Series 7B Finale Air Time

ocavocav Posts: 2,341
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This series, air times have been all over the place,

I'm just wondering, if the finale is going to have a decent start time?

Comments

• davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    It's currently listed as 7pm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am gad that Nightmare in Silver and The Name Of The Doctor will be 7pm for the final 2 episodes of ther series, will give it more of a boost definitely :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    It's going up against the FA Cup final on ITV this week. I'd expect a fall in overnights but a rise in iPlayer views.

The finale could be up against BGT again. If it is it'll suffer big time. If not then it might see a rise in overnights.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    I am gad that Nightmare in Silver and The Name Of The Doctor will be 7pm for the final 2 episodes of ther series, will give it more of a boost definitely :)

It should always be at 7pm IMO.

I mean the show in general.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    There is the small matter of a certain song contest that night, so it might be on earlier, later or not at all!:eek:
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stuartjk wrote: »
    There is the small matter of a certain song contest that night, so it might be on earlier, later or not at all!:eek:

It's definitely on then, it's being released on dvd 2 days later. There's currently no episode of The Voice being shown that night, I believe.
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    If DW airs at 7pm that means Eurovision would start at around 7:50. Given that it lasts til after midnight usually, I think we'll be fine :)
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    The schedules haven't changed, so looks like at 7pm start is confirmed for the final.
    If DW airs at 7pm that means Eurovision would start at around 7:50. Given that it lasts til after midnight usually, I think we'll be fine :)

Eurovision will be at 8, The Name Of The Doctor (I keep adding an 'In' in front of that title for some reason) is 45 minutes with 15 minute Lottery draws after it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    It should always be at 7pm IMO.

I mean the show in general.

Totally agreed Shawny! Definitely...it seems to fit that twilighty time of day as the sun is tinted a bit and we head towards evening...gives a sense of foreboding unease for the evening and adventures ahead :D

and makes sense....7pm....then ottery after the episode finish and then Eurovision....gonna be a grrreat Saturday!
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    JCR wrote: »
    It's definitely on then, it's being released on dvd 2 days later. There's currently no episode of The Voice being shown that night, I believe.
    Makes sense. No logic having two public vote music shows one after the other.