Can Katie Hopkins win?

DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm just curious. She seems to be the 2nd favourite to win. Bizarre.

Comments

• Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes,

if she gets to the final and has a redemption storyline going for her Hopkins will be in the top 3 IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Unless she comes out with something which gets her thrown out of the house, yes, I think she'll win it
  • DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Vote To Save. I refuse to believe she'd ever get the most votes. That said, she is entertaining.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If helen wood can win, then so can anyone tbh.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    If the most reviled woman in the UK who genuinely deserves to be hated because of her disgusting hypocrisy and repulsive bile wins I swear I will never give BB another second of my time So i hope not.
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,968
    Forum Member
    :o
    No
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dizagaox wrote: »

No, I would be really shocked. More likely to be somebody like Cheggers!
  • TracyTracy Posts: 6,229
    Forum Member
    I hope she doesn't shes vile you only have to read what see writes.

Always attacking the weak and venerable.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the sort of person people look up to......her and Helen Wood......God help us
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    I hope not, she has made her career on being nasty to others, which some people may call entertaiment, can't see how. I wouldn't mind Keith winning, Calum,Patsy, near enough everyone but her and Cami
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I can see her being the simpletons favourite. :/
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone can win. Unfortunately.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    This is the sort of person people look up to......her and Helen Wood......God help us

Oh stop with the dramatics.

This is Big Brother. A cheesy reality TV entertainment show. Katie Hopkins is an entertaining housemate and if she deserves it then she will win.
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    If she wins it will be a victory for trolls everywhere.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »
    If the most reviled woman in the UK who genuinely deserves to be hated because of her disgusting hypocrisy and repulsive bile wins I swear I will never give BB another second of my time So i hope not.

I agree, if Katie Hopkins were to win I would never watch Bb again, for sure. It was bad enough seeing HELEN win last year!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    acid rain wrote: »
    If she wins it will be a victory for trolls everywhere.

Just like all trolls voted for Helen to win. Please...
  • Bionic01Bionic01 Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see her being the simpletons favourite. :/
    Ironic isn't it? God I really hope not, I think the Pwicey will give her a run for her money if she plays it well
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Just like all trolls voted for Helen to win. Please...

No one said that trolls voted for Helen. Just that Katie winning would be a victory for trolls like her.
  • JavedJaved Posts: 6,832
    Forum Member

Not against Katie Price imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    No one said that trolls voted for Helen. Just that Katie winning would be a victory for trolls like her.

So her 363,000 twitter followers are trolls like her?? Many think she's controversial but I would not describe her as a troll.

A troll is someone online who posts anonymously, and says the most depriving and disgusting things imaginable to try and cause others self harm and misery.
  • DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's an intelligent woman with stupid opinions. She isn't a troll - she genuinely believes her stupidity is right.
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she can win. Edited reality TV can turn anyone into anything and make anything happen.

If the producers want Katie Hopkins to win, they'll engineer it so it can happen. And they won't even have to "fix" anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's an intelligent woman with stupid opinions. She isn't a troll - she genuinely believes her stupidity is right.

I believe she probably does take a view and takes a controversial stance on it, then makes herself believe it herself. If that makes sense lol :confused:
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    So her 363,000 twitter followers are trolls like her?? Many think she's controversial but I would not describe her as a troll.

A troll is someone online who posts anonymously, and says the most depriving and disgusting things imaginable to try and cause others self harm and misery.

She has been described as a troll before, not just by me.

You can Google it if you don't believe me. She's even described herself as such.
    'Some may call what I do trolling' She said something along those lines.

A troll can also be described as a person who posts outrageous things with the sole purpose of causing offence. Which I and many others believe she does.
  • TracyTracy Posts: 6,229
    Forum Member

Maybe if she gets ebola or thinks about suicide we can be nasty about it we won't be trolls we would be a little bit stupid.

She is everything I hate.