - cos I think she is gay - especially with that 16 year old cher - the way she was looking at her and what she was saying

is it just me that thought this?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    I am begining to think Cheryl Cole is a professional beard, she certainly seems to be with men who have "rumours" about them, or maybe they are bearding for each other;)

she likes them young - that cher :)

will i am deffo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know his backing singer - she doesn't gossip unfortunately :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,685
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »

PMSL :D

When I was watching it, I kept saying to myself, wow Will.I.Am is surprisingly gay. But he also seemed like he was high :eek:. Still though, I wouldn't put him being gay past me now :eek::D
  • Options
    incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    on x-factor

what were the producers up to? Cheryl hangs out with will i am that dancer and married one...

i thought they were making out she was - cos I think she is gay - especially with that 16 year old cher - the way she was looking at her and what she was saying

is it just me that thought this?

I thought this too, I'm not sure if it was Cher or someone else, there was a clip of her sighing and looking longingly saying 'she's gorgeous', and it seemed SO GAY. :D
  • Options
    PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    incy wincy wrote: »
    I thought this too, I'm not sure if it was Cher or someone else, there was a clip of her sighing and looking longingly saying 'she's gorgeous', and it seemed SO GAY. :D

I think that was towards the other singer. With Cher I don't pick up on anything other than Chez perhaps seeing a younger version of herself. Think it's sweet the way she relates to she of the worst rapping known to man. As for Chez and other women, well yeah I think she has more chemistry with women than with guys.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hugh Jackman
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    LMAO. Nah, he blatantly wants to get into Cheryl's knickers but my mum said "Is he gay, son?"

Well, most closeted gays blatantly want to get into a girls knickers. That said, I've never heard any gay rumours about him.
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard rumours about Cheryl but not Will. He did set off my gaydar a little though. He could be bi.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard rumours about Cheryl but not Will. He did set off my gaydar a little though. He could be bi.
    But where have you heard the rumours? They're on the internet, but I just think it's wishful thinking.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member

Perez Hilton said Will.I.Am was gay. And Will punched him (not sure if the two incidents were related). Plus, it's Perez and so you can take that reliability as you want. But you asked if there were rumours out there so in a word, yes. One.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,965
    Forum Member
    There's that YouTube video of a young Girl's Aloud on the bed interview where Cheryl is joking about Kimberley always trying to kiss her.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,965
    Forum Member
    PrinceGaz wrote: »
    By the way, I saw on the front page of DS that someone who knows him says Jake Gyllenhaal is not gay. I wasn't aware there was some belief he might be, but those sort of comments make me wonder. Does anyone here know if he is gay?
    Jake has long been rumoured but it's not known. Said to have hosted all male Hollywood parties, Burt Lancaster style!!
This discussion has been closed.