Forum Member
    Its suppose to have a 'happy' ending.

Can't see how that's going to work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Its suppose to have a 'happy' ending.

Can't see how that's going to work.

well its
    set in a prison and 500 are adjoined with Eric Roberts being the main feature in it..Maybe he escapes and joins the two doctors together :D
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what everyone's whining about, THC part One is not a sick or gory film.
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    I don't know what everyone's whining about, THC part One is not a sick or gory film.

I'm sure that most people would consider three people being attached arse to mouth and having them shit in each other's mouths as sick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes, but i have seen it, it's a load of hype
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes, but i have seen it, it's a load of hype

So have I, but it's a fact that most people would consider it sick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but you don't actually see anything too disturbing. It only makes me uneasy when he's performing the surgery because I hate hospitals and have a phobia of surgery
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but you don't actually see anything too disturbing. It only makes me uneasy when he's performing the surgery because I hate hospitals and have a phobia of surgery

Being disturbed is subjective, you can't say whether a movie is disturbing or not. You can only say if it disturbed YOU.
    Forum Member
    i wouldn't mind watching both films again before this last one :D
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    don't tell me .... the 3rd series is based on the premise that a fanatic of the 'real life' serial killer (film 2) who based his kill on the film (as evident in film 1)....has access to 100 people in a genocide style mass kill to complete a 100 centipede ....

terrible ...just terrible
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't tell me .... the 3rd series is based on the premise that a fanatic of the 'real life' serial killer (film 2) who based his kill on the film (as evident in film 1)....has access to 100 people in a genocide style mass kill to complete a 100 centipede ....

terrible ...just terrible

500 :D
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking so forward to this. The first two films are my guilty pleasure, I watch them everyday. Even thinking of putting together a scrap book similar to Martin's from THC 2.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds a bundle of laughs. Is it better than Two Girls One Cup?
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being disturbed is subjective, you can't say whether a movie is disturbing or not. You can only say if it disturbed YOU.

If you start thinking from the Writer/Directors point of view of course, you might see that it is never entirely subjective. And it is the very idea of the film that is disturbing not the actual delivery anyway.
  • necromancer20necromancer20 Posts: 2,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • InTheLoopInTheLoop Posts: 6,595
    Forum Member
    will it be released in UK cinemas?
  • necromancer20necromancer20 Posts: 2,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InTheLoop wrote: »

Only the US release has been confirmed for now.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InTheLoop wrote: »

Phone the bbfc and ask them. ;-)
  • spikeyrobertospikeyroberto Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It kinda looks like a spoof from that trailer and it shows us the "centipede"..almost don't feel I need to watch now
    Forum Member
    it will come straight to dvd im sure...Tesco should sell it Lol
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to it, the films are one of my guilty pleasures.

I also get a kick out of those who get offended by it and act like it's the most disgusting thing ever.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Passed uncut by the bbfc, who list it as getting a (presumably not wide) UK cinema release on June 19th. Guess it's tamer than the second one. 🙀
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It kinda looks like a spoof from that trailer and it shows us the "centipede"..almost don't feel I need to watch now

i thought that as well - came across as a similar style to 'machete'.

i'll watch it as i've seen the other two, but i only really watched them to see what all the fuss was about - both were crap.
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who quite enjoyed the first but thought the second was terrible, I was shocked to discover that this one is possibly the worst of the lot (I have no desire to watch the second one again to confirm). There are a few funny moments and a few gross moments, but on the whole it's just very boring.
    Forum Member
    i agree with the second on being gross scenes in :o..I did enjoy the first film , watching it for the first time, and then the end which stayed with me for days, imaging the poor girl left there ..Will watch this one too to see how it pans out