Options

The Lucie Jones Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I can't think who else has been in the press alot either tbh!
    i'm quite surprised we haven't really seen much of Danyl in the press tbh! I don't think we have anyways? :confused:
    I shall not complain though- i'm loving the fact that even though she came 8th she's still featured a fair amount in the press!! :D:cool:

Love that picture :D

I'm a fan of the same page as Lucie :D:o

I say that almost every week lol

Me neither. More Lucie the better :D
    I'm such a dumbass. I thought that was an old tweet from Lucie :o the sun has affected my brain
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a small sample of what is being said about Lucie and her new photoshoot photos:

Digital Spy "Lucie Jones: 'Modelling is amazing'" plus more quotes from Lucie http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a202498/lucie-jones-modelling-is-amazing.html

stylelist "Remember Lucie Jones – the girl everyone liked on the X-Factor last year? Well…Who cares about winning the X-Factor when you look this good?" :D More at http://uk.stylelist.com/2010/02/10/lucie-jones-goes-from-x-factor-to-a-modelling-contract/

3am "we have to admit she looks quite cool and quite lovely" which is about the nicest thing I've ever seen the 3am girls write about anybody! :eek: ;) More at http://www.3am.co.uk/lucie-jones-first-modelling-shots-in-sexy-minidress-and-christoper-kane-for-topshop-frock/21048/

The Sun "Lucie's got the SeX Factor" Well, what else could we expect from The Sun?! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2847967/Lucie-Jones-has-got-the-SeX-Factor.html

Metro "Stunning first model shots of X Factor's Lucie Jones" Metro has gone and nicked our word lol :mad: But they've traded it for some new ones in their article :p
    The wannabe singer, 18, took on the role of tasteful temptress in these saucy snaps after being signed to Select Model Management at the end of last year.
    Wearing a black halter-dress with a plunging neckline and tousled hair for part of the shoot – looking every inch like Brit beauty Keira Knightley - Lucie’s gorgeous new image is a far cry from the innocent girl-next-door look she was famed for in the 2009 talent show.
    Miss Jones was given the boot from X Factor after judge, Simon Cowell, left the public vote to decide who should be saved between her and Under Pressure singers, Jedward.
    The Welsh wonder may not have a record contract as she’d hoped for, but 2010 looks like it’s going to be fruitful for this sassy seductress nonetheless.
    The photos on the Metro page have a bit more contrast in them than yesterday's pics, so they might make for slightly better wallpaper on phones, etc :)http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/812619-stunning-first-model-shots-of-x-factors-lucie-jones
  • Options
    claire_louiseclaire_louise Posts: 9,948
    Forum Member
    cfc86 wrote: »
    Me neither. More Lucie the better :D
    I'm such a dumbass. I thought that was an old tweet from Lucie :o the sun has affected my brain

Which tweet?? lol :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Here's a small sample of what is being said about Lucie and her new photoshoot photos:

Digital Spy "Lucie Jones: 'Modelling is amazing'" plus more quotes from Lucie http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a202498/lucie-jones-modelling-is-amazing.html

stylelist "Remember Lucie Jones – the girl everyone liked on the X-Factor last year? Well…Who cares about winning the X-Factor when you look this good?" :D More at http://uk.stylelist.com/2010/02/10/lucie-jones-goes-from-x-factor-to-a-modelling-contract/

3am "we have to admit she looks quite cool and quite lovely" which is about the nicest thing I've ever seen the 3am girls write about anybody! :eek: ;) More at http://www.3am.co.uk/lucie-jones-first-modelling-shots-in-sexy-minidress-and-christoper-kane-for-topshop-frock/21048/

The Sun "Lucie's got the SeX Factor" Well, what else could we expect from The Sun?! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2847967/Lucie-Jones-has-got-the-SeX-Factor.html

Metro "Stunning first model shots of X Factor's Lucie Jones" Metro has gone and nicked our word lol :mad: But they've traded it for some new ones in their article :p

The photos on the Metro page have a bit more contrast in them than yesterday's pics, so they might make for slightly better wallpaper on phones, etc :)http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/812619-stunning-first-model-shots-of-x-factors-lucie-jones

Some lovely things said about our girl :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm late but yay for Part 3! Hope everyone's keeping well. :)

And Lucie and Stacey met Robbie in a bank today, their twitter status? Aww! :)

When is the first show for the tour? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some lovely things said about our girl :)
    Naturlich! :p
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    I'm late but yay for Part 3! Hope everyone's keeping well. :)
    And Lucie and Stacey met Robbie in a bank today, their twitter status? Aww! :)
    When is the first show for the tour? :)
    Hi, tomi-08. It was Music Bank, the studios where they're rehearsing :cool: First show is 15 February in Liverpool :)
  • Options
    worldfreeworldfree Posts: 2,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Welsh wonder may not have a record contract as she’d hoped for, but 2010 looks like it’s going to be fruitful for this sassy seductress nonetheless.
    Get lost Metro!:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love that picture :D
    It's different!! I think it may have been taken at last week's Sheffield gig. The two girls in the foreground look like the same girls she's started following on twitter and who are in the photo that Lucie posted earlier http://tweetphoto.com/10948141 They travelled up from London with Fearne Cotton and Lucie met them at the gig. Looks like Fearne's long blonde hair in the background :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does Metro know that we don´t?
    That Lucie hasn´t got a record deal?
    I can´t sleep tonight thinking about this:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ghost post again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guess who this is with Lucie in this photo? http://tweetphoto.com/10959510

It's Team Lloycie (aka Jade, Hannah and Elise), Lucie's "officially hilarious" fanatical fans :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's Team Lloycie (aka Jade, Hannah and Elise), Lucie's "officially hilarious" fanatical fans :p:D
    Lucky bu***rs!
    Why is Lucie always meeting ladies?
    I want to turn into a girl and go with them next time:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    omg met lucie again today, it was amazing!!! :o

still so excited :o we didn't have school today so thought we'd go to the rehearsals and wait for them to finish, and when lucie came out we just went absolutely crazyyy!! her taxi didn't come for about twenty minutes so we were just having a conversation and stuff, can't believe she twitpic-ed us! she was so lovely and funny!! aghhh it was so good :):o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    20 minutes with Lucie?
    How jealous i am now..:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    worldfree wrote: »
    Get lost Metro!:mad:
    What does Metro know that we don´t?
    That Lucie hasn´t got a record deal?
    I can´t sleep tonight thinking about this

I wouldn't worry too much! She hasn't got a record deal YET- we know that, that is probably what the Metro have picked up on! I very much doubt they mean that she hasn't and won't get a record deal!! We just have to be patient and not take things written in the press as being fact!! :)

It's Team Lloycie (aka Jade, Hannah and Elise), Lucie's "officially hilarious" fanatical fans

They are the luckiest girls ever lol :p
    HanAndRo wrote: »
    omg met lucie again today, it was amazing!!!

still so excited :o we didn't have school today so thought we'd go to the rehearsals and wait for them to finish, and when lucie came out we just went absolutely crazyyy!! her taxi didn't come for about twenty minutes so we were just having a conversation and stuff, can't believe she twitpic-ed us! she was so lovely and funny!! aghhh it was so good :):o

So very jealous of you's- but very happy for you all :D
    What did you chat about for 20 minutes?? did you meet any of the others? Love that she twitpic-ed you :D Eeek i'm so excited for you :o
    I still can't believe she said that you 3 were her faves aswell!! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So very jealous of you's- but very happy for you all :D
    What did you chat about for 20 minutes?? did you meet any of the others? Love that she twitpic-ed you :D Eeek i'm so excited for you :o
    I still can't believe she said that you 3 were her faves aswell!! :p
    lol i have no idea! :o we were just generally screaming "we're team lloycieeee!" (:o) lol and then lloyd had already walked off so she was shouting "lloyd!" trying to get him to come back, but he didn't lol. then she called him and told him about us, it was really sweet of her! we just talked about the tour and twitter and stuff, and i really can't remember what else! we just kept screaming :o oh and we nearly got run over by this van lol and lucie was like "be careful girls!" - shes so lovely!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lol i have no idea! :o we were just generally screaming "we're team lloycieeee!" (:o) lol and then lloyd had already walked off so she was shouting "lloyd!" trying to get him to come back, but he didn't lol. then she called him and told him about us, it was really sweet of her! we just talked about the tour and twitter and stuff, and i really can't remember what else! we just kept screaming :o oh and we nearly got run over by this van lol and lucie was like "be careful girls!" - shes so lovely!

Aww bless- she seems so nice :) Shame you didn't get to meet lloyd again but at least he knows you exist lol! and at least you made it home alive , always a good thing! :p Soo happy for you all, sounds like such an amazing day lol :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww bless- she seems so nice :) Shame you didn't get to meet lloyd again but at least he knows you exist lol! and at least you made it home alive , always a good thing! :p Soo happy for you all, sounds like such an amazing day lol :)
    :) thank you! oh and sorry just seen you asked if we met any others, we were with my friend who loves jedward and she got pictures with them and stuff, and we spoke to olly a bit lol, but we were going too crazy cos lucie was there really lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol!
    What did she say about the tour?
    Are you going on 20th March? (her birthday)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    awhh i saw the twit pic- sooooo lucky girls :) sounds like a dream come true

did anyone else wait for them to come out or was it just you guys?? x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol!
    What did she say about the tour?
    Are you going on 20th March? (her birthday)
    nope, 21st feb :)

she just asked if we were going to the tour and stuff and then she told us to make a banner lol.. i'm not sure for definite but i think someone's going to sing "love story" by taylor swift, because some girls who were there before us said they heard it being played, and then lucie randomly sang a little bit of it when we were with her. also some girls asked olly who was singing love story and they were like "lloyd and lucie?" but he wasn't giving anything away lol.. i'd love to hear her sing that!
    awhh i saw the twit pic- sooooo lucky girls :) sounds like a dream come true

did anyone else wait for them to come out or was it just you guys?? x
    there were about six other people there but they were all there for jedward .. it's really hidden away, we walked past it at first and then we were just gonna go home.. so glad we didn't!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok.
    im going on 20th march O2.
    I´d pay your tickets if i got to go with Team Lloycie..:D
    joking..well..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :) thank you! oh and sorry just seen you asked if we met any others, we were with my friend who loves jedward and she got pictures with them and stuff, and we spoke to olly a bit lol, but we were going too crazy cos lucie was there really lol

Ah it's alriight! I'd have been the same really :o

Is Afro doing the tour?? I obviously assume he is, it's just i've heard things about the others doing rehearsals and stuff but not him- I don't follow him on twitter though so thats probably why?? :confused:

she just asked if we were going to the tour and stuff and then she told us to make a banner lol.. i'm not sure for definite but i think someone's going to sing "love story" by taylor swift, because some girls who were there before us said they heard it being played, and then lucie randomly sang a little bit of it when we were with her. also some girls asked olly who was singing love story and they were like "lloyd and lucie?" but he wasn't giving anything away lol.. i'd love to hear her sing that!

!

That would be amazing- i've always wanted to hear her sing some Taylor Swift!! A duet with lloyd would be sooo cute! :o I wonder if that means she gets an extra song if she does though- or will she still just be singing just two songs!!
    I really wish I was going to the tour now! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg met lucie again today, it was amazing!!! :o

Wow great to hear that you met her again. Can't believe you got 20 mintues with her. At least there is one good thing about taxis turning up late.

Everything I see Lucies wearing her headphones I think they are a pair of goggles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another article about the modelling from the Marie Claire website.

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/fashion/442248/first-look-lucie-jones-releases-debut-modelling-shots.html

I'd love if one of these magazines was able to publish some higher quality versions of those photos.