Options

Is life unfair?

2»

Comments

• Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is. I don't have enough money and rich people don't need all the money they have. I shall be glad when I've left this horrible world.
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is. I don't have enough money and rich people don't need all the money they have. I shall be glad when I've left this horrible word.

Which horrible word would that be- I can think of a few? :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    Which horrible word would that be- I can think of a few? :eek: :D

WORLD. It sucks big time. :mad:

Why should I be only just breaking even every month and there are all these multi-millionaires.:mad::mad: I don't want to be a millionaire but just have a bit more dosh every week/month/year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't the concept of fairness merely a perspective? What you deem fair may be considered unfair to another. Like someone says, you only get what you deserve ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetpea09 wrote: »
    Isn't the concept of fairness merely a perspective? What you deem fair may be considered unfair to another. Like someone says, you only get what you deserve ;)

Suppose so. I've nothing against people doing well for themselves in life but hate people who inherit wealth.
  • Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine being an Impala on the African savannah. Your life consists of running from things that want to eat you, whilst hoping that other members of your family are slower and therefore easier to catch than you are.

Now imagine being a sardine. Same argument, different predators, only this time there's also the chance a great big whale can come out of nowhere and swallow the lot of you in one gulp.

Life is supposed to be a challenge to survive. It's not meant to be fair or unfair. Humans have it much easier than most species in the food chain.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    there's also the chance a great big whale can come out of nowhere and swallow the lot of you in one gulp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRGfyNHbSPc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Life is unfair, especially obvious when it is against innocent people that did nothing wrong.
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Life is most certainly unfair.
  • Options
    Dai13371Dai13371 Posts: 8,071
    Forum Member
    Peaks and troughs. It can be really really shit, but we have to make an effort because not to is considered selfish by some. Very very rarely, when things go my way it is just magic. Unfortunately good things happen too rarely to register.