• Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FANNY_ANNE wrote: »
    Google MMMF or menage books

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/270530.Suzanne_Thomas

https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/1426984.Brynn_Paulin

There are loads out there. You can *hem* get some "free" on sites that have torrents if you get my drift? Otherwise Amazon do some free to a kindle or you can download their kindle app to your phone or pc and read them there offline. Enjoy ;-)

Who'd go for a job on a ranch, eh. Am quite sure some of those duties go above and beyond the job description. I make a point of not agreeing to overtime or letting people put things in my bottom for at least 6 months when I start a new job. It sets a precedent and is expected of you.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Any update from the OP?
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ffawkes wrote: »
    You should apply for a job as scriptwriter for Hollyoaks.

Or Crossroads...
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FANNY_ANNE wrote: »
    Weeellllllll, some of the books have men doubling up in the main lady area, then one at the back and one at the mouth. But don't forget that some men like man love also.........

:o what the heck are you reading
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or Crossroads...

Or maybe a new series of: Bouquet of Barbed Wire!
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonJS wrote: »
    thanks for the replies. The married couple don't have kids.

I'm at work. :(

No, she's not pregnant (to my knowledge) and I doubt the married guy will dump her for him. Life is not an episode of Eastenders.

I only found about the gory details a week ago and had suspected both were seeing each other months ago, but didnt have concrete evidence. The post was long because a detailed account is better than shrewdness.

You can choose to believe me or not. I don't care. I just want advice on what to tell him.
    Tell him to sign up himself if he wants to air his dirty laundry all over the Internet. Instead of getting some other sucker to do it for him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    :o what the heck are you reading

You should check out the goodreads link above.

There's a genre of books that passed me by. I thought the burning loins, heaving bussoms and throbbing members of Mills & Boon were as raunchy as it got. We've been missing out it seems. Unfulfilled, as it were. In many orifices.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems pretty clear from your OP that this married man is bisexual and sadly married bisexual men having affairs with other men is more common than people realise and because bisexuality is a fluid sexual orientation nobody would ever suspect a thing.

Of course its not the sexuality of the individual that's the problem or the issue, but this kind of behaviour does give bisexuals a bad name especially among those who have little understanding and presume every bi person is going to cheat, when in reality that is not the case.

Of course due to social stigma surround man on man sex and prejudice many bisexual men sadly stay in the closet, whilst many do indeed settle down and have children and love their wives or female partners unconditionally and would never dream of cheating, some will regrettably lead double lives whilst maintaining the heterosexual privilege in public.

I know to some this situation might seem laughable but believe me its certainly not laughable for the parties involved and the reality is as much as these men try and keep their sexual affair secret the chances are its all going to blow up at some point and they are going to get caught out with the strong possibility of a divorce as a result from this married mans wife.

I do think though, that this married man is being rather selfish, he clearly wants to maintain the heterosexual lifestyle and a wife at the same time as indulging in a same sex affair and no matter which way you look at it, its wrong and very selfish and its not fair on this mans wife who is the innocent party in all of this.

If the boot was on the other foot and it was this mans wife having an affair with another man or a woman how would he feel about that?

So where do you stand in all of this? it seems pretty clear your friend has dragged you into this mess.

If this was a friend of mine I would tell them firmly to cut all ties with the married man in question and if they didn`t put an end to it our friendship would come to an abrupt end.

I certainly would not want to be knowingly associated with someone cheating especially with someone married and settled and I personally would not appreciate being dragged into their mess either.

Some might say that sounds harsh, some people can`t help falling for someone else, yes that is true but either they have the guts to come clean about it or end it.

From what you posted OP it seems your friend will not listen regardless, men put pleasure before common sense but its worth a try.

Besides its more than likely the married man is just using your friend for sexual pleasure and as soon as the sh*t hit the fan would most certainly crawl back to his wife.
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doop wrote: »
    Besides its more than likely the married man is just using your friend for sexual pleasure and as soon as the sh*t hit the fan would most certainly crawl back to his wife.

Unfortunate choice of phrase.
    And you misspelt "fanny"
  • Options
    Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for his wife but one thing I will say is I don't think this is just an affair.

If he's having sex with men then either he's both ways or he's been lying to his wife for lord knows how long.

Either way the fact he seems not to care or have any guilt towards his wife would tell me to run a mile.

Better off finding a bi or gay man that isn't married or in the closet!
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louise32 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for his wife but one thing I will say is I don't think this is just an affair.

If he's having sex with men then either he's both ways or he's been lying to his wife for lord knows how long.

Either way the fact he seems not to care or have any guilt towards his wife would tell me to run a mile.

Better off finding a bi or gay man that isn't married or in the closet!

I know loads of guys who are bi in a certain way, they do not do full on stuff but do the minor stuff.
    In the closet maybe or just exploring another side....?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know loads of guys who are bi in a certain way, they do not do full on stuff but do the minor stuff.
    In the closet maybe or just exploring another side....?

I guess some people can be confused about their sexuality-bicurious.

That's a fair point.

I do think there is a spectrum though and people can be attracted to people of both sexes.

I think it's more common than the 10% quoted too.
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louise32 wrote: »

I think it's more common than the 10% quoted too.

I agree as most men I know would not admit to it (especially over 40) as they think they think they will be seen as gay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree as most men I know would not admit to it (especially over 40) as they think they think they will be seen as gay.[/QUOTE}

I think bi-sexuality or bi-curious is definitely more common.

I dislike some of the attitudes towards bisexuals too such as they'll go with anyone!

That's a generalisation.

Bi people can be faithful as well or just because attracted to both sexes doesn't mean attracted everyone!
  • Options
    Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cissy and Ada are up late tonight.
    :)
  • Options
    Dan SetteDan Sette Posts: 5,816
    Forum Member
    Male or female, my comment will be the same.

He's a married man. He isn't going to leave his wife. So the third party had better realise that it either continues as a conscience free bit of of fun.

Or walk away.

Preferably the latter for their sake. There is going to be no benefit in destroying the marriage (rightly or wrongly) and the result - for the third party - will undoubtedly be the same.

Dignity at all times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan Sette wrote: »
    Male or female, my comment will be the same.

He's a married man. He isn't going to leave his wife. So the third party had better realise that it either continues as a conscience free bit of of fun.

Or walk away.

Preferably the latter for their sake. There is going to be no benefit in destroying the marriage (rightly or wrongly) and the result - for the third party - will undoubtedly be the same.

Dignity at all times.

Excellent post. Concise and says all that needs to be said.