Rio Paralympics Games - Day 10 - Saturday 17 September - Live Chat Thread

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    mystery23mystery23 Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    Well, final day tomorrow. Is there a chance, however, remote, that GB could achieve 150 medals? Or beat the Seoul gold cache?

Well we have three people left - all going in the marathons, so very unlikely. Who knows how David Weir will do.
  • Options
    owen10owen10 Posts: 128,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The one major thing I hope to see come out of these games, is more races and events for the paralympians.

I know there is the London meet, but a sort of Diamond League for them would be great to see.

Same goes for the swimmers and all the rest of the sports, there really is no excuse anymore, as they are simply amazing, and deserve a full schedule of events.
    How about having more classifications in the tennis instead of having just people in Wheelchairs

I think it would be possible for people to play tennis who are partially sighted or have one leg
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    owen10 wrote: »
    How about having more classifications in the tennis instead of having just people in Wheelchairs

I think it would be possible for people to play tennis who are partially sighted or have one leg

I think sports should be open to everyone, no matter what they have, or not got disability wise, so I would be open to that.