Options

how is Ash going to remove himself from Helen's anus?

PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ash thinks he is guilty by association, he doesn't really grasp that the public think he is a boring, nasty little shit in his own right:D, so he will have to cool this relationship of being Helen's dogsbody/enforcer(I'll tear you apart).

the crap thing for him is, she now has the power of his nomination in her hands.:cool:

this is tough gig, it will take intelligence, cunning and diplomacy, does he have these skills? :D

Comments

• Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    she owns him
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Pliers

A winch

Vaseline and a firm hand
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Pliers

A winch

Vaseline and a firm hand

where's he going to get pliers from up there, and would he know to use them, he certainly has never done any manual labour, maybe he'd be better off wth hair tongs? :cool:
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will be too busy crumbling under the notion that Ashleigh and Jale have real power over him. His only hope is the very person he needs to be distancing himself from - Helen.

Because he is the angriest person in there, Ashleigh will target his self-destruct button with cold, efficient accuracy.

Lovely
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    I'm not a Helen fan but it's as you say it's no-ones fault but his own. The arrogance of these hms is shocking this year :o And no he does not possess any of those skills so it will be amusing to watch how he trys to prove what a 'great' guy he is and it's all her fault.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    Ash thinks he is guilty by association, he doesn't really grasp that the public think he is a boring, nasty little shit in his own right:D, so he will have to cool this relationship of being Helen's dogsbody/enforcer(I'll tear you apart).

the crap thing for him is, she now has the power of his nomination in her hands.:cool:

this is tough gig, it will take intelligence, cunning and diplomacy, does he have these skills? :D
    Let me think about that for a minute - errrrrrr, NOPE! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does genuinely like her as a person, like attracts like though.

He is his own downfall, nobody else is responsible for that persons actions. You either stay true to yourself in life, or allow yourself to be dictated and persuaded.

He is just a dull, boring person to me, with no entertainment value at all.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

He came second to Toya in the unpopularity stakes in last night's events.

He was seventh out of eight.

Even he cannot ignore this.

When he arrived he looked like a model. Now he looks like a down and out tramp.
  • Options
    AurelieJolieAurelieJolie Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    If anything I think it's to his credit that he stands by a person he genuinely likes regardless of what everyone else thinks. If he abandons her because of public opinion or popularity in the house he will go down in my estimation. He won't have a far fall to be fair.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    S_J1 wrote: »
    He does genuinely like her as a person, like attracts like though.

He is his own downfall, nobody else is responsible for that persons actions. You either stay true to yourself in life, or allow yourself to be dictated and persuaded.

He is just a dull, boring person to me, with no entertainment value at all.

He doesn't appear to have any redeeming features. The personality of a dead pilchard, he isn't good looking & always looks pretty dirty & unkempt to me. I suspect he thinks he's a god on legs. ROLLEYES
  • Options
    Username1Username1 Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    With warm spoons and washing up liquid
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    Pliers

A winch

Vaseline and a firm hand
    I would think he'll just slide out without too much trouble.
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect he already despises her, but can't work out how to escape, after she took his model hair, hacked at it with kitchen scissors, and turned him into Wurzel Gummage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »

Wrong hole ... couldn't resist :o:blush::D
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazziekay wrote: »
    Wrong hole ... couldn't resist :o:blush::D

Given her line of work, I suspect all her parking bays allow large load parking.
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He enjoys hiding behind her skirt because he is a spineless wimp, a pampered mummy's boy. You can see by how he reacted when he was up for eviction that he has a hugely inflated sense of his own worth in spite of having virtually no redeeming features and couldn't possibly imagine why anyone would dislike him (and therefore latched on to the "guilty by association" theory).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    Given her line of work, I suspect all her parking bays allow large load parking.

:D and we already know she has a huuuuge gob :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    Very eloquently put - saves me trying to think of a polite answer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    where's he going to get pliers from up there, and would he know to use them, he certainly has never done any manual labour, maybe he'd be better off wth hair tongs? :cool:
    Who knows what he might find up there?
  • Options
    whitewitchwhitewitch Posts: 1,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Username1 wrote: »
    With warm spoons and washing up liquid

haha......I have never heard of that.

whats that usually used for :o
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    He came second to Toya in the unpopularity stakes in last night's events.

He was seventh out of eight.

Even he cannot ignore this.

When he arrived he looked like a model. Now he looks like a down and out tramp.

Exactly - but will he learn anything from it? I doubt it
    And to answer the OP question - I think he is quite comfortable stuck there and has no wish to be removed :D
  • Options
    Username1Username1 Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    whitewitch wrote: »
    haha......I have never heard of that.

whats that usually used for :o

Multiple uses my dear!
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Put your heel on it and stand up :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »

Might free a few long forgotten footballers who have been stuck up their for a while as well,all good.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope he stays firmly where he is, that way, when he gets his marching orders, he'll have to take Helen with him - unless they have a surgeon on standby that is! ;-)