Options

Gavin Henson - The Bachelor

Comments

• Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Norristar wrote: »
    Judging by the pool antics last week, I think they are already passed that stage!!

I think he is still traumatised by her sucking and chewing the face off him in that field on their first date. She aint a shy little thing for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW....Carrieanne pretending to be a shrinking violet at the family meeting. Giggle giggle giggle....very immature I thought. Gav's sister's smile was so fixed by the end of tht meet.....you could almost hear her thinking "SHUT UP WITH THE GIGGLING AND HELIUM VOICE !".
    I think Layla made the best impression.
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not happy at all with this result... but he's gonna get what's coming to him eventually
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    disgusted! cant stand that voice!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh get a grip Gav.....you LOVE her ! :eek:
    Good luck with that.
  • Options
    asdf1982asdf1982 Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he loves her?! why kiss all those other girls then?

I wonder if they are still together?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    Not happy at all with this result... but he's gonna get what's coming to him eventually

Couldn't have said it better. I can't believe he chose trash over class. She's blatantly going to cheat on him with a footballer or something.
  • Options
    decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot believe he chose Carrie Ann - the woman sounds like she's been sucking down helium all her life, and is not genuine IMO. Mind you, were any of them?? I give it 6 months tops!
  • Options
    decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaisyLou wrote: »
    Gavin Henson makes me ashamed to be Welsh! Such a non enity.

Aw, that's mean, I'm Welsh and I think he's nice! I would...!
  • Options
    Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once Gavin gets an itch down below, he'll soon know what she's like!
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Yeh! I love Carrieanne - she is so sweet.
  • Options
    asdf1982asdf1982 Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what do you mean hes gonna get whats coming to him?

yes she seems a bit ditsy but its not like shes evil
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she isn't evil,but she is dizzy. Once the shine wears off (or before that) she will be cheating . She is just that type. I know that's a sweeping statement ,but I've met LOADS like her.....MUST HAVE THAT GUY ! ....then bored and playing footsie with his mates.
    IT'LL ALL END IN TEARS I TELL YA !:D
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So he loved Carrie Ann who went on the first date..and was the one finally chosen.........BUT...........feeling this love for Carrie Ann.........he enjoys a right old snog in the jacuzzi with the other Layla AFTER !!!!!

I can't see this lasting jig time ! He has technically cheated on her already LOL.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - 'I love you Carrieann, I really do!'

For Gawds sake!
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't remember who it was, but a journo on twitter says he's already heard rumours that all is not well, and they will stick it out for a couple OK covers, then have the break up story.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kazz_x wrote: »
    Can't remember who it was, but a journo on twitter says he's already heard rumours that all is not well, and they will stick it out for a couple OK covers, then have the break up story.

Yep....that sounds about right.
    But he LOVES her.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still shocked! She was such a bitch throughout!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh Gav .:rolleyes: If she couldn't keep her bits to herself for a show that was being televised then why on earth do you imagine she will be different when the camera stops rolling ?
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member

AGREE, he should have chosen LAYLA
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's made a very bad move with his final choice and IMHO he would have been much better off choosing April or Zivile for a genuine, lasting relationship.

Surely he should have wised up to how devious Carri Ann can be after the cameraman apparently confirmed to him he'd had a cheeky snog with her that night a few weeks ago? It wasn't so much about the kiss itself ~ after all, she was still a free agent at the time it occurred, and Gavin was snogging almost all of the girls anyway, but it was the fact she lied through her teeth to him about it when he questioned her! That would be a big red flag for anyone, surely?

Well, I can't exactly see them sailing off into the sunset and living happily ever after anyway and I don't care enough about either of them to really give a flying one. They've both upped their profile and probably made a few quid out of the deal, so ker-ching! Happy days!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    What did Layla mean by the under the bubbles comment? I couldn't quite believe I was hearing that. Feel sorry for her.:o
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh! I love Carrieanne - she is so sweet.

she is and makes him laugh i can see why he chose her and he clearly felt so much more for her than Layla
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think what we have to remember here is this is NOT a show to find Gavin a girlfriend. Just like X-factor, this is a show made to look like its a search to find Gavin a girlfriend.

All of these girls have an agenda to get their names and faces out there..........as either glamour models, singers etc. They were all recruited through their various agents to get on the show in the first place. Its got nothing to do with trying to nab Gavin, any more than its anything to with Gavin wanting a bird. Gavin is the tv pretty boy of rugby, and its just like his stint on Strictly......he will do anything to keep in the public eye media wise.... this show was just the latest one he chose. Give it a year.........Gav will be eating kangaroo bollox in the jungle !!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Why doesn't he just get a mail-order bride like I do? She love me long time!