Options

Walking Dead season 2

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    I read on shopto's website that there are only 4 episodes this season. That can't be true, can it? http://www.shopto.net/news/46657/The-Walking-Dead-Season-Two-Episode-4-Amid-the-Ruins-dated

No there are 5 episodes in season 2.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About time.. Wait was WAYYYYY too long. 2 months 1 week after the last episode.
  • Options
    deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    I've also got a Season pass for the current season on Xbox 360 - its nice knowing that I've already paid for these new episodes when they come out!

Whilst I love this game, I do find the individual episodes are far too short - I normally complete them over 2 nights (just over an hour's worth of play per night) but I guess, that's why it's so addictive - short episodes keep you hanging wanting more for the next one....!!!
  • Options
    OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    When season 3 comes out, I'll wait until all episodes are available and play them back to back like I done with season one. There's too much of a gap between each episode. If they done it like the TV series and released a new episode every week or even fortnight, it would be a lot better.

Looking forward to episode 4 though. Just hope it's released on the Vita at the same time as the other platforms
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When season 3 comes out, I'll wait until all episodes are available and play them back to back like I done with season one. There's too much of a gap between each episode. If they done it like the TV series and released a new episode every week or even fortnight, it would be a lot better.

Looking forward to episode 4 though. Just hope it's released on the Vita at the same time as the other platforms

Same. I can barely remember the choices I made last episode, so see it coming to life next episode is going to be meaningless to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member

brb wrote: »
    Same. I can barely remember the choices I made last episode, so see it coming to life next episode is going to be meaningless to me.

......its certainly not meaningless!

Every episode which gets released, always has at the beginning, a '.....last time, on The Walking Dead' catch up video, which is based on the decisions you previously made so if you can't remember, just watch this video!!
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just done ep 4

SPOILERS***(you have been warned)

man that was tough, the choices felt a lot more difficult to make this time especially
    choosing between sarah or jane

luke kind of pissed me off getting all jiggy with jane, then acting like a butthurt teenager when she left (grow up mate)

then at the end the ambush and the poor woman who gave birht only to die

then the guns went off damn i cant wait to see how it asll ends (im not thinking well)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just done ep 4

SPOILERS***(you have been warned)

man that was tough, the choices felt a lot more difficult to make this time especially
    choosing between sarah or jane

luke kind of pissed me off getting all jiggy with jane, then acting like a butthurt teenager when she left (grow up mate)

then at the end the ambush and the poor woman who gave birht only to die

then the guns went off damn i cant wait to see how it asll ends (im not thinking well)

...how can you have just completed it? It only comes out today? :confused:

By the way - if you are gonna post spoilers, you should wrap the spoiler text using the 'Spoiler' option in the bar across the posting box (like I have just done with your text).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deans6571 wrote: »
    ...how can you have just completed it? It only comes out today? :confused:

By the way - if you are gonna post spoilers, you should wrap the spoiler text using the 'Spoiler' option in the bar across the posting box (like I have just done with your text).

Xbox 360 got it yesterday didn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The episode is getting pretty average reviews. A couple of bad also.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm stuck! How the hell do you open the tent? I press the prompt to start the animation then a rectangle shows as though to pull it apart. I moved the thumb sticks apart, swiped from the centre of the screen & rear touch pad with my thumb as though opening curtains too but nothing works :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stuck! How the hell do you open the tent? I press the prompt to start the animation then a rectangle shows as though to pull it apart. I moved the thumb sticks apart, swiped from the centre of the screen & rear touch pad with my thumb as though opening curtains too but nothing works :confused:

At least in the PC version, you click and then pull the mouse to the right.

Thought the episode was pretty crappy. Lots of filler crap that wasn't needed. Felt like it dragged a bit, but at the same time felt short....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I got by that bit. I didn't realise you had to keep your finger on the screen when you pulled it :I I thought you clicked ok it, then dragged your finger in 2 different actions.

Agree that it was a pretty poor episode. I chose to save
    Jane then she ****ed off anyway! Cow.

I thought the ending was really good though, can't wait for episode 5 now! :eek:
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Yeah, wasn't the best episode by a long shot. Picked up in the last few mins though.

I chose to
    rob the bag of the pills
    and as soon as I'd chosen I thought 'Got a feeling that's gonna come back to bite me on the ass...'. Boy did it ever! Everyone's gonna be so mad at me next episode :( What an intense ending though!

My choices:
    Saved Sarah at the trailer park
    Robbed the pills from Arvo (only choice I was in the minority with 40%)
    Volunteered to crawl through the gap in the ticket booth
    Held the baby
    Did not shoot Rebecca
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My choices were
    Spoiler

Robbed the pills from Arvo
    Saved Jane, left Sarah to die when the floor fell
    Held the baby
    Shot Rebecca
  • Options
    AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a really good episode. I do agree with some reviews though saying certain stories were dropped out of nowhere like Kenny contemplating suicide then suddenly that was forgotten about.

My choices were
    I left Sarah... (Yep, i'm heartless)
    Robbed Arvo
    Crawled through the gap
    Held The Baby
    Shot Rebecca

I was devastated about Nick dying :(
  • Options
    Forum Member

Initially, I had the same problem on the Xbox. Clem faces the tent and the green hand icon appears (signalling to press A) but it also has this: [ ] either side of the A? (like this [A] )

I tried pressing A and moving the stick left or right but nothing worked? :confused: I had to keep the A button pressed and wiggle the stick left and right before she actually opened the tent......!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    My choices were
    Spoiler

Saved Jane, left Sarah to die when the floor fell
    Held the baby
    Shot Rebecca

I made exactly the same choices as you with the exception
    I left Sarah to die in the trailer park
    Rebecca had to be shot, looked like she got bitten
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I chose to:
    Told Jane to save Sarah
    Held the baby
    Someone else had to shoot Rebecca

I hope Luke doesn't die...

ALSO! For someone who didn't rob the pills, did the episode still end in the shootout?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I chose to:
    ALSO! For someone who didn't rob the pills, did the episode still end in the shootout?

I'd like to know that too and for anyone that
    never shot Rebecca. Did she turn or was she actually alright?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know that too and for anyone that
    never shot Rebecca. Did she turn or was she actually alright?
    No, she turned. Kenny shoots her, which then starts the shoot out
  • Options
    mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    deans6571 wrote: »
    Initially, I had the same problem on the Xbox. Clem faces the tent and the green hand icon appears (signalling to press A) but it also has this: [ ] either side of the A? (like this [A] )

I tried pressing A and moving the stick left or right but nothing worked? :confused: I had to keep the A button pressed and wiggle the stick left and right before she actually opened the tent......!

This mechanic has literally been used in every single episode. I don't understand why it's so confusing for people.

You used it in episode 1 to relight the campfire. You used it when you stitched up your arm, etc etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 3 has been confirmed.

They said they've "concluded" the Wolf Among Us, so sounds like there won't be a S2 of that? :(
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So how long has each episode took to release? is it about 2 months, just one more so I can play can't wait :)
  • Options
    AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 3 has been confirmed.

They said they've "concluded" the Wolf Among Us, so sounds like there won't be a S2 of that? :(

I interpreted that as, the final episode so of that series had been released, thus season 1 was concluded. I could totally understand if they put it on a long hiatus though, with the success of TWD, and now they're working on Borderlands and GoT
    So how long has each episode took to release? is it about 2 months, just one more so I can play can't wait :)

They've been quick recently. I think we could see the finale late August.

I wonder if they'll do any DLC again this time around?