Rockets @ Clippers tonight

Bulls @ Pacers on Wednesday

Clippers @ Heat on Thursday
    Lakers @ Rockets on Thursday

Warriors @ Spurs on Friday

Pacers @ Nets on Saturday
    76ers @ Cavs on Saturday
    Clippers @ Rockets on Saturday

Spurs @ Knicks on Sunday (5pm tip off, UK time!)
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the Bulls can start to actually get used to a winning feeling.

That plus D-Rose can get back to his best, and not the under-performing player that he currently is.

Still there is a very long way to go.
  • davidmcdavidsondavidmcdavidson Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Pacers only team left unbeaten, how long can they go? Got pistons, bulls, raptors and Brooklyn this week... I see them going 6-0, but being beaten by the nets!

Anyone listen to any nba podcasts? I have liked Bruce Bowens one on ESPN these past two years, tho do miss Russillo. Hang Time podcast is good too, but gone down hill a bit of recent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Anyone catch Clippers/Rockets or GSW/76ers last night?

After an iffy opening agains the Lakers last week, the Clippers have looked awesome ever since. Chris Paul has been on fire in every game, Griffin and Jordan are showing a ton of improvement too.

Check out some of Chris Paul in last night's Rockets game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ug4bDSeKU

And the top 5 plays from last night, including an INSANE pass from Iggy in the 76ers game at number 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugmgg7eftlk

Hoping that my Knicks get back on track tonight with a win over the Bobcats. JR Smith is back too, which should be fun! Bulls/Pacers tomorrow and then a double bill of Clippers/Heat & Lakers/Rockets on Thursday too!
    Forum Member
    Anyone listen to any nba podcasts? I have liked Bruce Bowens one on ESPN these past two years, tho do miss Russillo. Hang Time podcast is good too, but gone down hill a bit of recent.

The Starters is my favourite NBA podcast. If you've got NBA TV, you can watch it live every night at 11pm too. The audio version is always on iTunes the next morning.

Believe the Hype NBA is another great one and if you're looking for a UK NBA show, check out the Double Clutch Podcast, which is a weekly show run by a very clued up bunch of fans and makes for very good listening.
    Forum Member
    NBA Live 14 is to have full ESPN broadcast presentation, commentary from Mike Breen & Jeff Van Gundy as well as pre/post/half time studio shows with Jalen Rose. From what I've read, the presentation is flawless. The game apparently updates to include challenges based on what is happening in the current season - commentary will update, as well as the half time shows, player looks etc etc.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1841463...r-ryan-ferwerda

Knicks fall to Bobcats and look dreadful so far too. Tyson Chandler also out for up to 6 weeks with a knee injury.

Indiana Pacers move to 5-0 and are the only unbeaten team in the league. They have looked tremendous so far. I'm banking on a Pacers/Heat Eastern Conference Final for sure.

Clippers @ Heat / Lakers @ Rockets tonight. Should be great!

Apparently, the NBA are very close to a UK TV deal too: http://www.sportcal.com/News/news_free_art...80&pageno=1
    Forum Member
    jameslees wrote: »
    The Starters is my favourite NBA podcast. If you've got NBA TV, you can watch it live every night at 11pm too. The audio version is always on iTunes the next morning.

Believe the Hype NBA is another great one and if you're looking for a UK NBA show, check out the Double Clutch Podcast, which is a weekly show run by a very clued up bunch of fans and makes for very good listening.

Cheers, will have a look at those :)

Also, love that the lakers beat Houston with the last shot! #vinoblanco as Kobe put it! This picture is great: http://twitter.com/bc4_bc/status/398705082801586176/photo/1

Found out today that the NBA in London game in Januray is sold out, doh, when did that happen!! :(
  • mike joycemike joyce Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody else having problems signing into NBATV? When I log in instead of going to the stream of the channel it goes back to the page with the option of buying.
  • Wallasey SaintWallasey Saint Posts: 7,626
    Forum Member
    Anyone read this story the gist is 2 Brothers who owned an ABA team in the mid 70s which was a rival to the NBA when the leagues merged the Brothers were offered a deal for their franchise which is 1/7th of TV revenue in perpetuity, meaning, forever.:D http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/the-greatest-sports-business-deal-of-all-time/
    Forum Member
    I hope you guys caught the OKC/Warriors game last night. If not, go watch it. Best game of the season so far and one of my favourite games ever for sure.

Here's the INSANE finish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT0kE3LlgFg
  • NailzNailz Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for Sky to broadcast NBA again.

If BT Sport get it then I will probably sign up with them in the New Year and cancel Sky. If they got NHL as well I'd be there even quicker !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss the NBA, one can it pray and hope that we will in the UK be able to watch it again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    The BT Sport juggernaut rumbles on, announcing a deal to broadcast up to 7 NBA Basketball games per week to the UK from this Sunday.

http://www.mvp247.com/2013/11/bt-sport-signs-exclusive-multi-year-nba-deal/
    Forum Member
    HUGE NEWS! BT SPORT & NBA AGREE TO MULTI-YEAR MEGA DEAL!

- 7 live games per week
    - All Sunday primetime games (6 / 8.30pm UK time double headers)
    - All Star Weekend
    - Playoffs
    - Finals
    - NBA Tonight, pre-game countdown shows and loads of weekly NBA magazine shows.

Starts this Sunday with Pacers vs. Clippers at 8.30pm on BT Sport 2!

INFO: http://sport.bt.com/watchnow/programmes/bt...S11363853884297

Schedule for the week ahead looks like this so far:

Sun 2pm: NBA Tonight (ESPN)
    Sun 8pm: NBA Action (BT SPORT 2)
    Sun 8:30pm: Indiana Pacers vs. LA Clippers (BT SPORT 2)
    Mon 5pm: NBA Inside Stuff (BT SPORT 2)
    Tue 5pm: NBA Tonight (ESPN)
    Tue 12am: Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat (BT SPORT 1)
    Thurs 5pm: NBA Action (BT SPORT 2)
    Thurs 12am: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets / Miami Heat vs. Chicago Bulls TNT double header (BT SPORT 1)

Looking good! That double header is going to be fantastic. NBA Tonight seems to be on most days too. This is easily the best TV deal we've had in the UK for NBA.
  • NailzNailz Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. That is a great lineup of shows. As a Sky subscriber can I add BT sport without having a 12 month contract?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even without D-Rose once again, and our patchy form, I am looking forward to finally seeing some action! :D
    Forum Member
    Watching tonights game, surprised how many fans in the crowd are wearing Lakers jerseys!!

Pacers to win by 5.
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oo just spotted this on BT sport, I may start watching basketball again! Used to be fan during the 90s when it was on Ch5, but wasn't that bothered to buy Season pass or Sky or whatever.

Edit: why are the clippers wearing T-shirts? Looks weird.
    Forum Member
    A few teams have started doing that. Probably so they can sell another type of jersey to fans :p
    Forum Member
    Pacers to win by 5.

Wish I'd put some money on that :p
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hah, good call! Clippers seem to throw that away about 5 times.
    Forum Member
    What an absolute THRILLER of a game that was. I don't think BT or the NBA could have asked for a better start to the deal!

The Clippers could have bagged the W there, but CP3's shot was way off in that 4th quarter. Too many rebounds given up too. It was a case of one too many silly little mistakes. What a game though, watching Chris Paul run the floor with DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin is something to behold.

Remember, NBA Tonight is on ESPN tomorrow and then Heat/Pistons on Tuesday night. Knicks/Nets & Heat/Bulls double-header on Thursday too!
    Forum Member
    Pacers Spurs tonight, or repeated 11am tomo, should be a good game. Pacers by 1!
    Forum Member
    Heat on a bit of a downer against strong tall teams! Will le bron's run end at two?? #earlydramaheadlines
    Forum Member
    Miami at Pacers on BT sport tonight or Tonio at 4pm, should be a good one. Heat in OT!

A good game Thursday and a good double header on Friday too, oh ty ty BT sport!