✭✭✭
    Awful individual. I would be ashamed to know him
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Rude man with a big ego
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a pig, BB should do something about him.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    And yet Frency is loved on this forum.

Ridiculous.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And he thinks Gary is rude. But he's not half as rude as James is. But the sad thing is James doesn't even know how rude and unlikeable he is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    His version of Audkey was horrible. Constant digs about his career is bit rich from someone who does the tango for a living.
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he acts like child. so annoying
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Jon_Carke wrote: »
    His version of Audkey was horrible. Constant digs about his career is bit rich from someone who does the tango for a living.

What's wrong with dancing for a living?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    scout2006 wrote: »
    What's wrong with dancing for a living?

Because if you're berating an Olympic gold medalist you better be better than that yourself. A dancer isn't. Not meant nasty just the truth
  • KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    And yet Frency is loved on this forum.

Ridiculous.

Ahhh now come on, she's pantomime, a world of difference.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    And he thinks Gary is rude. But he's not half as rude as James is. But the sad thing is James doesn't even know how rude and unlikeable he is.

Agree totally. James is a big-headed, arrogant p***k.

The Brad Pitt of ballroom dancing? He's also delusional.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »

Awful man :(
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Gary rude.
    James blunt.
  • tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He`s a pig of a man and a bully the way he picks on Gary and talks down to him , he should be called into the diary room and reprimanded over his behaviour . He`s a bloody horrible human being
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Jon_Carke wrote: »
    Because if you're berating an Olympic gold medalist you better be better than that yourself. A dancer isn't. Not meant nasty just the truth

That is your opinion, not the truth, im my opinion a world class dancer is far more impressive than a mere boxer.
  • DeolDeol Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James is a massive knob.

His has a lot of 'mean girl' traits. When he argues with someone, he always turns to his little gang for support.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie girl wrote: »
    That is your opinion, not the truth, im my opinion a world class dancer is far more impressive than a mere boxer.
    But even if you rate a dancer higher than a boxer, the fact is, in his field Audley rated higher, he was an Olympic gold medallist - that's number 1 in the world and James said himself he only came second in the Blackpool championship - Audley is better at what he does - simple fact
  • ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member

Yes, I guess you could say that 2nd place in the Blackpool Professional Rising Stars event was definitely much better than an Olympic gold medal....trouble is I don't think anyone else would agree with you.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, exactly this! What a total idiot James is!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member

He will look like Steven Segal when he gets older. Lumpy. :D
  • ellie-wellieellie-wellie Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    ChrissieAO wrote: »
    Yes, I guess you could say that 2nd place in the Blackpool Professional Rising Stars event was definitely much better than an Olympic gold medal....trouble is I don't think anyone else would agree with you.

I wouldn't mind, it wasn't even a world championship as he claimed to Audley. The Rising Stars event was when he was older and partnered Ola. The tournament he finished 2nd in when he was 19 was a British Under 21 Championships with a different partner, so I can't see how he can claim to be 2nd best in the world, anyway.
  • Dung hole DaveDung hole Dave Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it quite telling when the dome task was announced, the look of total glee and the amount of eagerness shown by James when he realised he had to wind up and insult Audley as part of the task
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Unbelievable. You do realise that an Olympic Gold medal means you are World Class.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary rude.
    James blunt.

James very ignorant
    Gary very compliant
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it quite telling when the dome task was announced, the look of total glee and the amount of eagerness shown by James when he realised he had to wind up and insult Audley as part of the task

Yes it did come naturally to him didn't it...a task made in heaven for James's talents.>:(

It's not just Gary that James has a problem with it's rather just anyone who he feels inferior to imo.

Maybe James could be a champion after all..................trash talking rude man of the world.:o