Kate Garraway

TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After gettng a six figure sum after a tabloid printed accusations about her marriage she now signs a deal with OK to set the record straight with her "drippy hippy" husband she doesnt need the cash does she?

Comments

• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm beginning to think Kate and Hippy Hair Derek must be in dire need of the cash - they can't seem to stop talking about their "fantastic" marriage. :yawn:
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think Kate and Hippy Hair Derek must be in dire need of the cash - they can't seem to stop talking about their "fantastic" marriage. :yawn:
    they are the snobby version of Katie & Peter YAWN
  • WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Very badly fitting skirt this morning. Skirt a size too small, and even though she's not fat, any flob she has was spilling over.

Always see Galen from Planet of the Apes when I look at her and she says even her own father has said that about her.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowookid wrote: »
    Very badly fitting skirt this morning. Skirt a size too small, and even though she's not fat, any flob she has was spilling over.

Always see Galen from Planet of the Apes when I look at her and she says even her own father has said that about her.

She also wears one of those 'Victoria beckham' dresses. I dont know what they are called. Tight fitting, with a V shape around the neck line. She has one in fushia I believe, and when she wears it on the sofa Im suprised she can sit down !!! Plus, as you say, she is a slim lady .... but the fat around her arm pits gets pushed out due to the frock being so small.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    She also wears one of those 'Victoria beckham' dresses. I dont know what they are called. Tight fitting, with a V shape around the neck line. She has one in fushia I believe, and when she wears it on the sofa Im suprised she can sit down !!! Plus, as you say, she is a slim lady .... but the fat around her arm pits gets pushed out due to the frock being so small.

The resident GMTV stylist has a lot to answer for.

Look at poor Clare Nasir....:sleep:
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    I think she is a cluless airhead. get her off my screen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to do something about her hair as well - it's huge!! :eek:

Get some serum on it, woman!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish she's stop showing off her kid - she looks like Derick in a wig.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    symoneh wrote: »

She looks like a Mini-Me!! Poor kid. :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never had a problem with Kate until recently. It was when she appeared on Strictly she started to annoy me. Now I'm starting to prefer Fiona and she is at the top of my "celebrity hit list".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    symoneh wrote: »

:D I just spat out my tea - but very true.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Porcupine wrote: »

Moon dress.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/26833

:)

And, oh my God, that Darcy child is one ugly baby.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I like her :)
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That'll be the one :D Ive never seen her child. Am I missing out on something :confused:
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    She's not that bad, compared to some others on there. There really is no need to start taking digs at a baby though. A bit sad to be honest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I like Kate but she does need to do something about the straw-like barnet! I'd much prefer to see her on GMTV than the vile Queef. And it's not right for people to say that her baby's ugly - that's a really low thing to do.
  • dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must say I dont mind Kate but her interviewing skills are awful! Honestly I dont think she has a clue, I have to put tv on mute if she is interviewing anybody!
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    ebjeebe wrote: »
    There really is no need to start taking digs at a baby though. A bit sad to be honest.
    MrsCam wrote:
    And it's not right for people to say that her baby's ugly - that's a really low thing to do.

I'm sure I'll pay for it in hell :rolleyes:
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's difficult to see how they could have played the dubeke er non affair any different but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of goodwill their way at present. Garraway is becoming a bit boring now but GMTV does that to every presenter on there in time. There's no escape .:rolleyes:

As for the baby being buggly , well that's a hard call but as I havn't seen the toddler yet I will say nothing except look at the parents.:D
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    I just find her vile, everytime I see her on the screen or in a newspaper.

What a waste of money...
  • SiebenburgenSiebenburgen Posts: 3,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are the snobby version of Katie & Peter YAWN

Yes, maybe, but there is more class and elegance from Kate Garraway than Katie Price will ever show.
  • dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mb@2day wrote: »
    It's difficult to see how they could have played the dubeke er non affair any different but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of goodwill their way at present. Garraway is becoming a bit boring now but GMTV does that to every presenter on there in time. There's no escape .:rolleyes:

As for the baby being buggly , well that's a hard call but as I havn't seen the toddler yet I will say nothing except look at the parents.:D

Its strange also that NOBODY is allowed to say a child is *bugly* I can remember my mother saying that some of the nieces were ugly in our family! Surely every family has one!:confused:

I wore glasses from that age of 18mths! I realise now I mus have looked bloody awful! Some kids can be born ugly but become a beautiful *looking child*! but to all parents their child is beautiful!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This whole Du Beke "incident" was a complete non-event and yet Mr and Mrs Draper have pocketed a pretty penny out of it.

Maybe she should get herself papped getting to grips with men other than her husband more often and then blame the tabloids for it. Could be very lucrative if she ever finds herself out of work.
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    I'm sure I'll pay for it in hell :rolleyes:

Nice person :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must say I dont mind Kate but her interviewing skills are awful! Honestly I dont think she has a clue, I have to put tv on mute if she is interviewing anybody!

....Which makes her absolutely perfect material for the shower of incompetence that is GMTV. :D