Katie Price saving Hopkins.

zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was totally surprised that she chose to save Hopkins. That seems very suspicious, what with it being known that she doesn't like Hopkins. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Katie Price had been told to save Hopkins when this happened. If Katie Price and Hopkins work for Murdoch's tabloids (read this in someone else's post in this forum), this would be way too much of a coincidence. Murdoch's the type of person who likes to get his own way on everything.

Comments

• NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't you been watching? She does like Hopkins having met her. The Katie Katie fued is media fabrication.
  • innitrichieinnitrichie Posts: 9,795
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I was totally surprised that she chose to save Hopkins. That seems very suspicious, what with it being known that she doesn't like Hopkins. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Katie Price had been told to save Hopkins when this happened. If Katie Price and Hopkins work for Murdoch's tabloids (read this in someone else's post in this forum), this would be way too much of a coincidence. Murdoch's the type of person who likes to get his own way on everything.

I've heard this theory discussed on a number of news programmes this morning and it does concern me. It's all over social media too. I hope it's not true. The only thing Big Brother has always been above politics like this. So I'm frightened your theory may even be bang on here and that's kinda terrifying.
  • DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I know, Katie H works for the Huffington Post. I don't think Arianna Huffington cares one bit whether Katie stays in the house or not, it's all just fodder for her column one way or another. So no Murdoch involved.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Haven't you been watching? She does like Hopkins having met her. The Katie Katie fued is media fabrication.

Hmm... I have doubts.
  • SpyInsiderSpyInsider Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it would of been Perez (you know, set up by the bosses).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLS1 wrote: »
    As far as I know, Katie H works for the Huffington Post. I don't think Arianna Huffington cares one bit whether Katie stays in the house or not, it's all just fodder for her column one way or another. So no Murdoch involved.

Well...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/suncolumnists/katiehopkins/5883642/Katie-Hopkins-criticises-police-over-handling-of-low-level-crime.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Hmm... I have doubts.

I don't because I predicted it based on what I know of each of their personalities. Murdoch has much bigger fish to fry (government etc).
  • LMLM Posts: 63,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew she would chose her. Had that sussed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also the question was 'who is the most entertaining?' That ruled out Nadia and Alicia. I am sure she would not have been allowed by BB to pick Perez as there would have been uproar from majority of housemates and public alike.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also the question was 'who is the most entertaining?' That ruled out Nadia and Alicia. I am sure she would not have been allowed by BB to pick Perez as there would have been uproar from majority of housemates and public alike.

That means nothing. If Price was told who to save before she went in (if such a situation happened) by Murdoch's people, this means that she would have chosen that person no matter what.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't because I predicted it based on what I know of each of their personalities. Murdoch has much bigger fish to fry (government etc).

Think about it. If Hopkins gets through to the final, or even wins, this will up her profile and as a result, more people might start reading her column and if they do, this means that more Sun papers will be sold. Finally, because Hopkins only criticises Labour and the Liberal Democrats, this could mean more votes for the Conservatives if more people start agreeing with what she writes.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't surprised at all Katie P chose to save Katie H, I called it as soon as the twist was leaked before hand.

2 of the 3 HMs who were locked in the cage on Katie P's first nite were up for eviction, so she was never going to chose them.
    Alicia, IMO Katie P tolerates in small doses & maybe she does like & prefer Katie H over Alicia ...... what ever her reasons, I was not shocked at all :)
  • Ms Ann ThropeMs Ann Thrope Posts: 7,213
    Forum Member
    I wasn't surprised either . No doubt Price is well aware that Hopkins has an influential voice in the media, albeit that most people loathe her, she has a platform, which is more than Price has had lately. She probably doesn't want to come out to Hopkins slagging her off and saying bad things about her for ever more.

It makes much more sense for Price to keep her sweet than throw fuel on the fire of their disputes, and makes her look like the bigger woman.
  • sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose it couldn't just be that she actually gets on with KH?
    After all, every housemate coming out of the house has said how funny she has been, how surprised they were that they got on with her and liked her.
    Once again conspiracy theories will appear, who works for who and who has been told to say what..............load of cobblers! IMO of course!
    These housemates have actually met KH, chatted to her and lived with her, and yet how many of the posters saying how evil she is have met her. We really are an unforgiving lot!