Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2275468/Katie-Price-labels-Kelly-Brook-heffer-astonishing-attack.html#axzz2KIjJ7000

There are a few choice words I could use to describe Katie Price, but seeing as I don't want to get a ban ill keel schtum. Only to say you really need to take a long, hard, look in the mirror before you attack another woman's appearance love;)

Comments

• dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she's gonna call someone a heifer in her column, she should learn to spell it properly.
  • HarrisonMarksHarrisonMarks Posts: 4,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think there is anyone who would struggle to distinguish Ms. Brook from Simon Heffer.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You took the words right out of my mouth, DorylDaryl.

Have checked out the pics of Kelly Brook. She looks perfectly normal to me !

I think this snidey dig is more to do with the fact that Kelly has gone back to Danny Cipriani, and he wasn't interested in Katy Price when she made a play for him. IMO ;)
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Kelly Brook's gorgeous, I wouldn't go near Rylan's twin sister with someone else's.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yeah, she's a right heffer......:eek:
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was a choice between Kelly Brook and Katie Price. I know which one I would choose.

I don't know much about her (except she's always in the Daily Mail) but Kelly Brook seems like an alright woman, doesn't seem to sleep around or sell too many stories. She also seems like the more mentally stable of the two. And she looks so much more prettier than Katie.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she looks so much more prettier than Katie.

That's probably why she said it ..or perhaps she thinks she needs another "feud" to keep herself in the spotlight since nobody is biting over her latest marriage.

You'd hope that KB puts her in her place, but then she's more likely to just ignore her.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just another pathetic attempt by Katie Price to get herself some media attention. When the only way you can get in the papers is by slagging someone else off, it's time to give up and disappear into obscurity.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

I think this snidey dig is more to do with the fact that Kelly has gone back to Danny Cipriani, and he wasn't interested in Katy Price when she made a play for him. IMO ;)

You might be onto something there. Katie seems to be unable to function without a man. I wonder if she realises how rough she looks nowadays?
  • wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price almost certainly doesn't write what is in 'her' column,she just puts her name to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's probably why she said it ..or perhaps she thinks she needs another "feud" to keep herself in the spotlight since nobody is biting over her latest marriage.

You'd hope that KB puts her in her place, but then she's more likely to just ignore her.

Quite.

If she does ignore it, that shows just what kind of person she is compared to KP.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Price does herself no favours, what a nasty , spiteful thing to say about a naturally very pretty girl, whilst KP is morphing into Pete Burns. Vile excuse of a 'woman'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    It's just another pathetic attempt by Katie Price to get herself some media attention. When the only way you can get in the papers is by slagging someone else off, it's time to give up and disappear into obscurity.

She should've buggered off a long time ago then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm FLABbergasted to see how big Kelly really is.
    'You're a heffer, Kelly, but still a hot one.'
    But later in her column, Katie did admit that while Kelly is above average size for a model, she is still a 'brilliant role model for young girls' because of her curvy figure.

Whilst your comments, Katie, are NOT good for young girls to read! Go buy a brain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price almost certainly doesn't write what is in 'her' column,she just puts her name to it.

I think its a chat over the phone about what she's thinking that week then they edit it down.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes, Kelly Brook. Who everyone identifies as a right munter.

It's not often that I'd normally accuse somebody of being jealous as a reason for slagging somebody else off.
    But in this case I'd hazard a guess that this is exactly the case. That Katie Price is jealous of Kelly Brook's looks.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

^THIS.
    Coupled with the fact that companies are still willing to pay Kelly Brook to be photographed in her underwear,whereas most people would pay good money NOT to see KP in hers.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    If Kelly is a heifer then I'm a rhinoceroses ... Where can I sign up to become a heifer!!!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's clearly seething at the backlash/lack of mag deals following her blessed union with Keith and is also seething that the looks that she once had have completely disappeared - of her own volition. She's so reactionary and stupid she hits out at someone who is younger and prettier than her (to be fair there's a whole troupe to choose from)...:D

Whilst once KP was stunning with a beautiful face, she is now plasticised with an absurd trout pout, awful, age ruined skin, beyond ridiculous comedy knockers and has the gait of a welder.

Kelly Brook no doubt weighs more than her, but she is stunningly naturally beautiful with a figure to die for - she doesn't need a boob job.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's clearly seething at the backlash/lack of mag deals following her blessed union with Keith and is also seething that the looks that she once had have completely disappeared - of her own volition. She's so reactionary and stupid she hits out at someone who is younger and prettier than her (to be fair there's a whole troupe to choose from)...:D
    Whilst once KP was stunning with a beautiful face, she is now plasticised with an absurd trout pout, awful, age ruined skin, beyond ridiculous comedy knockers and has the gait of a welder.
    Kelly Brook no doubt weighs more than her, but she is stunningly naturally beautiful with a figure to die for - she doesn't need a boob job.

Keith :D:D:D:D:D:D:D.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes. Katie has ruined her own looks with too much Botox, fillers and sunbed sessions. She was always very pretty when younger and when you think about it she's not really that old now, its just all the messing about she's done to herself over the years has aged her and she now looks a good ten years older than her actual age.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schofield is on the attack.

https://twitter.com/Schofe
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    What a random person and thing to comment about. And more randomly, to just call someone a "hot heffer". I agree with those, who suggested jealousy is big part of this commentary.

Didn't she also call Philip Schofield a bully in the same column, after the heffer comments?
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody with an ounce of sense pays any attention to what the likes of KP thinks/says/does. Nor should they.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Touch of jealousy there Katie, no? :D lol