Options

CS- Where's Erika. Would Love For Her To Have Scenes With Vinny

Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Remember Kim Tate and David Glover in Emmerdale. Would like for these two to have scenes together in Corrie. Where has Erika been recently.

Comments

• Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't like Vinny to be paired with Erica. The sight of her, drooling over every male that comes into her sight , is very unpleasant and I hope she has left. I certainly wouldn't pair her with Vinny, who is doing a great job as a partner villain to Paddy Phelan. The bimbo, Eva, would suit Vinny.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I would love that too, a reversal of character, please make it so!
  • Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolute non-character. I can't believe Claire King is putting up with the crap they've given her.

Corrie has managed to entice three soap legends into its cast over the past few years and each one has been utterly shambolic as a character. Cindy Beale, Sheila Grant and now Kim Tate.

If Claire King wanted to return to soap acting, why didn't someone at Emmerdale twist her arm and get her back as Kim Tate, arguably the show's most iconic character ever?
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,975
    Forum Member
    I don't know why Corrie bothered to hire Claire King just to give her the stories she's had. They've all been rubbish, and she's hardly ever seen, (so she's unlikely to encounter Vinnie :D)
  • Options
    MR_PitkinMR_Pitkin Posts: 30,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's back this week
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the point of Erica anyway? She is almost like a recurring guest star, she does so little.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember Kim Tate and David Glover in Emmerdale. Would like for these two to have scenes together in Corrie. Where has Erika been recently.

What we need is a Children in Need spoof sketch. Erika and Vinny could meet in the Rovers for example, and Norman Bowler could walk in on them and ask Whaddya call this Dave? Overtime? :D
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (
    MR_Pitkin wrote: »
    She's back this week
    >:(
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolute non-character. I can't believe Claire King is putting up with the crap they've given her.

Corrie has managed to entice three soap legends into its cast over the past few years and each one has been utterly shambolic as a character. Cindy Beale, Sheila Grant and now Kim Tate.

If Claire King wanted to return to soap acting, why didn't someone at Emmerdale twist her arm and get her back as Kim Tate, arguably the show's most iconic character ever?

Blackburn tried to get her to go back to Emmeradle when he was in charge and she refused. I think it has to do with the fact that the woman who plays Bernice was having an affair with the guy who played Chris Tate who Claire King was married to at the time. I doubt she wants to work with the woman who ruined her marriage which is very understandable.
  • Options
    Ex PatEx Pat Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Erica is avoiding Vinny in case he sees her and blabs to everybody who she is really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blackburn tried to get her to go back to Emmeradle when he was in charge and she refused. I think it has to do with the fact that the woman who plays Bernice was having an affair with the guy who played Chris Tate who Claire King was married to at the time. I doubt she wants to work with the woman who ruined her marriage which is very understandable.

That's interesting Mark, thanks. I didn't know that Claire King was married to 'Chris Tate' (don't know the actor's name) let alone that Samantha Giles had an affair with him!

No wonder Claire King was reluctant to return to Emmerdale, can't blame her at all. It's still a shame that she's playing a third-rate character on Corrie though.
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's interesting Mark, thanks. I didn't know that Claire King was married to 'Chris Tate' (don't know the actor's name) let alone that Samantha Giles had an affair with him!

No wonder Claire King was reluctant to return to Emmerdale, can't blame her at all. It's still a shame that she's playing a third-rate character on Corrie though.

Well they could always fire Samantha Giles, I like Bernice and all but she is not essential to the show. Plus if Kim Tate returned there would be no need for that fake wanna be bitch with the bad hair and makeup Chrissie.>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they could always fire Samantha Giles, I like Bernice and all but she is not essential to the show. Plus if Kim Tate returned there would be no need for that fake wanna be bitch with the bad hair and makeup Chrissie.>:(

I know what you mean. If you had the chance to bring back your show's most iconic character ever, then surely you'd do anything in your power to make it happen? :confused: Even if that meant axing an existing character.