Options

Hollyoaks Six Weeks Of Summer Trailer

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Looking great.. But Sienna and Dodger?:o

Disgusting.. Hollyoaks have gone to far.
    They're definitely copying Brookside.
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I wonder if Sienna will get all obsessed with Dodger like she did with Darren?
  • Options
    StrictlyDowntonStrictlyDownton Posts: 1,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Hmm I wonder if Sienna will get all obsessed with Dodger like she did with Darren?

I don't quite get why they're attempting to go down that route again with Sienna and Dodger (if that's indeed what they're doing) as when Sienna was exposed by Nancy she tried to kiss him then and he stopped her. I can see Dodger is asleep in the clip but surely he'd catch on pretty soon if she did take that any further with him.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Looking great.. But Sienna and Dodger?:o

Disgusting.. Hollyoaks have gone to far.

Oh come on, it's only TV! Compared to all the other stories that have been done it's hardly "too far".
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Sam better stay :(
  • Options
    MackenizeMackenize Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    I did see something on twitter that the actress is in a play and it's for like a month and a half so maybe she is leaving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mackenize wrote: »
    I did see something on twitter that the actress is in a play and it's for like a month and a half so maybe she is leaving.

I've just had a quick nosey on twitter and it seems that she's retweeted a pic of lime pictures and someone has put the caption "Missing you at lime! Hope you are having a lovely time in London"

However this storyline is going to play out, it looks like Sam's a goner for at least a few weeks ...
  • Options
    MackenizeMackenize Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    I've just had a quick nosey on twitter and it seems that she's retweeted a pic of lime pictures and someone has put the caption "Missing you at lime! Hope you are having a lovely time in London"

However this storyline is going to play out, it looks like Sam's a goner for at least a few weeks ...

It was ages ago when it was tweeted I think it was james sutton who tweeted it saying go and see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mackenize wrote: »
    It was ages ago when it was tweeted I think it was james sutton who tweeted it saying go and see it.

Ahh, right ok.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Hollyoaks do know how to put together a good trailer! Looks like a good summer. Looking especially forward to Maxine/Patrick, although I'm a bit confused as to why Dodger is Patrick's best man? I know Patrick doesn't have a lot of friends but he hates Dodger.

I fear the Sienna stuff. I think Sienna must stop taking her pills, as when she tried to kiss Dodger in December it was when she was at her most crazy. There must be a reason Sienna stops taking them - I really don't want them to kill of Nico or take her away from Sienna :( Nico's such a good character! With the cut on Sienna's forehead, I'm fearing Sienna and Nico are in the car crash.

I'm looking forward to Cameron returning and the reveal. However I wish Leela would sit her down and tell her, rather than it coming out in the heat of the moment. Leela wants to tell her, so I think it makes sense that she would plan it first. The line Leela says reminds me a lot of Kat/Zoe EE, and I think that's too bigger moment in EE's history for HO to essentially copy.

Finn is going to get some sort of comeuppance, glad about this, but wish it'd hurry along to him getting found out by everyone else.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    belle15 wrote: »
    Hollyoaks do know how to put together a good trailer! Looks like a good summer. Looking especially forward to Maxine/Patrick, although I'm a bit confused as to why Dodger is Patrick's best man? I know Patrick doesn't have a lot of friends but he hates Dodger..

It's all about control, Patrick has always been jealous of the relationship between Maxine & Dodger and I see it as being another Will situation in that he is doing it to show he has 'won' Maxine but that's just my POV.
  • Options
    hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Sam better stay :(

She's doing a show at the Edinburgh Festival this August so I'm not sure.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    It's all about control, Patrick has always been jealous of the relationship between Maxine & Dodger and I see it as being another Will situation in that he is doing it to show he has 'won' Maxine but that's just my POV.

Ahh that makes sense.

Hopefully Maxine will leave with Dodger at the altar!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

I agree.
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Rewatched the trailer saw Esther with Geroge, the person on near Geroge looks like Ruby wondering if it's Phebeo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Rewatched the trailer saw Esther with Geroge, the person on near Geroge looks like Ruby wondering if it's Phebeo.

Its sinead in a wig.
  • Options
    WilkimaniaWilkimania Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got absolutely no evidence of this but could Sienna be thanking Dodger for dealing with Patrick in some way? If Dodger ends up embarrassing Patrick in some way on his wedding day (Perhaps leaving with Maxine?) then could Patrick leave for a while to lick his wounds as such and leaves everyone thinking that he's gone for good? Although why she'd do that whilst he's asleep I have no idea.

The only downside to the trailer for me was the fact that they're continuing the Tony/Sinead story-line which is driving me crazy already.