Options

Get More Potter with Pottermore (Official Thread)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got all excited because I had a new email but it turns out it was only a Facebook notification :( I want my confirmation email *stamps foot* If I don't get it soon I'll do a Dudley and throw my laptop (I don't have a playstation) out of the window.
  • Options
    lisa02lisa02 Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fixed

Ah you fixed it yourself :)

Yep. I was trying to embed the picture itself so people didn't have to click the link but I don't think that's possible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got all excited because I had a new email but it turns out it was only a Facebook notification :( I want my confirmation email *stamps foot* If I don't get it soon I'll do a Dudley and throw my laptop (I don't have a playstation) out of the window.

That made me LoL. :)
  • Options
    Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might as well just hold your arm out now for your Dark Mark ;):D:p

I didn't think about that...

I hope I'm in Slytherin though, but I have a feeling I'll be in Hufflepuff! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D

I'm waiting impatiently too!! :mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think about that...

I hope I'm in Slytherin though, but I have a feeling I'll be in Hufflepuff! :mad:

Hopefully JK considered this and has added an option at the end so you can be in your 'rightful' house or the one you really really really want to be in.

HufflePuffs aren't so bad. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lisa02 wrote: »
    Hopefully JK considered this and has added an option at the end so you can be in your 'rightful' house or the one you really really really want to be in.

HufflePuffs aren't so bad. :D

Hope she has. I know Hufflepuffs aren't that bad, they just seem to be the underdogs. I prefer green and silver to yellow and black as well. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope she has. I know Hufflepuffs aren't that bad, they just seem to be the underdogs. I prefer green and silver to yellow and black as well. :D

I never thought about house colours! Yellow and black are awful colours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D <--me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D <--me!

I guess you got your email then! :D Well done.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What!!!!! Go watch it now... It's freaking HILARIOUS.... Lauren who plays Draco is AWESOME!

Lauren is just brilliant, she's going to be in Chris Colfer's film SBL

But Joe Walker is my fave, first there was Voldemort and then as Umbridge, "quiiiiiirelllll" and super hot too! He was at DCriss' gig last month and the screams when he came out and then at the end when they did Going back to hogwarts were deafening!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    yes! got my confirmation email :D Took me ages to find the quill on the site because I have an advert blocker :o .
    My name is StarDawn93
    Really want to be in Ravenclaw or gryffindor :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vicky2424 wrote: »

But Joe Walker is my fave, first there was Voldemort and then as Umbridge, "quiiiiiirelllll" and super hot too! He was at DCriss' gig last month and the screams when he came out and then at the end when they did Going back to hogwarts were deafening!

Joe was hilarious as Voldemort. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes! got my confirmation email :D Took me ages to find the quill on the site because I have an advert blocker :o .
    My name is StarDawn93
    Really want to be in Ravenclaw or gryffindor :D

Yay! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe was hilarious as Voldemort. :D
    They made me ship Quirrellmort :D

I think a rewatch is in order as soon as I've finished with the films.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They made me ship Quirrellmort :D

I think a rewatch is in order as soon as I've finished with the films.

Quirrellmort.... lol.

That's erm weird. I can hardly say anything though... I'm currently reading Snape/Hermione :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    vicky2424 wrote: »

Looking forward to seeing Lauren in SBL :D

Ahhhh, Joe Walker :D:p I wish I'd been at Darren's gigs (I'm like a broken record), not sure how I would have reacted when Joe came on stage though...:o

They are all so talented! Now we just have to hope for AVPT to happen...when Darren has a free schedule (I'm looking at you, Glee...even though I love him in Glee). Not to mention he is taking over Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway in January for a few weeks...he's a busy man!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo-em wrote: »
    he is taking over Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway in January for a few weeks...he's a busy man!

Is that going ahead? I had heard about it but thought it wasn't announced officially yet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quirrellmort.... lol.

That's erm weird. I can hardly say anything though... I'm currently reading Snape/Hermione :o

Well not ship ship but whenever I read PS I can't help but picture AVPM and wonder what is happening between Quirrell and Voldy behind the scenes :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well not ship ship but whenever I read PS I can't help but picture AVPM and wonder what is happening between Quirrell and Voldy behind the scenes :o

Thanks.... Now all I'm going to be seeing is Quirrell and Voldemort making out.

I hope badcompany3004 is watching AVPM.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Is that going ahead? I had heard about it but thought it wasn't announced officially yet.

Yeah, I think it was confirmed on Monday :)

Here's a link for the story: http://www.broadway.com/shows/how-succeed-business-without-really-trying/buzz/157133/glee-star-darren-criss-confirmed-to-succeed-daniel-radcliffe-on-broadway/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo-em wrote: »

Ah... Cool. Well good for him. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks.... Now all I'm going to be seeing is Quirrell and Voldemort making out.

I hope badcompany3004 is watching AVPM.

Don't blame me! Blame AVPM. It's all their fault :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't blame me! Blame AVPM. It's all their fault :p

I'm watching it now.... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member

J.K. Rowling herself has been sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore! And Tonks and Cedric Diggory were Hufflepuff's, and they were marvelous! (Though, they did both end up dead, so whether there's a connection or...)