Huge Fat Porkers You've Been Told

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Haha, thats ok then lol! :D BTW I just re-read my post and hope you didn't think I was implying you had taken your story from there lol as it was quite a brief response lol! The lengths people go to to keep a lie going eh!
    No, that's OK - I didn't think that at all. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    Huge Fat Porkers You've Been Told

I thought this was about some attack or other on fat people.........

:o
  • drumdrum Posts: 3,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure she'll swallow that;)

ha ha ha :p
    *gulp*

:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My ex was a compulsive liar throughout our relationship. When I met him, he told me he could drive and it wasnt until his Mum dropped him in it 6 months later that I found out he still hadnt passed his test. He also told me that he'd gone to Ibiza for a month the summer before we met but when we flew up to Scotland for his sisters wedding, she asked him if he liked flying as it was his first time on a plane! I did find it a bit odd when we were at the airport because he kept asking questions about checking in and boarding etc. There were plenty of other lies too.

He recently added me on Facebook and when I spoke to him, he said his Mum still asked about me which I think is complete bullshine considering we've been split up for 7 years and haven't spoken during that time!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laura:) wrote: »
    Yeah that there was a father christmas and a tooth fairy :(
    and two of the oldest (tongue-in-cheek here) ones>> 'Your cheque is in the post' and 'Of course I won't come in your mouth'! ;):D
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can stay at mine. We only have to cuddle.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    You can stay at mine. We only have to cuddle.

OK :D
  • drumdrum Posts: 3,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I Love You"
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and two of the oldest (tongue-in-cheek here) ones>> 'Your cheque is in the post' and 'Of course I won't come in your mouth'! ;):D

Your second one was already done and joked about on page 1 of the thread.....!
  • diddygirldiddygirl Posts: 4,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to uni with a girl who was a compulsive liar. She told us that her Dad was involved with selling arms to Iraq, she used to live next door to Vinnie Jones and she helped him with his moving and he gave her a jacket. These are just the ones that come to mind.

Some mates got strung along by 2 lads who lied to them and told them they were footballers for Tranmere Rovers. They were not footy fans so didn't see the lie. Unfortunately for them I went out one night to meet them all in a pub after a couple of weeks and immediately pointed out that they were not who they were saying they were as had checked what they should look like as I was suspicious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    Jackpup wrote: »
    Someone I obviously didn't know quite as well as I had thought, told me that a couple of her best mates were police officers, in an attempt to get me to trust them.

Turned out they were actually unemployed.
    It's a small world Jackpup, I think I "knew" that person, she had a friend called "Jill" too:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:confused::eek::p:yawn:
  • indianwellsindianwells Posts: 12,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember someone telling us that a nasty man with a mousetache was going to blow us up with weapons of mass destruction within half an hour so we had no choice but to go and bomb his country to smithereens.

Now THAT was the biggest, fattest porky I can recall.......
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    an old friend (who despite the lies is a sweetheart) used to say that he was in the marines and got chased, whilst in the jungle in borneo,by a six foot anaconda and was in the gulf war when in the army,he was in neither force. another of his favourite lies was that he went out with kate moss before she was famous.:rolleyes:.
  • jasvinyljasvinyl Posts: 14,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still don't know the truth about one particular thing I'd really like to know the truth about, that others seem to know the truth about although I'm unsure as to how they could really know the truth, or even if there is in fact a truth to know, or indeed whether the truth is just that, the truth, or not.

Confused? I most certainly have been.
  • samtheqtsamtheqt Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    theres a girl at my school who has told numerous lies, one was that her dad was dead beacuse of an accident and that her mum was always being horrible to her, and then one day one of my mates walked into her local pub and saw her there with her dad, another lie was that she was blind in one eye because when she was little her brother rubbed dog poo in it, when someone asked her maths teacher about it, she said that if she was blind in one eye, it would have been in her notes she recieved for that particular class and there was nothing mentioned about her eye. the latest one was about her brother abbusing her, and we all knew that wasnt true because her brother isnt that sort of person, and when you've already herd the other lies, you just cant believe her.

she also had this diary with 17 pages written about my friend who she was obsessed with about how they were going to get married and have kids and what their jobs were gonna be and where they would live, shes still obsessed with him now, and she gets annoyed when hes with his gf.
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jasvinyl wrote: »
    I still don't know the truth about one particular thing I'd really like to know the truth about, that others seem to know the truth about although I'm unsure as to how they could really know the truth, or even if there is in fact a truth to know, or indeed whether the truth is just that, the truth, or not.

Well at least you are not alone :) I feel your confusion :)
  • indianwellsindianwells Posts: 12,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samtheqt wrote: »
    theres a girl at my school who has told numerous lies, one was that her dad was dead beacuse of an accident and that her mum was always being horrible to her, and then one day one of my mates walked into her local pub and saw her there with her dad, another lie was that she was blind in one eye because when she was little her brother rubbed dog poo in it, when someone asked her maths teacher about it, she said that if she was blind in one eye, it would have been in her notes she recieved for that particular class and there was nothing mentioned about her eye. the latest one was about her brother abbusing her, and we all knew that wasnt true because her brother isnt that sort of person, and when you've already herd the other lies, you just cant believe her.

she also had this diary with 17 pages written about my friend who she was obsessed with about how they were going to get married and have kids and what their jobs were gonna be and where they would live, shes still obsessed with him now, and she gets annoyed when hes with his gf.

Afternoon Vicki....:)
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When my partner was at Oxford he met this very grand girl, very rich but condescended to let him and his friends buy her drinks etc. She was regarded as one of the coolest and most outstanding students of her year. Her headed paper said she lived in xyz House, London SW. Several years later he tracked her down and it was only then he discovered xyz House was a council block, she failed to get into any university let alone Oxford, she had no money except what she could cadge off posh students, and she was just hanging around pretending to be reading PPP trying to pick up a rich husband. She didn't bag a husband and she didn't seem the least bit put out to be rumbled and laughed it off.

More years later she got in touch, said everything had turned out well and invited us to dinner at a very grand historic Pall Mall Club where she was one of the first lady members. She had lived abroad for a few years and found a rich and distinguished foreign husband, a cigar smoking philanthropist who was old enough to be her father. When they were in London they would call us up every few years and invite us to dine in the private rooms of London's best restaurants as their guests. She had acquired the style of a much older woman, wearing her hair like Mrs Thatcher's and pearls and silk dresses, to meet her husband's tastes. We introduced them to friends of ours, and shortly after they moved into a large house near them, outside London and they were all great friends.

About a year after that I got a call from these mutual friends to say that the first two had done a runner, they had not bought their house but rented it and were in arrears from the start, and had run up unpaid accounts at all the local establishments such as the butcher's etc for all the entertaining they had done. The local community was angry with our mutual friends for introducing them to everyone who had then got conned. They had disappeared but it emerged that she had married him for his money, but he had already lost all his in a business venture before that, so he had married her for hers, only, of course, she never had any either. They had conned each other!

Recently our mutual friends googled them and found she had been done for credit card fraud and for applying for loans of hundreds of thousands when she had no assets or income and couldn't pay them back. No news on what happened to him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nahh.. just have faith that there are some that "know" :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    shush! the padlocks are coming. :D

He can't say that... it's almost the equivalent of saying... shuushh.. Voldemort!!!!!

You must never mention that name and not expect repercussions!!!
    :eek::p
  • Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was about 11 or thereabouts, I was at home with my sis ( five years older than me ).

She said to me " I'm going out down the high street and I'll be about an hour - make sure you do the washing up while I'm gone"

She came back about a minute later and said " Why haven't you done the bloody washing up ? I told you that it had to be done you useless stupid girl "

I said " but you've only been gone two minutes :confused: *

She said " I've been gone about an hour and a half - look at the clock - you must have fallen asleep "

She nagged me about my idleness all day.

A few years ago, we were talkiing about this ( GK how I remembered it after all those years ) and she admitted that she had gone out of the front door, realised that she had forgotten her door key, and come back round the back door and balled me out for not doing the washing up :(

AND I BELIEVED HER :o For nearly 40 years :cry:
  • jasvinyljasvinyl Posts: 14,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well at least you are not alone :) I feel your confusion :)

I feel you feeling my confusion.
    kyresa wrote: »
    Nahh.. just have faith that there are some that "know" :)

Ah, but who are they, and what do they know?
  • mj2007mj2007 Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

People often think they know something and push these opinions even when they are generally just baseless or based upon random assumptions. There are agendas all over this place and I can understand why people become confused, especially when there are those claiming to be "in the know" and suchlike.

The sheer desperation to push these stupid theories is rather amusing sometimes though, I enjoy laughing at idiots. :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That thing about some beardy guy sitting on a cloud making the world in a few days, having a day off and then when he got bored after a few thousand years sacrificing his own son.

Funny thing is millions of people are still taken in by it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah, but who are they, and what do they know?

You see that is the eternal question that can't be answered by "42"

:D