Options

Does Chris hang about in the bedroom on purpose?

BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
Forum Member
✭✭✭
You know, just waiting for Ashleigh to appear. He does like a good old bitching session, doesn't he?

He always seems to be in there by himself when Ashleigh has a temper tantrum.

Comments

• Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    It did look like that a bit tonight :D but you're wrong because I've seen them bitch in the kitchen, in the garden and in the pod, not just the bedroom ;-)
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It did look like that a bit tonight :D but you're wrong because I've seen them bitch in the kitchen, in the garden and in the pod, not just the bedroom ;-)

It looked like he had sent his minion out to get the gossip and then have her return to tell him everything :D:p
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've missed out a place...the DR, which is best place for moaning about something, and they all do it there. huh!
  • Options
    prometheusdebprometheusdeb Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »

Always? You do realise just how little of each day we see?

They've only got three rooms and a garden - they're going to find themselves bumping into the same people on a regular basis. Ash, Helen, Steve and Winston always seem to be in the same place at the same time too, but I don't think they're just hanging around waiting for Helen to start slagging someone off.
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Why shouldn't he be in the bedroom?
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    Generally speaking, unless he's smoking and therefore obliged to be in the garden, Chris will choose to be in the kitchen (food & drink) or the bedroom (bathroom + it's apparently the coolest room). I believe this is because the bitch and her boys pretty much take up residence in the garden - and he certainly doesn't want to be spending too much time with that lot if he can avoid it. Perfectly sensible.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    Why shouldn't he be in the bedroom?

Because BIGMOMMA says so :D:D
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    You know, just waiting for Ashleigh to appear. He does like a good old bitching session, doesn't he?

Oh for goodness sake, so now the poor bloke has magic powers; he can tell when Ashleigh is going to have, what you wrongly describe, a temper tantrum? Give me strength.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to laugh when I saw Chris and Ashleigh up in the pod. His transformation into the new Danielle is complete.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member

They do like to do it everywhere. :D
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    The more they bitch the more i love them.
  • Options
    didgital_spydidgital_spy Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could be edited highlights of course, giving the impression that housemates bitch more than they do. Ashleigh would confide in him as he is her best mate in the gaff.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Could be edited highlights of course, giving the impression that housemates bitch more than they do. Ashleigh would confide in him as he is her best mate in the gaff.

I would hang about in the bedroom then having to mix with the misfits.......
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

Or maybe Ashleigh goes to find Chris, wherever he happens to be, whenever she wants a bitch because she thinks he is a good listener.
  • Options
    humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris probably hangs about in the bedroom because he is bored shitless with the mindless conversations elsewhere in the house. I would be the same.
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP title is so misleading, offensive and just not on.

The wink and grin smilies don't help either.

Minds like sewers on here !!!
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The others give them a lot to bitch about. Chris generally does not start the conversations, they all bitch about each other, just as we bitch about them on here.
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Chris can"t help being avuncular and Ashleigh can"t help but appreciate it.