Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Comments

• Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,240
    Forum Member
    Kelly Brook has done well for herself in movies and TV in America. Piranha 3D was a hilarious movie. Great fun.

What's Jordan done? Nothing. Except being a professional mess.
  • DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't KP with her trout lips just crawl back under the stone that she crawled from.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets face it girls we'd ALL love to look like Miss Brook and I think most men would prefer her on their arm than some woman with a face like a leather handbag! I just wanna snap open her lips and chuck my keys n purse in!!
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    decobelle wrote: »
    It is a poor reflection on this country that we allowed someone like Katie Price to become as famous as she is. How the hell did it happen? And we're all still talking about her!

It's baffling, and depressing. Why the **** would anyone care about what jealous and bitter nonsense is said by such a pointless, vile, repulsive bint?
  • allyred83allyred83 Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Jealousy is such a bitch! like Katie Price!
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pwicey being a bitch about another woman is nothing new... neither is her inability to express herself with any kind of class.

I'm similarly unsurprised by the inability of thick as shit staff at the S*n to run a spell check. It's Heifer.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She also called Philip Schofield a "bully" because he tweeted a picture of Sarah Hardings hair extensions that had come out. Not one to usually defend Schofe, but Katie totally got the wrong end of the stick here.

He's not happy anyway.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jenzie wrote: »
    straight from the horses mouth then :rolleyes:

She really would have been wise to avoid those burgers....:p
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I read this in Katie's column aand couldn't believe what I was reading. I like Katie but I think she's wrong on this. Kelly looks amazing and is a great role model for women with normal bodies. She looks amazing.
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I read this in Katie's column aand couldn't believe what I was reading. I like Katie but I think she's wrong on this. Kelly looks amazing and is a great role model for women with normal bodies. She looks amazing.

It begs the question of why she even has a column in the first instance
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    The awful thing about it is Kelly will almost certainly go on a diet because everyone will be looking at her figure so much more.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The awful thing about it is Kelly will almost certainly go on a diet because everyone will be looking at her figure so much more.

Why should she?

As her career is far more successful than Plastic Price's she shouldn't even give a second thought to the comments of a bitter and nasty, not to mention jealous, woman.

I'd like to think Kelly's having a good old laugh at KP's mad rantings and not letting it bother her.
    Forum Member
    Quite frankly I'd be amazed if Kelly Brook is even aware that Katie Price still exists.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Why should she?

As her career is far more successful than Plastic Price's she shouldn't even give a second thought to the comments of a bitter and nasty, not to mention jealous, woman.

I'd like to think Kelly's having a good old laugh at KP's mad rantings and not letting it bother her.

You say that but no woman likes to be called a heffer even if it is by a mad jealous hound!
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did Katie go out with Danny? she refers to him as our mutual ex.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,714
    Forum Member
    You say that but no woman likes to be called a heffer even if it is by a mad jealous hound!

Point is - she isn`t the size of a `heffer` so I doubt it would bother her tbh.

Give me Kelly`s figure anyday over that scrawny `where`s my horse` figure of KP.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,714
    Forum Member
    Katie's comments come after the mother-of-four revealed in a previous interview that she would want Kelly to play her in a movie of her life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2275468/Katie-Price-labels-Kelly-Brook-heffer-astonishing-attack.html#ixzz2KLEAcMPV
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:eek::eek:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Did Katie go out with Danny? she refers to him as our mutual ex.

Depends on what you mean by "going out".;)
    She was papped sneaking out of his flat doing the early morning walk of shame. But no,he never chose to be seen in public with her---understandable really.
    Then KP sued OK for revealing the story because it spoiled her chance of selling it to another publication as an exclusive. I kid you not.Then Danny took off to Oz to escape her.:D
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheers Jana, how was he an ex? She's scary ,lordy, the plot thins (ahem).
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell is a heffer? Never heard that word before. Certainly not up here!
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    What the hell is a heffer? Never heard that word before. Certainly not up here!

It's meant to be 'heifer' which is a type of cow (I think) so basically a fat person.

Which Kelly clearly isn't.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's meant to be 'heifer' which is a type of cow (I think) so basically a fat person.

Which Kelly clearly isn't.

Well she may not be fat but anyone defending poor Kelly Brook should think twice. She certainly isn't as innocent as she makes out as this Blind Item revealed proves. Revealed from May 23rd 2012
    Every May the movie world turns its direction to Cannes. Everyone wants to walk the red carpet and movie stars from all over the world come for their time in the spotlight. There are several other actresses that come also, but for an entirely different purpose. Cannes is the time of the year when actresses who have hit some harder times but have a high level of fame and still some kind of beauty audition to be what they call yacht girls for the summer. Cannes is where they try to find the guy that will make them their yacht girl. This is going to focus on actresses who have turned to this road. Once you come down this road it is tough to get off.

There is the British reality star/actress who is always available but only picks one guy and controls her partying. She loves it and says that three months in the south of France pays for her entire year of living. She tries to have a regular boyfriend the rest of the year, and always manages to break up just after Easter.

Hmmm i wonder who that could be? ;-)
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Well she may not be fat but anyone defending poor Kelly Brook should think twice. She certainly isn't as innocent as she makes out as this Blind Item revealed proves. Revealed from May 23rd 2012

Hmmm i wonder who that could be? ;-)

I've read places that Kelly is actually in the closet (probably on here) and is gay. So who knows about gossip.
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of Kelly Brook at all, she's talentless.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I've read places that Kelly is actually in the closet (probably on here) and is gay. So who knows about gossip.

I've read that so many times, always thought the Billy Zane phase was odd. Jason or Billy, no brainer IMO.
    I've actually read this rumour so much that when I saw the pics of her and the girl from Eastenders I thought hmmm 'I think I know what's going on here':o