Candy Crush addiction - ( and other app addictions)

Comments

• monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,954
    Forum Member
    Yay level 58:D
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm giving myself to the end of the week to complete level 147 and if I haven't then i am never playing this f***ing game again.

:mad:
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was stuck on 29 this morning. Have been crushing all day on and off and am now on level 65. :)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yippee .. moved on a few levels .. 275 now .. clear the jelly. again. with chocolate :rolleyes:

http://i39.tinypic.com/9plu1y.jpg
  • NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I. Am now an addict thanks to you I wanted to see the silly game silly people got obsessed with , it is addictive drat I turned unto. One of you. I can't stop playing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what's doing me in on this level already.. ARGH!!

http://i41.tinypic.com/35mo76f.jpg

The jars in the top left and right start off being protected by chocolate. If you break it, they drop a 4 move bomb which you just CAN'T GET TO!!!.

Well you can, i've had a couple of them and got very lucky, but it's very tricky. So, as you can see, just three moves in to this level and it's done already .. grrrrrrr
  • PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Level 97 is so hard :(
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Been stuck on 92 for ages! I just cant work out how you are supposed to do it!

My partners been stuck on 65 for weeks. We both keep trying but closest we can ever get is one jelly away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I'm giving myself to the end of the week to complete level 147 and if I haven't then i am never playing this f***ing game again.

:mad:

Also stuck on 147 and HATE it, i'm seriously on the verge of deleting the app!
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what's doing me in on this level already.. ARGH!!

http://i41.tinypic.com/35mo76f.jpg

The jars in the top left and right start off being protected by chocolate. If you break it, they drop a 4 move bomb which you just CAN'T GET TO!!!.

Well you can, i've had a couple of them and got very lucky, but it's very tricky. So, as you can see, just three moves in to this level and it's done already .. grrrrrrr

:(Not looking forward to that!
  • Bex7t6Bex7t6 Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! Finally cleared 110. B*****d level!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Bex7t6 wrote: »

well done! It didn't cause me too much pain but 130 is killing me! HOW THE HELL am I meant to get 5 combos?
  • RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still on 79. *wails*:cry::cry::cry: Got down to one jelly yesterday, and ran out of moves. :(
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not so keen on Candy Crush, however I am addicted to FarmVille 2. Speaking of which, I need to go tend to my animals.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    getting 51/52 jellies is worse than getting none!
  • Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PopRocket wrote: »
    Level 97 is so hard :(

I had 3 of the speckled sweets on that and still didn't get 100,000 :(
    Forum Member
    I had 3 of the speckled sweets on that and still didn't get 100,000 :(

ah combine them with a stripey!
    Forum Member
    bex78 wrote: »
    Also stuck on 147 and HATE it, i'm seriously on the verge of deleting the app!

got very confused here. I wondered how you'd got from 110 to 147 so quick. Then I saw the slight difference in the name!
  • Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did :p still didn't get the magical number, was like 75k. I try to end the level with as many stripeys as I can but that's failing to work. It'll come, sooner or later!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    :(Not looking forward to that!

It's not fun. I keep getting caught out by the bombs in the top corners as once they're dropped, they don't move, so i'm working out my moves and trying to get some combos and all of a sudden the level ends with "This Bomb is about to Explode" and i realise i've completely missed them. again... grrrrr :mad:
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I cannot get through this level - there aren't enough moves to reach the target!!! :mad:
    Forum Member
    lucy777 wrote: »
    I cannot get through this level - there aren't enough moves to reach the target!!! :mad:

Which one was 110? Can't remember it being a pain in the backside for me, but I seem to struggle on the ingredients ones more than anything.
  • venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I finally managed 162 but I'm now finding 165 to be a pain. There just aren't enough blue ones!!
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Well I finally managed 162 but I'm now finding 165 to be a pain. There just aren't enough blue ones!!

I thought that to but ended up doing it a lot quicker than I thought I would
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bazaar1 wrote: »
    Which one was 110? Can't remember it being a pain in the backside for me, but I seem to struggle on the ingredients ones more than anything.

The target is 100,000 in 40 moves. Bombs that explode in 5 moves keep dropping in. On the few occasions I manage to get rid of all the bombs before my 40 moves are up, I'm nowhere near the target score :(