Options

Where would you hide in the Zombie Apocolypse?.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think my ultimate goal would be to get myself a boat and only return to land for necessities.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    hendoll wrote: »
    Behind Michonne.

Quoted for truth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Is it worldwide or just Britain? Because if it's just here, I'll get a boat and row to Ireland. Pay a surprise visit to my family there.

If it's worldwide, I'd probably be like Shaun and hide in a pub....or somewhere public, maybe not that public but somewhere were I could get supplies if and as I needed to get them.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    U96 wrote: »
    They should set a Zombie standard.I think one of the best underrated Zombie films in C4's 'Dead Set'.Sure it was about Big Brother,which most people don't watch.But it was actually very good indeed.
    Some of the Zombie runners on that could give Usain Bolt a run for his money!.
    Dead Set was great, really enjoyed it. BB was a very popular show back then.
    moonlily wrote: »
    Behind Daryl :)
    Croctacus wrote: »
    Under Daryl.
    Haha :D Is that you Carol? :D;)

I would do what Michonne does, integrate myself within the zombies by either making myself smell like them or having pet zombies to hide myself. She is one cool woman!
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    U96 wrote: »
    I thinki things woud play out like The Book Of Eli.I love that film.It sets the tone just right.

More likely to play out like The Road
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    One of my cousins lives in New Caledonia. It would probably take a little while longer for the zombies to get there and if i'm going to die, i might as well die on an island paradise.
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Dead Set was great, really enjoyed it. BB was a very popular show back then.

Haha :D Is that you Carol? :D;)

I would do what Michonne does, integrate myself within the zombies by either making myself smell like them or having pet zombies to hide myself. She is one cool woman!

Do your pet zombies look anything like this? :D

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/00/f0/47/00f0479af3b93390750078421ed505c3.jpg
  • Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    At an army barracks
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would hide in Greggs or McDonalds. Even Zombies wouldn't look for food in there.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    In my chainmail shark suit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oh i wouldn't hide :D..i would get bitten and eaten and come back to get those who i don't like, ie work collegues and old school mates hahaha
  • Options
    Carlos_dfcCarlos_dfc Posts: 8,262
    Forum Member
    I thought everybody knew, that in case of zombie apocalypse you move in to a large shopping mall. :D
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Somewhere remote such as here should be safe from zombies.:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campbell_Island,_New_Zealand
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be the best friend of the hero...

...then use him as a human shield.
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Prisons in the uk have nice big walls unlike the usa.
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Meant for elsewhere. Sorry. :(-
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd find somewhere with steel, soundproof doors, stock up on food, weapons and other supplies and stay holed up in there until the end of the apocalypse. Or the rest of my life. Obviously I'd need to go out and search for more supplies but I'd be camouflaged like Arnie in Predator.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which type of zombies are we talking?

If fast, a cruise liner. We can sail to any island in all safe sea areas to find and restock food and whatever we need. There would be a helicopter to scout the docks of a country before we can go in to refill the ship.

If slow, a shopping centre. Build barricades around the shopping centre. Use a gun and silencer to pick off every zombie too near the centre. Meanwhile, we'll use every shop to create a mini civilisation. A gardening centre becomes a place to create food, etc. A book shop as a school. And so on.

We had discussions about this sort during boozy dinner parties, can you tell? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    Which type of zombies are we talking?

If fast, a cruise liner. We can sail to any island in all safe sea areas to find and restock food and whatever we need. There would be a helicopter to scout the docks of a country before we can go in to refill the ship.

If slow, a shopping centre. Build barricades around the shopping centre. Use a gun and silencer to pick off every zombie too near the centre. Meanwhile, we'll use every shop to create a mini civilisation. A gardening centre becomes a place to create food, etc. A book shop as a school. And so on.

We had discussions about this sort during boozy dinner parties, can you tell? :D

Dawn of the Dead style? :D
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »

You know it makes sense.

We'll make sure we have better luck than them, though. :D
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »

Of course - one of the best Zombie films of ALL TIME.:D
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd fortify my house. Already have a decent sized wall around the property and a set of heavy iron gates that could be welded shut and then reinforced.
  • Options
    DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then you can come and live with us in our farmhouse if you like. I have vacancies for a surgeon, a cook and an engineer :D

I'll cook :D