NFL 2014-15 thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• dodradedodrade Posts: 23,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Marshawn Lynch thing a publicity stunt or is he genuinely mad at the media over something? The less he says, the more they talk about him.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,564
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    Is the Marshawn Lynch thing a publicity stunt or is he genuinely mad at the media over something? The less he says, the more they talk about him.

I don't know but i'm really enjoying his interviews.
  • KierenjKierenj Posts: 2,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know but i'm really enjoying his interviews.

He said something when he was at Buffalo, and how do I put it, he didn't come across as very bright... and the media leapt on it like the tools they are... so he no longer trusts them. I kind of feel sorry for him, he's made himself clear but they keep demanding he is put in front of them (the media request who they want to speak to), and then the media make a big deal out of it as they're annoyed he won't talk to them. It's like a self licking sh1tty lollypop.
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This might have been posted before.

But there'll be a lot of "high profile" advertisers taking air time up during the Superbowl, this is one of the commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAsjRRMMg_Q&x-yt-ts=1422579428&x-yt-cl=85114404
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cripes... this stream is diabolical. Might have to watch on C4 :(:cry:
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chargers & Raiders want to build a joint stadium in LA. http://www.chargers.com/news/2015/02/19/joint-statement-raiders-and-chargers

All police leave in Oakland to be cancelled on the day that gets approved, if it happens. ;-)
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    A crazy day in the NFL.

Rams & Eagles swap QB's. (and first round picks?)

Revis to the Jets. Torrey Smith to the 49ers. Gore to the Colts. Ngata to the Lions.

Oh yes, and Jimmy Graham to the Seahawks.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A crazy day in the NFL.

Revis to the Jets. Torrey Smith to the 49ers. Gore to the Colts. Ngata to the Lions.

Some great trades in there...

Rams and Eagles could be great for Eagles, Sam Bradford looks superb when healthy, Foles I don't think is able to run the offence quite how Chip Kelly wants, but he's proven more durable than Bradford. Could be a win win, or could be really good for the Eagles if Bradford stays healthy and reaches the flashes of potential he's shown.

Revis to the Jets is one of the few that I wasn't sure about. No doubt Revis is amazing, but $40m for a CB when you play in a league that doesn't really have a standout WR is a bit much. The Pats will continue to take them apart playing underneath.

Graham to the Seahawks finally gives them a bonafide receiving threat, could shape up to be very interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A crazy day in the NFL.

Rams and Eagles could be great for Eagles, Sam Bradford looks superb when healthy, Foles I don't think is able to run the offence quite how Chip Kelly wants, but he's proven more durable than Bradford. Could be a win win, or could be really good for the Eagles if Bradford stays healthy and reaches the flashes of potential he's shown.

Revis to the Jets is one of the few that I wasn't sure about. No doubt Revis is amazing, but $40m for a CB when you play in a league that doesn't really have a standout WR is a bit much. The Pats will continue to take them apart playing underneath.

Graham to the Seahawks finally gives them a bonafide receiving threat, could shape up to be very interesting.
  • Nova21Nova21 Posts: 13,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kierenj wrote: »

Amazing stuff... Really keeps the excitement going in the off-season, Eagles and Bills making big changes and JImmy Graham totally out of the blue.
    Shame to see Foles to the Rams, I do like him and not sure he can do much there.
  • JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    JCR wrote: »
    Chargers & Raiders want to build a joint stadium in LA. http://www.chargers.com/news/2015/02/19/joint-statement-raiders-and-chargers

All police leave in Oakland to be cancelled on the day that gets approved, if it happens. ;-)

I saw yesterday that the plan to build a stadium in downtown LA had been dropped by the developers maybe it was that one?
  • dtcdtcdtcdtcdtcdtc Posts: 16,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think Chris Johnson will be popular in free agency after being shot in a "drive-by Shooting"

The former New York Jets and Tennessee Titans running back will be "OK" and was released Monday, per his publicist. Johnson will not require surgery, Rapoport adds, and he will recover from home. The Orange County Sheriff's Office released a media advisory, which indicated that Johnson and two others were in a Jeep that was fired upon Sunday morning.

The victims said an unknown vehicle pulled beside them at a red light and opened fire. According to police, the incident took place at 4:09 a.m. ET and indicates that the driver of the Jeep has passed away. Another man was shot and survived. Johnson and the other surviving passenger were described to be in "stable" condition. No one is under arrest at this time.

Johnson is officially a free agent Tuesday after the Jets declined his option earlier this month. Our thoughts are with Johnson and his family.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000477255/article/chris-johnson-released-from-hospital