Rafael Benitez to Everton?

13»

Comments

• dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course, but would it be any worse than Mark Hughes.
  • alanrollinsalanrollins Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it would be infinitely worse to have Mo Marley as our new manager than Mark Hughes.

Even Mo herself would admit she does not have the credentials for the job.

It is with respect to you a hare brained idea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair if we couldn't get someone in the Calibre of Rafa which I thought was doubtful I do like the idea of Pereira someone to bring something fresh to the club. Granted he is in Portugal but has done a tremendous job for Porto. The club needs to be modernised and I feel with the right person in charge we may also entice investors. The club needs to show its going places not fall backwards.

If we are to get Martinez then I would like to see a director above him. This is something needed. Most clubs have one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As for Mo Marley she has been a great ambassador for ladies football and I hope one day we will see a lady in charge of a male team. Can't do any worse. But I don't think she is ready. If the right candidate came a long it would be fantastic if one day we did gave the job to a woman...
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    Steve Clark to Everton?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know what's going on but there seems to interest regarding Klinsmann in the betting house a fellow fan has just told me...

This saga is becoming baffling.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Teacake wrote: »
    Steve Clark to Everton?

That is not a bad shout. Done well at WBA but he has got a good team around him. Why would he want to come here.
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dearmrman wrote: »
    Not negative about Martinez, but I just don't get why he is highly regarded. Wigan have always been in relegation battles under Martinez, one of those seasons you would have expected him to steady the ship, but he hasn't.

Wigan fans wanting Martinez to stay, and I am with them. Please stay at Wigan.

Yes we do want him to stay,and thats because in the 4 years that he has been at wigan he has been at the forefront of every major improvement of Team Infrastructure(Youth Academy thats being built along with State of the art First Team training setup),he gives a shit about the youth players coming through and buys savvy in the transfer market,he along with Whelan have changed the club for the better with the limited resources we have

so would i rather he stay at Wigan and attempt to get us out of the Championship at the first attempt as well as navigate our first ever European adventure,of course i would,at the end of the day he had a 8 year plan and i would like to see him finish what he started