Options

X Factor Stars Themed Week?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
Forum Member
✭✭
i was thinking the other day, this could be quite an interesting theme?
the contestants sing songs that former X Factor contestants have released.

i can see Matt doing a decent job of Shayne Ward- No Promises (i know its a cover, but was made famous by him) and 1 Direction singing JLS- One Shot.

what do others think?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Yeah they have lots of hits to choose from, Alexandra, JLS, Diana, Ollie, Leona...Jedward...

But I was thinking the same the other day
  • Options
    HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner to sing: "And I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding LOAF"...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    How about the songs that CURRENT contestants have released or tried to release !
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hermanazo wrote: »
    Wagner to sing: "And I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding LOAF"...

Sorry for the crudeness but that song always reminds me of that time of the month! :D
  • Options
    Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    Sorry for the crudeness but that song always reminds me of that time of the month! :D

Lol during that time once, to cheer me up, I made up a Periods theme! I think it was for last year's lot, trying to think what some of the other songs were. I think one was Kylie's Red Blooded Woman....:)

I thought of Bleeding Loaf for Wagner when I read this thread title too, but perhaps he could take it one step further....Kneading Loaf? :)

Breathless by Shayne is one of his best songs, perhaps one of the guys could try that? :)

I love Please Don't Let Me Go, perhaps Belle Amie or someone else a bit unexpected could try it? :)

We need plenty of JLS, Beat Again would be cool with a female vocal. I'd be interested to see what rap lyrics Cher would add to it :)

Diana - Rebecca might be a good match. Not keen on either of their voices but The Boy Who Murdered Love's a good song so perhaps that'd be an interesting choice.

Lol Diva Fever could try We Are One by Same Difference! :)

TreyC - maybe All Night Long by Alexandra - or would that leave her too vulnerable to comparisons?

Mary'd probably end up with something Andy Abraham covered....a lot of XF releases have been covers really though!

Still thinking for the others, there'd probably be more than one song used by each of the most successful acts, wonder if anyone would get It's Chico Time though? Maybe Wagner or even Diva Fever with a few lyrical alterations? :)

Great theme idea though, hope it happens!

xxxx