Options

If You Could Put 1 HM From A Past Series...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahmed xDDD he could start a coup against Pauline's army of bitches
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd put Conor in there, light the blue touch-paper and wait for the explosions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lea or Channel anyone who what have an argument with Helen, Pauline, Toya, Steven &Marc, could throw in the first Marco or Kamel
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    From each series:

BB1: Nasty Nick. If anyone thinks otherwise, they are clearly not a BB fan.

BB2: I didn't really closely watch this series, but I feel like Stuart might have been a rgeat fit for this year.

BB3: Probably Adele. She was quite feisty. Although given the fact that she's now a DJ on Radio 1, maybe CBB now?

BB4: Federico, definitely.

BB5: There are a handful of people who I think would be perfect for Power Trip, but only because he explicitly stated he was a game player, Victor.

BB6: Makosi. She'd put everyone in their places.

BB7: Grace. Her bitchiness and cattiness would have blended well with the dynamics currently in this year's house.

BB8: Charley. Argumentative and rather bitchy. I wonder who she'd start banal arguments with in the Power Trip House, though...

BB9: Rex. Definite schemer; he'd have arguments with Pauline over the food, definitely.

BB10: Bea. Great villainess from that series.

BB11: Sam Pepper. Although given his current fame on YouTube, perhaps CBB should be calling?

BB12: Aaron. No one else really sticks out as a prime candidate for Power Trip here.

BB13: Lydia. She'd probably find herself nominated in Week 1 again.

BB14: You can't separate the two (at least in my opinion), so Gina and Dexter.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I would put in someone who went first and has potential to be iconic like Sallie Axl.

I think they should do a series of people that went prematurely.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Science for sure :cool: and I know Steven would be his tweedle **** :cool:
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben & The Tickle, they are my favourite 2, no other reason :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jackie Travers - let her bring her own pots and pans and make her rap and dance.
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derek Laud from BB6. As an older gentlemen, he'd be less intimidated by Pauline's age and he never took crap from anyone.

Would love to see him put her back in her place.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    If You Could Put 1 HM From A Past Series In This House - Who Would You Pick And Why?

It's a difficult one but I think I'd put in Grace from Big Brother 7 or Charley from Big Brother 8. Both of these girls were 'Ultimate BB Bitches' and neither would take any crap from Pauline this year.

Which past HM would you pick?

STFU Carole - she and Pauline could battle to the death for ultimate supremacy :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Definatly dexter pauline would hate him and dexter would concoct a plan against her
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sallie from last series to knock Pauline into shape.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Derek Laud from BB6. As an older gentlemen, he'd be less intimidated by Pauline's age and he never took crap from anyone.

Would love to see him put her back in her place.

Yes good call! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just imagine Dexter as the power housemate!
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    I'd stick Carole in this one with Pauline!

Yes, that would be my choice. See who owned the kitchen then lol.

:)
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    I'd stick Carole in this one with Pauline!

Brilliant.......:D
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Perhaps Lesley Brain?

Again, I can't see her being easily intimidated by Pauline (she, afterall, survived a fortnight with Carole) and she'd offer quite a nice antithesis to P as the intelligent, alternative older figure for the likes of Jale, Chris and Kimberly to flock too.

Either her or Derek Laud so he can repeat his put-down to Science "I have you met in you the first black (wo)man who would make me want to vote BNP".
  • Options
    MentoristMentorist Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread just makes you realise how much better the Ultimate Big Brother series could have been had they chosen better contestants.

Love the idea of Aisleyne or Victor up against Pauline but agree with those who are suggesting someone really fun.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rex, Dexter, Makosi and Aisleyne.

- even just for a week.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Victor, my favourite
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Either her or Derek Laud so he can repeat his put-down to Science "I have you met in you the first black (wo)man who would make me want to vote BNP".

That has to be one of the best retorts ever, along with Kemal's "Well at least someone's getting wet tonight". :D
  • Options
    yeeah_jackieyeeah_jackie Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Alexandra, her and Pauline having a go at each other would be quite intense.

They'd probably get stuck in a 'remember I told you' loop with each other!
  • Options
    yeeah_jackieyeeah_jackie Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Harry from BB12 so he would order hundreds of bananas again... Pauline would go er... bananas!
  • Options
    Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speidi but then I always say Speidi. I really wanna see them back in CBB.
  • Options
    AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Musick1 wrote: »
    If You Could Put 1 HM From A Past Series In This House - Who Would You Pick And Why?

It's a difficult one but I think I'd put in Grace from Big Brother 7 or Charley from Big Brother 8. Both of these girls were 'Ultimate BB Bitches' and neither would take any crap from Pauline this year.

Which past HM would you pick?

Omfg, I totally agree with you.
    I'd put those two in. Both were amazing housemates, who went too early.
    Although, I wouldn't call Charley a bitch, she was just argumentative, and a gobby cow. :D ( I loved her)
    Also, I think both Grace and Charley would of liked Pauline, as Pauline is apart of the bitchy group. Like Grace was in BB7, so I think she would of got on well with Helen and Tamara. However, if Pauline used her killer nomination on Grace, I think Grace would of thrown water on her face, every week she was up. I think Grace would not get on well with Christopher, Ashleigh and possibly Jale.
    Charley, I think would get on well with Toya, who also likes Pauline. Plus Charley liked Carole in her series, though they're not similar, she might warm to Pauline as well as a mother figure.
    I think Charley would not get on with Danielle, and Chris. She might like Jale, as a smoker friend, like Tracey in BB8.

I'd also love to see Nikki in there, and how she'd cope without having the power. I can imagine her in the Diary Room ranting about the fact she wants power, and her punching the two screens in the Diary Room due to anger. :D
    I can also imagine if Pauline used her killer nomination on her, she'd probably rein act the Who Is She? tantrum.