Options

Shooting at Paris satirical magazine office

Comments

• Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    F##k Paris Shooters ! - A Muslim Speaks !
    http://youtu.be/k6zRxSp7t20?list=UUJgaZdTGZBeNT25Sw4dYlCQ

From Youtube. He says if people don't like the West then they shouldn't come here.
  • Options
    Steve_CardanasSteve_Cardanas Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zounds wrote: »
    I feel for the hostages and their families/friends but going straight in and dealing with it was the right thing for the French to do imo.
    Years from now the human race will look back at all religion and shake their heads. The sooner the better.
    this

• Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    ..someone already posted it
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From Youtube. He says if people don't like the West then they shouldn't come here.

Yes, it's brilliant, love his 'Die Hard' style message.:D
    He has lots of followers and shares on facebook.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel for the hostages and their families/friends but going straight in and dealing with it was the right thing for the French to do imo.
    Years from now the human race will look back at all religion and shake their heads. The sooner the better.

Religion is not the problem. Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union were the two worst regimes in history, caused 40 to 50 million people to die and yet were run by atheists who wanted to destroy all religions.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

It's already been shared over 25,000 times on Facebook. The man's a total legend :D
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=794512987269573&set=vb.100001326369053&type=2&theater

Now he's just posted this

Mufassil Islam
    1 min ·
    NOTICE
    My Fatwa : If anyone uses my Prophet's (pbt) name or my religion's name to cause the most atrocious and inhuman deed - it will be perfectly alright from the Islamic perspective to USE THE MOST ABOMINABLE WORDS - to express the utmost disgust for the deed (subject to circumstance and place) ! I am ready to defend my fatwa in a debate with any great Islamic scholar I I won't debate with the general mass ! - Mufassil Islam , PhD Researcher in Sharia and Human Rights Law

https://www.facebook.com/mufassil.islam?fref=photo

I guess that's aimed at the youtube idiots who support terrorism but tell him off for swearing :D
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good I hope they drain their accounts and basically **** them right up.

Terrorist scum should have NO voice.
    As long as this isn't them; http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2038983

That's gone nuts and 'hit' me earlier. Google is full of postings about it. >:(
  • Options
    zoundszounds Posts: 10,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Religion is not the problem. Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union were the two worst regimes in history, caused 40 to 50 million people to die and yet were run by atheists who wanted to destroy all religions.

Yeah, religion is no problem then.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, religion is no problem then.

People are the problem. The ones that go around killing in the name of religion are just using religion as a cover for their murderous tendencies. The basic tenet of all the major religions is treat people kindly and with respect, not "kill anyone who is different to you or who disagrees with you" nor "get even with those who cross you".
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see even some high up man in Hezbollah in Lebanon has said something along the lines of 'these individuals have done more harm and brought more shame on Islam than any cartoons ever could'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    I see even some high up man in Hezbollah in Lebanon has said something along the lines of 'these individuals have done more harm and brought more shame on Islam than any cartoons ever could'.

Designited terrorists being critical of terrorists who killed 12 people. It's a funny world.
  • Options
    ohglobbitsohglobbits Posts: 4,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Designited terrorists being critical of terrorist who killed 12 people. It's a funny world.
    Hezbollah have a better rep among muslims than Al Queda as they are seen as having protected Lebanon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ohglobbits wrote: »
    Hezbollah have a better rep among muslims than Al Queda as they are seen as having protected Lebanon.

There also Shi'ite and funded by Iran which is mainly Shia. Most terrorists are Sunni Wahabis/Salafi. Al Queda are Sunni Muslim like ISIS, Hamas and other groups. They're all listed as terrorists and Hezbollah have committed their own acts of terrorism in the past.
  • Options
    Incognito777Incognito777 Posts: 2,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Hezbollah are a Shia muslim organisation. The Shia Hezbullah has been fighting against sunni ISIS in Syria for over a year. sunni terrorists dont even consider shia as muslim.
    Plus they are less likely to be offended by cartoons as depicting Mohammed is not forbidden by shia muslims. Go to any Shia muslim country, go to the market and you will see tons of images of mohammed.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Hezbollah are a Shia muslim organisation. The Shia Hezbullah has been fighting against sunni ISIS in Syria for over a year. sunni terrorists dont even consider shia as muslim.
    Plus they are less likely to be offended by cartoons as depicting Mohammed is not forbidden by shia muslims. Go to any Shia muslim country, go to the market and you will see tons of images of mohammed.

Saddam was Sunni, is that right?
    Edited as confused myself!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edited as confused myself!

Yea he was. Even though he was a tyrant he kept terrorists under control and no danger to the west. Although he did commit war crimes against the Shia kurds.

Assad, the ypg / kurds / peshmerga, hezbullah and Iran are all Shia muslims, hence why they are bombing and fighting Sunni ISIS.
  • Options
    wychwych Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes he was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    It's already been shared over 25,000 times on Facebook. The man's a total legend :D
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=794512987269573&set=vb.100001326369053&type=2&theater

Now he's just posted this

Mufassil Islam
    1 min ·
    NOTICE
    My Fatwa : If anyone uses my Prophet's (pbt) name or my religion's name to cause the most atrocious and inhuman deed - it will be perfectly alright from the Islamic perspective to USE THE MOST ABOMINABLE WORDS - to express the utmost disgust for the deed (subject to circumstance and place) ! I am ready to defend my fatwa in a debate with any great Islamic scholar I I won't debate with the general mass ! - Mufassil Islam , PhD Researcher in Sharia and Human Rights Law

https://www.facebook.com/mufassil.islam?fref=photo

I guess that's aimed at the youtube idiots who support terrorism but tell him off for swearing :D

That's brilliant. Sadly most of these extremists don't care.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Strange that all my years I have never mentioned to anyone that i'm an athiest. I respect all those that hold a belief, I don't.

Where are these athiest that want to destroy religions, I haven't met any:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea he was. Even though he was a tyrant he kept terrorists under control and no danger to the west. Although he did commit war crimes against the Shia kurds.

Assad, the ypg / kurds / peshmerga, hezbullah and Iran are all Shia muslims, hence why they are bombing and fighting Sunni ISIS.

Biggest mistake the liar Blair ever made. The ME is far more unstable now, the mans a disgrace. Middle East peace envoy, what a fcuking joke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    Biggest mistake the liar Blair ever made. The ME is far more unstable now, the mans a disgrace. Middle East peace envoy, what a fcuking joke.
    The sad thing is they really believed (or tried to make us believe) that taking on afghanistan and Iraq would defeat terrorism, whereas it was the perfect recruitment tool for Al Queda
  • Options
    zoundszounds Posts: 10,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People are the problem. The ones that go around killing in the name of religion are just using religion as a cover for their murderous tendencies. The basic tenet of all the major religions is treat people kindly and with respect, not "kill anyone who is different to you or who disagrees with you" nor "get even with those who cross you".
    Sounds very close to 'It's not guns that kill people'.

Even tho' the majority of religious people are peaceful and are just looking for a shoulder to cry on, shouldn't they realise that they're misguided and denounce that shoulder if it is causing others pain? If there was no religion there wouldn't be any "killing in the name of".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohglobbits wrote: »
    The sad thing is they really believed (or tried to make us believe) that taking on afghanistan and Iraq would defeat terrorism, whereas it was the perfect recruitment tool for Al Queda

The reason for Afghanistan was Al Queda. The Russians tried for years and failed, the Mujahadine were even supported by the West. We've left now and the billions spent have been totally wasted, the Taliban will take it over within a few years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »

Yep 100% right. I saw a documentary about Sadams Iraq. He had 1000's of terrorists locked up in concrete prisons. He knew the threat. When liar Blair went to war and hanged sadam hussein, the country had no control, the prisons were raided and terrorists freed. Now there is a huge power vacuum / war with no end in sight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds very close to 'It's not guns that kill people'.

Ok, but even tho' the majority of religious people are peaceful and are just looking for a shoulder to cry on, shouldn't they realise that they're misguided and denounce that shoulder if it is causing others pain? If there was no religion there wouldn't be any "killing in the name of".
    They'd find another excuse. As another poster said it's a resource war in the middle east. Think of all the tribal wars in Africa over resources that are between different tribes in Rwanda or Congo which are ongoing.