Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Well she may not be fat but anyone defending poor Kelly Brook should think twice. She certainly isn't as innocent as she makes out as this Blind Item revealed proves. Revealed from May 23rd 2012

Hmmm i wonder who that could be? ;-)

I haven't seen anyone other than you calling her "poor Kelly Brook". Whatever she does in her private life she at least doesn't sell the details to tatty mags in the manner of motor-mouth KP for 30 pieces of silver. She is a grown woman and can do as she pleases. The day she pops out three children then brings a series of strange men home to play daddy to them is the day I'll bash her private life.:)
    The issue is the vile ( I know,I know,but it is apt) comments on another prettier woman's figure by a woman who is so misshapen that she is the butt of jokes on every forum & newspaper in the country. Miss Price needs to sort out her own body dysmorphic issues before daring comment on a beautiful girl with natural assets .
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    It's just another pathetic attempt by Katie Price to get herself some media attention. When the only way you can get in the papers is by slagging someone else off, it's time to give up and disappear into obscurity.

Precisely. Kelly's virtually the same size, figure wise, as Katie is. Her comment is completely laughable!
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,676
    Forum Member
    That's probably why she said it ..or perhaps she thinks she needs another "feud" to keep herself in the spotlight since nobody is biting over her latest marriage.

She's married again?
    Who knew?
    Darnit it's like buses - nadda and then there they come rolling along whether you want to go there or not.

Perhaps Katie's all miffed that Kelly has some stuff she can't buy for love or money :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Julie68 wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of Kelly Brook at all, she's talentless.

Yes,she is . But she DOES have a wonderful womanly figure And is all natural.
    Price is talentless also,but looks like two balloons tied to a broom pole and is composed mostly of silicone & fake adornments (lashes,nails,hair,lips,implants,botox).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly is beautiful and actually quite talented. She's also a good friend of Madonna and we know how picky M is trusting people. She was great in pihrana. She would never lover herself to marry a stripper after a few weeks and make shillings selling her sex life to the rags. She could, but she doesnt.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly supposedly represents real women but how many real women look that hot in a bikini. Kelly is stunning and has natural beauty.As for KP, who takes notice of her anymore.
    BTW Kelly always comes across as a nice girl too.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she may not be fat but anyone defending poor Kelly Brook should think twice. She certainly isn't as innocent as she makes out as this Blind Item revealed proves. Revealed from May 23rd )

I don't think she's ever made herself to be innocent has she?:confused:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she may not be fat but anyone defending poor Kelly Brook should think twice. She certainly isn't as innocent as she makes out

People were defending Kelly on the basis that she is not a 'heifer' and KP's comments were uncalled for. The 'blind item' you linked to is irrelevant to the discussion.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Schofield is on the attack.

https://twitter.com/Schofe

I'm not defending Katie Price or bloody Jordan whatever she wants to call herself now.Kelly Brook is ten times better than her.But straight away on Schofield's twitter bloody Jasmine Lennard pops up and refers to Price as the number 1 bully and the epitome of insecure.:rolleyes: :D :eek:
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    People were defending Kelly on the basis that she is not a 'heifer' and KP's comments were uncalled for. The 'blind item' you linked to is irrelevant to the discussion.

It might be irrevelant and fair do's it probably is but it's interesting nevertheless.
    Forum Member
    It might be irrevelant and fair do's it probably is but it's interesting nevertheless.
    Well there has been speculation on here a number of times that KP might be rather more comfortable on that bus too. It has been mentioned quite a few times.I find THAT interesting & highly probable. IMO.
    So possibly that is getting up her nose too
    Kelly being admired by so many women while KP is the butt of any joke going.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Well she may not be fat but anyone defending poor Kelly Brook should think twice. She certainly isn't as innocent as she makes out as this Blind Item revealed proves. Revealed from May 23rd 2012

I have never read anywhere about Kelly attempting to be or appear to be innocent. And I still don't see why she shouldn't be defended, none of this in the blind is shocking or paints her in a bad light. So, she enjoys holiday romancing? And actually breaks up with the bf she has had before going off on her holiday? The horror!
  • premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not even chalk & cheese.

More like Diamond and turd.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If that blind item refers to Kelly, at least she isn't calling other women names and what she's doing only affects her and the men she's 'using'.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Blind gossip. ;) Receipts are it didn't happen. Any numpty could be writing up them stories. I hope you never get picked to be on a jury.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    This just shows what a truly nasty individual KP really is.

I don't know what makes her think she has the right to comment on Kelly at all, as far as im aware Kelly hasn't done or said anything about KP to become a target for her nastiness.

If she had just made the comment that in her opinion Kelly is a bit on the large side it would still be nasty and uncalled for..but..to go as far as to actually call her a heifer?:(

What a nasty,vindictive, spiteful woman!!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Precisely. Kelly's virtually the same size, figure wise, as Katie is. Her comment is completely laughable!

I disagree. Price has no shape other than her fake tits whereas Kelly has proper curves around her hips, etc. I don't even know if Price actually has an arse
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    KP is now trying to defend herself on twitter by saying

"@MissKatiePrice: I was saying she looks bigger than normal which she does but she is still stunning!if I put on weight people say I'm pregnant i cant win"

Bigger than normal?! I wonder what she defines as 'normal' :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's still irrelevant to the thread subject and whatever Kelly Brook does or doesn't do in her private life, it doesn't give KP the right to call her a 'heffer'. Especially since KP is the woman who uses getting married as a publicity stunt and lives her private life, warts and all, in the media spotlight.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

"@MissKatiePrice: I was saying she looks bigger than normal which she does but she is still stunning!if I put on weight people say I'm pregnant i cant win"

So really, this is all about her then and not someone else who has apparently put on weight.

If she didn't attention seek so much the press wouldn't comment on her fluctuating weight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Also, calling someone a 'heffer' is negative. It's not a nice thing to say - it's bitchy and unpleasant.

People speculate on KP being pregnant because she keeps banging on about how she wants to get pregnant or might be pregnant.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trashy Jordan is just bitter because Kelly is everything that she is not! Naturally beautiful, with a perfect figure!

SHE is the heifer! :eek: Incidentally, when did the old trout's skin start to look so rough? She looks sooo old!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

starts defending herself then ends it with making it all about her. i can`t with this woman
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two more Tweets from Plastic Price
    I don't think girls read sun col right as I never slagged off bigger girls my sister is bigger and curvy women are sexy and men prefere that

No, you just called a perfectly normal sized woman a 'heffer'. :rolleyes:
    I love the fact people comment on my opinions!everyone has nasty opinions to say about me I havent said anything untrue just my observation

Everyone has 'nasty opinions' about you? No flamin' wonder when you come out with the cr*p you do.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's DOG rough, thicker than pig sh*t and deeply unpleasant. She makes hugely inflammatory and unnecessary comments and then wonders why people loathe her. FFS you daft bint, why don't you just shut the f*ck up, disappear from public life and start looking after your children.