Options

Kerry Katona Radio 5 now.

whiteswanwhiteswan Posts: 842
Forum Member
✭✭
Wasn't too sure where to put this.........put a post in Radio section then saw this section - sorry mods.

Is anybody else listening to this?

Shes not asbad as the This Morning Interview - but she's stumbling over words - or even the opposite - being too careful and slow when speaking.

Can't really explain it..........

Anybody elses thoughts?

They have gone to a piece about immigration queues at the moment but will be returning to Katona shortly.

Dave

Comments

• Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Be thanks I dont listen to it as I am Deaf, :D
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Lucky!
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Your post reminded me of an elderly neighbour who regained his hearing after an operation.
    He said he regretted it because he could hear his wife nagging him.:D

(sorry for going off-topic :o )

I didn't hear KK on the radio so cannot comment but I really really hope that she isn't having problems again.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she has a face for the radio
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grps3 wrote: »

its a laugh really. is that the best she can do? What happened to her acting and singing careers she talked about.? Best place for her the radio.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Radio 5 perhaps she is the new sports reporter
  • Options
    merrybiscuitmerrybiscuit Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she a guest and has she gone now? I can justs see on the listings it's Victoria Derbyshire
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a waste of a good radio channel. Katona has no redeeming features whatsoever, and I just don't know how or why she keeps getting jobs on TV, Radio and Magazines.
  • Options
    HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    its a laugh really. is that the best she can do? What happened to her acting and singing careers she talked about.? Best place for her the radio.

She wants to be in Corrie, can you imagine it, Kerry Katona AND Kym Marsh together, I don't think I'd ever watch the show again. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grps3 wrote: »

Unfortunately, she also has a voice for silent movies ...
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    as kerry knows theirs no buisiness like snow buisiness
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    She wants to be in Corrie, can you imagine it, Kerry Katona AND Kym Marsh together, I don't think I'd ever watch the show again. :D

Just give her the lines and she'll do the rest.;):D
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Just give her the lines and she'll do the rest.;):D

Yup, she nose what to do :p
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whiteswan wrote: »
    Wasn't too sure where to put this.........put a post in Radio section then saw this section - sorry mods.

Is anybody else listening to this?

Shes not asbad as the This Morning Interview - but she's stumbling over words - or even the opposite - being too careful and slow when speaking.

Can't really explain it..........

Anybody elses thoughts?

They have gone to a piece about immigration queues at the moment but will be returning to Katona shortly.

Dave

She tweeted a while ago, that she was not feeling very well, and was down. :(
  • Options
    i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

that sounds suspiciously like the "its the medication" excuse she used on that infamous This Morning interview :rolleyes:
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your post reminded me of an elderly neighbour who regained his hearing after an operation.
    He said he regretted it because he could hear his wife nagging him.:D

(sorry for going off-topic :o )

I didn't hear KK on the radio so cannot comment but I really really hope that she isn't having problems again.:(

Her biggest problem is being surrounded by enablers who allow her to not admit she has issues.

Her second biggest problem is that she prefers to be trapped by her past than freed by her future. Unfortunately her children will probably pay the price for that one.
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    how this woman is allowed to keep her children is beyond me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Yup, she nose what to do :p

:D:D
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

Not surprised, she has just spent eight and a half thousand on a tummy tuck, how many is that now?
  • Options
    Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Not surprised, she has just spent eight and a half thousand on a tummy tuck, how many is that now?

Its the second. But 8 grand?? Not bad for someone who was declared bankrupt and essentially does very little in way of work.
  • Options
    bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But what is she being interviewed about? I still haven't figured out what she actually does for a living. I mean it's not as if they can ask her about a new film or album or anything like that is it?
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her biggest problem is being surrounded by enablers who allow her to not admit she has issues.

Her second biggest problem is that she prefers to be trapped by her past than freed by her future. Unfortunately her children will probably pay the price for that one.

Don't forget her mum. Her mum is a disgusting piece of work.
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am going to steal that ! It`s the best saying I`ve read on here and so apt .
    Thanks AC !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Please God no don't EVER let her appear in Corrie. NEVER EVER let that happen, I just couldn't watch it ever again knowing she had soiled it!
  • Options
    tinshedtinshed Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    I cant understand the medias obsession with her either. She has just presented the competition on This Morning.....slurring her words. Surely shes queen of the chavs.