Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Comments

• ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Well, i must have blinked and missed her apology, as it has been deleted!

I wish that woman would just grow up!

Katie Price/Jordan ‏@MissKatiePrice
    @IAMKELLYBROOK I'm really sorry for what I've done you know I think your a natural beautiful girl we go back a long way so I'm sorry xx

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
    Delete
    FavoritedFavorite More
    Embed Tweet
    Retweets 69

^^^^^
    Copied from KP's Twitter a couple of minutes ago. So yes it's still there.

Oh dear, the Daily Mail are going to look rather foolish now, seeing as they have just changed their headline on this story.....

"I'm sorry for what I've done': Katie Price apologises to Kelly Brook over topless picture... but quickly changes her mind and deletes post"
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    It's definitely still there. Will need to click on 'View more tweets' to see it as she's posted since then.
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    It's definitely still there. Will need to click on 'View more tweets' to see it as she's posted since then.

Ah, it IS there. I clicked 'All' tweets, and there it was :D
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    You need to click "all" to see replies on Twitter otherwise all you get is what they've addressed to everyone.

EDIT: See you've done that already..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

Or if viewing Twitter on your PC and looking at someone who has their account verified, you need to select ALL at the top of their timeline.

Ooops......sorry just seen the rest of your replies.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see it now. Some of the replies are choice especially from Ian Hyland. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmmm......just wondering where the Daily Mail got their information from re: the supposedly deleted tweet
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm......just wondering where the Daily Mail got their information from re: the supposedly deleted tweet

Stevie Wonder?
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I need to join twitter I think.
    I'd say maybe the backlash has made her see sense,but we all know it won't. She'll carry on in her misogynist way .
    It must be killing KP watching Danny step out in public with KB when she (KP) was relegated to doing the early morning walk of shame only.Him dropping her like a brick when the story broke was indicative of his feelings/lack of feelings for her & embarrassment at even going there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I need to join twitter I think.
    I'd say maybe the backlash has made her see sense,but we all know it won't. She'll carry on in her misogynist way .
    It must be killing KP watching Danny step out in public with KB when she (KP) was relegated to doing the early morning walk of shame only.Him dropping her like a brick when the story broke was indicative of his feelings/lack of feelings for her & embarrassment at even going there.

Yes, perhaps you should join Twitter, if you haven't already .

Just think.....KP might interact with you, and possibly clear up some of your claims.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must know this has backfired, so she is apologising like mad... Maybe she wants to appear on Celebrity Juice.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    She must know this has backfired, so she is apologising like mad... Maybe she wants to appear on Celebrity Juice.

At the risk of seeming like I am bandwagon jumping, I think she is desperate to get on anything nowadays - her phone is hardly ringing off the hook with offers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps, if it's allowed, as the other thread has been locked, I would like to put this link up to to clarify a certain terminology that still seems to confuse certain folks.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/apr/19/britishidentity.fashion

"Molly has many meanings in the UK. In the north-east it is used to insult those who were once called "square". In south London I have heard it join a litany of other words used to abuse and intimidate gay men."

"However, Jordan was right when she claimed that her use of the word was specific to Brighton"

"The girls who called other girls mollies were the cool kids. The mollies always wore tweedy old knickers and your great-granny's stuff." The root of the word is, apparently, "mollycoddled".

But, my favourite quote I think is:-

" We should be thankful to Jordan (who I have interviewed twice) for keeping ancient east Sussex dialect alive. Her other favourite word is "doughnut", which, in the context she uses it, refers to anyone more stupid than her. Thus, when she is not accompanied by Peter Andre, it is almost never employed."

So yes, an insult. But a general insult, not one specific to disabled kids/adults.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stevie Wonder?

How long before they realise their boob though :o.....;)
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps, if it's allowed, as the other thread has been locked, I would like to put this link up to to clarify a certain terminology that still seems to confuse certain folks.

"Molly has many meanings in the UK. In the north-east it is used to insult those who were once called "square". In south London I have heard it join a litany of other words used to abuse and intimidate gay men."

"However, Jordan was right when she claimed that her use of the word was specific to Brighton"

"The girls who called other girls mollies were the cool kids. The mollies always wore tweedy old knickers and your great-granny's stuff." The root of the word is, apparently, "mollycoddled".

" We should be thankful to Jordan (who I have interviewed twice) for keeping ancient east Sussex dialect alive. Her other favourite word is "doughnut", which, in the context she uses it, refers to anyone more stupid than her. Thus, when she is not accompanied by Peter Andre, it is almost never employed."

So yes, an insult. But a general insult, not one specific to disabled kids/adults.

Classic:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Classic:D:D:D

Good......innit;)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
    Second favourite quote
    "Jordan,she of the comedy breasts and even more humorous husband..."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Second favourite quote

Obviously met old Petey then ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Second favourite quote

Which husband or is there very little to choose between them all?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D Thanks for that, and the 'Molly' context. I did think that was blown out of proportion at the time.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Which husband or is there very little to choose between them all?

Take a wild guess?;)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take a wild guess?;)

Well, really, people only seem interested in one of her exes.

Amazing how a thread supposed to be about Pwicey being nasty about another woman, has been turned into one about her interesting ex. Nothing whatsoever to do with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D:D:D Thanks for that, and the 'Molly' context. I did think that was blown out of proportion at the time.

You're welcome, and yes, it definitely was blown out of all proportion at the time by certain people.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found one of my own posts on the Molly thread and it still sums up a lot of what I think about KP threads in general
    I agree Lexi. I think she was out of order but it's just her being a shallow cow rather than being the devil.

I'm finding both arguements here a little odd. She was wrong, yes, but some of the reactions are so OTT it ain't funny. But, then again, I can't see how people can't see she was out of order here. Even her most enthusiastic fans must be able to see she should have STFU on this one. I'm struggling with the 'oh, that's what she's like, what a hoot she is' defense as much as I'm struggling with the 'burn the witch' side of the coin.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Haters gonna hate!

Katie Price, Jordan what ever its called obviously is extremely jealous of the fact Kelly Brook is the sexiest woman in the world! (IMO)