Back To Basics Series 4 (The US Special): Sign-Up Thread

SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ladies and Gentleman, the simple but effective game known as Back To Basics is back once again, however, there are a few things I need to go over.

First off and with no regret, I've decided that the Fourth Series of this game...will be the FINAL one as I think it's time to move on and with a few other creative games coming up, I would like to sign off this franchise for the last time. :)

Secondly, I have two vacant judge slots up for grabs as two of our judges from the recent Series earlier this year have resigned from the panel due to other commitments. So to anyone who's mentored on this game before from previous Series or if you're new and would like to have a go, this is your chance to take part in the final Series.

Finally, as you may have guessed, after having a Series with OZ Acts, it's time to turn our attention to the now retired US version of the show and if you ask me, it's a terrific way to give this game a farewell send-off. So if you wish to get involved in the game, then send me an inbox of your name, why do you want to join and what can you bring to make the final Series goes out with a bang. :D

You have until July 1st to send your application forms in where I will make an official launch thread by 8:00pm. Good luck to you if you're signing up (or returning), this make this final Series, one to remember! :cool:

Comments

• daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the US version. Will make sure to vote:)
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have three applications so far, you all still have until Tuesday 1st July to sign up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Due to an impressive amount of forms, I've decided that there'll be a reserved judges list, just in case of the original chosen judges has to pull out. So if you don't get on the panel, don't give up straight away, you might get called in to take over. :)

Anyways, I'm now off to create a list of themes for this final Series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm closing the application form deadline as I have more than enough to create a panel.

Now for those who have signed up, you'll be getting message from me and it'll be one of the two following. If you get a "role accepted" message, it means you're on the panel, simple right? If you get a "name reserved" message, it means that you haven't made the panel BUT you have been put in the reserved judges list just in case one of the judges has to pull out.

Either way, thank you all for your applications and I hope you can join me on July 1st by around 7:00pm for the official launch! :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Good luck with the game. I'll be watching :)
  • noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a huge shame for me that I won't be returning to this show.
    I guest judged for one show, my first ever time judging here, and it kick started my 'career' on this forum!
    I had THE BEST season last time, and of course winning the show with my girl Christina Parie was the icing on the cake!!! I have to call it a day on this show though, I like to think my stint was successful and wouldn't want to ruin that!!
    I will be watching this season and wish it every success!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which means I have selected a reserved judge to take his place.

But you'll have to wait until Tuesday to find out who it is.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to judge this since I have now finished uni :( gutted