Options

EE - Ronnie/Roxy exit spoiler

Comments

• Options
    SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure I read Whitney and Lee get married on Guy Fawkes which could be another explosive exit. Linda also leaving on maternity leave in Nov.
  • Options
    Dan4Dan4 Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandsss wrote: »
    Sure I read Whitney and Lee get married on Guy Fawkes which could be another explosive exit. Linda also leaving on maternity leave in Nov.

Ha Ha 🌲🌲🌲🍂🍁🍂💥💥💥💥💥
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame if this is true. I would rather see some of the other leavers killed off. Although it is sure to put Eastenders at the top at Christmas if it's true.
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,845
    Forum Member
    I like the thought of them driving off the edge of a cliff in a showdown with the police, and the bodies never being found but them being presumed dead, but we the audience know that they survive.
  • Options
    Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprisingly fine about this, least thier exit will be remembered
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bean_of_sb wrote: »
    I like the thought of them driving off the edge of a cliff in a showdown with the police, and the bodies never being found but them being presumed dead, but we the audience know that they survive.

I like that idea.
  • Options
    Skittle BombSkittle Bomb Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jboy2k8 wrote: »
    I like that idea.

Me too. Similar to Clare's first exit on Hollyoaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddhH6nTliIo
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This guy means business if this is true, if they both get killed off, it defo a end of a era, I dunno if I like it but I'm sure I get over it, oh well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bean_of_sb wrote: »

Thats plagerism:o
  • Options
    Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they both die then surely Phil must survive as he would hardly kill off 3 Mitchells surely?

Think it would be a fitting ending for Ronnie not so much Roxy.
  • Options
    Bettty BooBettty Boo Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Charlie will come back for Matthew or if Jack will raise him as his own?

I'm not sure how to feel about this tbh. I agreed with axing them as I assumed it was a rest but killing off characters that are very high profile is a risk. Its starting to feel like SOC is setting off a reset button.

I have a feeling he is going to remove the Carter's from the pub next.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bettty Boo wrote: »
    I wonder if Charlie will come back for Matthew or if Jack will raise him as his own?

I'm not sure how to feel about this tbh. I agreed with axing them as I assumed it was a rest but killing off characters that are very high profile is a risk. Its starting to feel like SOC is setting off a reset button.

I have a feeling he is going to remove the Carter's from the pub next.

Is starting to feel like Sean O'Conner was not a fan of DTCs work.
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    The article appears to me to be a load of bollocks. It had been previously reported that they would be filming at least until early next year and that SOC had discussed the storyline with them. So I'm sure it would have been a bit more detailed than:

SOC: "Rox and Ron, We are going to let you go but we have a great story-line and build up to your exit"

Rox/Ron "OK Great"

The part about the cast being "up-in-arms" about not being consulted is a bit off. Why would the cast (other than Rox and Ron) need to be consulted.

And I'm sure it was DTC who killed of Mags as the SL would have already been plotted and I doubt SOC had time to change as his own stuff only started appearing in Sept so earliest changes were likely to be Aug. Not sure about Paul as there appeared to be a sudden shift from Mummy appearing to Paul dying, he could have had time for a quick change, Paul was already leaving (maybe with Mummy) and he could have re-wrote to facilitate his axe of Pam/Les.
  • Options
    ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    It would be a huge mistake, I think there will always be a reason for them to return people said dtc was egotistical but this sounds like a shocking decision.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is starting to feel like Sean O'Conner was not a fan of DTCs work.

And who could blame him?
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't agree with Roxy being killed off.

What about little Amy? :(:cry:
  • Options
    Les CorkerLes Corker Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think it's true
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Honey and Jack will happen now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    I don't agree with Roxy being killed off.

What about little Amy? :(:cry:

Yeah I know the poor thing will have to be bought up by Jack:o:D maybe she dies along with them?
  • Options
    Aiden JamesAiden James Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Les Corker wrote: »
    Don't think it's true

The article might be shoddy written but its very rare for the papers to get things wrong thesedays. The fact the BBC also haven't denied it suggests its true.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Honey and Jack would makes a good pair
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The article might be shoddy written but its very rare for the papers to get things wrong thesedays. The fact the BBC also haven't denied it suggests its true.

Can't see it happening...... When they could just be sent off back to Ibiza
  • Options
    Danny_FrancisDanny_Francis Posts: 5,656
    Forum Member
    Stupid decision
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DTC said something about him mapping out until Xmas but if they die on New Years Day this would suggest SOC has changed everything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid decision

or tabloid fabrication